Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 23. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 21, 2018, 03:29:34 PM
I don't know if you are trying to spin the situations in the market, but to be sincere whether you are long term investor or new to the space everyone is getting hurt, nobody which to wake up every morning and see their portfolio dropping sometimes in double digits, I hope things would take new turn soon
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
August 21, 2018, 03:05:20 PM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I will say that is a beginner's feeling. I believe even older members here also felt the same anxiety. I did. But I do not feel anything anymore now. There are some days I do not even check my folio to see what the prices of coins are. But it is good to have that excitement from time to time so as to keep the energy flowing now that the market is down and discouraging.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 21, 2018, 02:56:31 PM
I first of all look at my couples on the exchange: whether it was profitable to arbitrate. Then I look at the cryptocurrency rates on the CoinMarketCap. Then I check my wallets. And so in a circle I do all day. And I like these my daily duties very much.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 02:11:39 PM
I participate in these projects then, that I think there is a good prospect of earning, and it excites me. For me, this knowledge is an incentive to participate here.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:04:37 PM
Yes it makes me happy. When I get rewarded for promoting a project t feels good. Also the idea behind blockchain technology is second to none, whenever I read whitepapers I end up knwong more about the crypto space, this also makes me happy
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 02:01:39 PM
With me, too, this was the first 3 months I spent all day watching the cryptocurrency. Then I learned to spend only 2-3 hours a day on them.
Activity: 112
August 21, 2018, 09:29:04 AM
For me crypto is another name of excitement . When we got the tokens and coins it brings many emotions in my still life .I am very excited when the price are dragging.
Activity: 115
August 21, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
Despite the different market situations, you need to calmly treat all the unrest in the market, because everything will be fine!)
Activity: 519
Merit: 101
August 21, 2018, 09:01:55 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

It is bounty campaigns. I am a bounty hunter so I am excited to see and become updated to new and latest bounty campaigns especially if it is managed by my trusted managers plus a good allocation and the range of the bounty is not so long.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 08:42:24 AM
Checking my portfolio each morning is some sort of a ritual for me , greens means I am starting the day on a more positive note, if not, will have to pay more attention to the market
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
August 21, 2018, 08:34:56 AM
Yes of course, crytocurrency give a lot of excitement, especially when you trade and earn enough profit, or join crytocurrency campaign and get paid, it will definitely make you excited.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
August 21, 2018, 08:16:49 AM
Sure I do. I always check the rates of cryptocurrencies. Still reading the announcements of the bounty. You need to work hard to achieve a good profit. Otherwise, you get nothing. Of course bounty is not so difficult, but there are difficulties and features.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 06:38:40 AM
Of course crypto gives excitement especially the price of your crypto that you hold is pumping you know you already profit, but you enjoy looking your profit increasing, but sometimes you feel down if the price go down lol.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 06:38:28 AM
Well I check biweekly and you know what recently we are seeing the bear market all coins are down due to manipulation. When I check my portfolio I feel bad and when I check my wallet I feel good because of  new tokens arrived in my wallet through bounty and airdrops. But the one thing I always be excited about to learn new things everday as there are so many ICOs launch day by day which have different different business module's and concepts.
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 04:27:13 AM
knowledge here about crypto is really getting you excitement because we can learn a lot here by different kinds of business like trading,gambling and many campaigns then many faucets too for good past time actually bitcoin is everything all we need to do here are do hardwork and take risky things so we experience this then we can apply in real world
Activity: 26
August 21, 2018, 06:25:20 AM
What tests my patience in the crypto world is Trade. Because trading always follows the price of ups and downs of coins in the market. If the price of the coin goes down, I feel the emotion increases, if it keeps going down, I feel frustrated and sometimes angry myself. But when prices go up, that's where my happiest location lies. So I prefer to trade than others. because it teaches us to be patient and careful.
Activity: 196
August 21, 2018, 04:13:52 AM
Am excited with what am doing it gave me everything i want anything that give someone money give happiness so i always happy with cryptocurrency
Activity: 280
August 21, 2018, 03:58:45 AM
Funny, I have the same thing going on in my life, though sometimes I get tired and just go along with it then the next day, I regret not doing so because I had missed like a hundred bucks profit. I mostly do bounties but I hodl tokens and look at my folio also, although not that big but I prefer to wait for my big break from this bearish market.
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 12:41:12 AM
Excitement? Are you serious? Have you ever lost a lot of money? Probably, yes, many here lose money, and you earned a lot of money? That's probably the situation a little more complicated, that's when you earn, you feel something more serious than excitement.

hi pal! yeah maybe it serious because it involves money, and you could lose a lot if miscalculated. but you could also earn a fortune in cryptocurrency, right? what the post all about is how cryptocurrency or what feeling crypto gives you everyday. peace pal! cheers!
copper member
Activity: 409
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 20, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
The Cryptocurrency gives me a sweet and bitter taste in my life, it feels sweet if prices go up and I can sell to make a profit, and it's bitter if prices go down and I have to be patient to hold it back.
Pages:
Jump to: