Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 6. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
their risk is actually much greater, but the opportunity to take advantage is also very large, and only a matter of time before everything will increase
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Depends from your strategy you picked for your investments on the market. If you play long term games you have less risks then people who do shirt term investments
Activity: 562
Merit: 250
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

A wise business man knows the risk and has plan to prevent the bad things brought by the risks. So if you are true business minded you don't mind whatever the central bank of Spain stated about the cryptocurrency instead of you will think a strategy or plan. In every business you will have a risk. But to able to gain something you must risk something of.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
I think that he, as an official, is much better seen - whether this is true or not. If he says that this is so and that cryptocurrency now can create problems much more than ordinary money, then this is so. We have no reason not to trust the official of the central bank of this country.
Activity: 462
The main reason for investing in digital assets, surprisingly, was not belief in technology, but the possibility of making a big profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
It is difficult to talk about cryptocurrency in this form, because cryptocurrency is a very strange tool, which sooner or later still has to show what it is really capable of, I think that today it is a very interesting tool that can potentially bring a lot of money.
Activity: 616
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No doubt Crypto have more risk But without taking a risk you can't earn money. Crypto can earn more money compared to others. You get that benefit but too many risks also there
Sometimes the risk and not earning money line is not real. Getting in when there is large order in the coin exchanges is an easy option.
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
I believe that cryptocurrency brings more benefits, although investing in cryptocurrency is risky
Activity: 211
No doubt Crypto have more risk But without taking a risk you can't earn money. Crypto can earn more money compared to others. You get that benefit but too many risks also there
Activity: 142
I think looking for whom. for some, this is a chance for greater success and a promising future. For others, this is a solid risk and anxiety for the result. Everyone builds his own business and its development.
Activity: 294
I think that crypto is the best way to earn money, regardless the presence of risks which are definitely here. To my mind, you need to take into account that if you don't risk you will not earn
Activity: 504
Crypto is the most risky thing that i know in making some money like joining trading and investing you need to gamble your money to earn.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

For me, it does have its fair share of both. I mean, it's already been established in the recent years that this market has such a volatile movement that it's just very difficult to find success in it, especially if you won't invest enough time and patience in it. However, as it has its dark side, it also has its good. I mean, many have already attested can be a game changer, more specifically when your projects or bounties find success. I know it's difficult, but if you are really serious about your investments, I think that, anything and everything can be made possible.
Activity: 196

The benefits we enjoy in cryptocurrency is far greater than the risks involved. The problem we have often created for ourselves is that we always overblow the risks in cryptocurrency out of proportion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
Not only crypto all other businesses can bring more risk than benefits, its a user interest where he wants to invest his money, whether it is crypto related or other businesses. Don't assume to earn a lot of benefit/profits in the start you might do some mistakes & might your investment goes in a loss, but as soon as you realize your mistakes you can learn from it, correct it & it then might turn into passive income in future. People are jumping into crypto by thinking it is a quick rich scheme overnight which is not true.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
I think right now the negatives might outweigh the benefits since most cryptocurrencies currently have little to no use except as an investment which may end up as a loss.
Yeah I agree with you but that doesn't mean it's applicable to every event since everything here is ever changing. Its still very good to invest in.
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
I'd say benefits.  Because blockchain has exposed us and brought solutions to problems that we have suffered for ages.  Projects using decentralised systems and smart contracts have made transactions secure and trustworthy. And from Crypto projects,  we are seeing real world use cases of what they term risky. Yes it may be risky,  but that doesn't annul the fact that it's benefits balance or even surpass the risks. Projects like wpp are changing the energy sector,  goeureka and tapcoin- travels and hospitality sector and even stem cell innovations in the science sector.  So crypto, definitely more benefits than risks.
Activity: 537
I think that decentralized currencies threaten the world government and can be very unacceptable for most states.
The decentralized should be included into the benefit of the crypto because it was offering the new decentralized system that will help us to get more benefit to secure our system dude. AFAIK crypto brings a lot of benefit rather than the risk. If they are only holding their coin and that could be the different case.
Activity: 616
I think right now the negatives might outweigh the benefits since most cryptocurrencies currently have little to no use except as an investment which may end up as a loss.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I think that decentralized currencies threaten the world government and can be very unacceptable for most states.
Pages:
Jump to: