Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 21. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
September 08, 2018, 03:49:23 AM
Yeah, I am absolutely excited while gaining or loosing money , moreover  I would like to become investor and in crypto my dreams come true!
Crypto gives me outstanding feelings
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 08, 2018, 03:42:57 AM
cryptocurrency makes you worry if you invest in it the amount that you are not comfortable. I think it's a bad habit to Wake up with a phone in your hand.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
August 31, 2018, 02:59:50 PM
The most exciting thing is the increase in value of the investments, my plan is long term and I am looking for some Altcoins with real potential.
That is a huge problem, many people come here and only care about the money, and with the market in the current conditions those people get discouraged and lose any interest in cryptocurrencies when in my opinion what they should be looking at is the active development of the technology behind each currency, if they did that even at the current prices they will still be excited of being here.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 05:20:35 AM
First and foremost I always thank God everyday for allowing me to be involved with crypto currency and blockchain technology, it makes feel am part of the future, no matter the price now I just feel joy because I love doing crypto business naturally.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
August 23, 2018, 04:54:02 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I don't know this discussion is useful or not, but I don't think so.
I prefer to discuss debates and knowledge that we can take from the members' knowledge in this forum.
I just want to comment on the theme of your post.

Does Cryotocurrency give you excitement?

if you don't like it you will certainly not be in this industry by doing various speculations.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:47:21 AM
I see a lot of bad news about crypto this year starting from hackers, scams, and fraud. can crypto be believed to be a safe investment? I am not sure if this continues to occur in Crypto.

it's alright mate! we cannot(no one can) guarantee a free industry from frauds, hackers or scams it is part of daily living specially from people who will do everything to take anything from someone. it's all up to us on how we keep our assets and belongings safe from attackers. cheers!
Activity: 188
August 22, 2018, 10:26:35 AM
Yes true everyday in life since i got here crypto gives me excitement and what i likely most in when i do my share to give my opinions too to the good topic as i think,and best of all the waiting of rewards/payments to the campaign im joining,,,.so thanks crypto that you give me a lot of what ive hoped for.
Activity: 197
August 22, 2018, 08:48:22 AM
of course, the crypto provides a lot of excitement for me, from each of the waiting and hard work resulted in satisfactory results and it can't be disclosed how it feels. that certainly crypto was filled with excitement and benefits. It's just that it depends on ourselves how we have activity therein,
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 08:28:24 AM
Of course, in everyday task here in joining the campaign eaxh day are full of excitement. Working in campaign is just like a box of chocolate you never know what you're gonna get.
Activity: 199
August 22, 2018, 12:21:49 AM
Cryptocurrencies is an exciting concept. Not only does it give you a different monetary system, it also frees you from the government’s clutches. This is money which is free from governmental controls as well as free from the bank charges. It is faster, more secure and cannot be physically stolen or damaged. It is divisible and can be divided into any amount you want.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 11:07:58 PM
I love doing bounties and taking the wild swings of the markets.  I have made thousands and lost thousands in seconds.  Terrifying and fun all at the same time.  Can't wait for the bear to be over so I can ride the rocket again.  Also hoping some of my low value bounties become worth something. 
Activity: 168
August 21, 2018, 11:05:47 PM
Yes it give me very much excitement. the technology and development behind this idea really fascinates me. Its the future and we are lucky to join this in early stages.  
Activity: 392
Merit: 38
August 21, 2018, 10:54:14 PM
Of course! Yes! Cryptocurrency prices and activities such as trading gives exciting especially if the prices goes high and low as traders are winning money during high price. For daily traders i'm sure they enjoyed the volatility of the crypto market because a good trader will surely get money every now and then. However, even if I am just a bounty hunter for now still enjoy doing such campaigns as well as exciting if rewards are on its way to my wallet! More excitement felt when I saw my rewards on my MEW!
Activity: 112
August 21, 2018, 10:41:15 PM
I see a lot of bad news about crypto this year starting from hackers, scams, and fraud. can crypto be believed to be a safe investment? I am not sure if this continues to occur in Crypto.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 09:30:10 PM
I've also experienced the same thing and it makes me feel happy by seeing every token or coin that I hold. That way I can analyze the price movements.

I am more interested in gifts than anything, because gifts do not require money but make money.
Activity: 140
August 21, 2018, 08:54:36 PM
Absolutely, you can also say that crypto is the other name of excitement, we can see extreme emotions connected with crypto market like fomo, hype, fud, panic selling and hodl etc all of them indicate the craziness and excitement that crypto brings.

Yes indeed crypto brings excitement and sometimes dissappointment. Specially if I loss some of my investment. But this how crypto works we need to be patience and more vigilant in monitoring market trend. So that we are ready if in case it will really not recover.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
August 21, 2018, 08:54:03 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

'

We are almost have same daily routine. Most of the time after woke up I always check my assets if the price drop or it rise after that I need to work with my bounties then looking another project which I think promising. Then the last part is to trade some of my token/altcoins.

#Support Vanig
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 21, 2018, 08:44:05 PM
Yes bitcoin always makes me excited and now ber is coming hoping for pumps of price.I always do campaigns as my part time job,and its good thing to know that I have a source of income every week.
Activity: 98
August 21, 2018, 08:39:30 PM
The extreme volatility and price swings give everyone a good amount of excitement.
And when the price swing leads to some gain that moment is undoubtedly means something.
Activity: 3
August 21, 2018, 08:35:04 PM
The most exciting thing is the increase in value of the investments, my plan is long term and I am looking for some Altcoins with real potential.
Pages:
Jump to: