Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 2. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is really quite risky, but still cryptocurrencies are lured by the fact that investing in them you can get much more.
Activity: 504
Taking into account how the market behaves today, I probably wouldn’t trust some projects that guarantee profits and similar processes that are simply impossible to predict, because today the market behaves as if it is being manipulated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 0
I think you cannot earn excellent profit without risk and for me crypto market is superb market for earnings if you have enough knowledge about market then there is no risk.It is a market by that you can make your future bright.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
For me there is more benefit. For sure I've lost money in scam projects, I lost 90% of funds in pump and dump schemes, I bet on potential altcoins, but founders cheated with investors and it cause tolose of funds. Taking into account this negative experience I assume crypto more beneficial.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
For me crypto is not a security but as an option for payment that i can make for small small reasons.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Every profitable investment is risky. The more the risk, the more is possible profit. All you need to remeber is keeping it balanced - do not invest when risk does not worth profit.
Activity: 238
Hope that regulations will help to lower the risks and they will bring an ability to buy an insurance for my investments. It shoudl help market to recover.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Not only the crypto, all the investment are the same. The more risk you take, the more money you make. Don't enjoy the high risk and high pay-off , don't do it. I think crypto is much better investment for the tech. people who enjoy discussing blockchain, dApp, samrt contract...
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Nothing is guaranteed. That's the beauty of investment. Common investment advice tells us that  we should only invest what we can afford to lose. We should go into investment with a full knowledge of the risk. And sometimes, thinks work out. And sometimes things work out rather well.
Activity: 210
Too many fake ICOs and projects lowered the trust to this part of market, that is why we all can ask for transparency to decrease all there risks.
Activity: 542
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Of course, government is not in favor of cryptos. They can't control it as being decentralized but they can only regulate it. Most of all, it will endanger the life of a fiat as more people will patronize cryptocurrency because of being digital, easy to transact, less cost on producing and transparency.
Activity: 392

There are many risks, which are not related with investment itsefl. For example, you cannot push the team, so they are not controlled by any party, even by investors.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
We have different opinions and thoughts about crypto more risk than benefits. We cannot think more what is possible consequences in doing some work rather to try those risk which is enable in gaining effort.
Activity: 826
In my opinion, between risk and benefit are the same thing, if we expect big profits, of course we must be prepared with risk and it is clear that crypto is a high-risk type of investment so we must be prepared if we lose or even lose all money.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
In the past 7 days ethereum has dropped 20 percent. For some person i can be demotivating but for people who love to trade in these margins it would be a happy week.
Activity: 644
I think crypto provides benefits opportunities for me. And as I've experienced up to now. Crypto to give me a job and give the profits to me. Crypto is a very good opportunity for those who don't have jobs. And if you want to invest and earn a profit, could invest in crypto.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
The various banks are afraid of the potential that Crypto brings.  If people can instantly transfer money across the globe without involving a bank they stand to lose a lot of money in fees.  This is only one of the reasons they dislike Crypto though.
in my opinion, the development of cryptocurrencies and the benefits of cryptocurrencies depend on the intentions and goals of the investors themselves, in my opinion, with a large risk, the results will be good and big as long as it can make good use of the investment we will do.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
I think most businesses carries risk like stock market, gold, restaurants etc. It depends on the person on how to deal with it, crypto can make you rich if you have enough knowledge on how it works but it can also break you if you will just get in invest then price drop panic comes in then sell at loss.
Activity: 158
Merit: 14
We all know that Cryptocurrency has a big risk but I think the benefits we will get are far greater than that. Blockchain technology is a form of technological progress in this era, although Bitcoin cannot last forever I think Blockchain technology can still exist. Many countries are using Cryptocurrency in certain fields and with certain regulations if the cryptocurrency is taken seriously I think a big benefit will be gained.
Activity: 420
Crypto investing is big, risks depends from in what you invest.
Investing in ICO is more risky then investing in bitcoin etc.
More risky movements give you opportunity earn more.
Pages:
Jump to: