Pages:
Author

Topic: Does Cryotocurrency gives you excitement? - page 25. (Read 21723 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554
August 20, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

I don't see the point of checking prices everyday unless you are trying to day trade.  I prefer to just hold because I know the total marketcap of crypto will be in the trillions within a few years.
I wouldn't say I'm excited about it, I'm just really interested in the technology and how it can change the financial world.  If I want thrills I'll go ride a rollercoaster Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 20, 2018, 10:14:52 AM
everyday after i woke up the first thing i look is my folio, on how's my tokens/coin are doing. how about you guys, how cryptocurrency thrills you?

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

yes it certainly brings some emotions into my still life Cheesy especially when there are jumps up or down. and i guess it's better than having such jumps in your relationships
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
August 20, 2018, 10:04:31 AM
Yes, really excited  looking the of token I have right everyday  I always  check prize  Cheesy I'm excited  also  checking new  bounties I regularly  checked  announcement  thread  if there's  a new campaign coming  Wink  And  of course  the  bitcoin  price love  checking it everyday  Wink
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:03:15 AM
Excitement? Are you serious? Have you ever lost a lot of money? Probably, yes, many here lose money, and you earned a lot of money? That's probably the situation a little more complicated, that's when you earn, you feel something more serious than excitement.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
You get excited about things that were not possible before but now they become possible and cryptocurrency makes that happen all the time.  The results of this new currency will definitely lead to excitement and more!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 20, 2018, 10:00:27 AM
Absolutely, you can also say that crypto is the other name of excitement, we can see extreme emotions connected with crypto market like fomo, hype, fud, panic selling and hodl etc all of them indicate the craziness and excitement that crypto brings.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 09:54:49 AM

Yes you know what it is really enjoying working here...  We didn't need to waste our time surfing and using internet for nothing but through the use of it we can earn decently also...  The things we should need to do is to plan everything... We need to be wise everyday because if we didn't plan our work here we will end up nothing...  Cryptocurrency is worth it if you know how to used it in good purpose...
Activity: 258
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 09:51:13 AM

cryptocurrency:

bounties
campaigns
investments
folio
coins/tokens
trading
projects
etc...

Pages:
Jump to: