Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 4. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
Risks of crypto are not so heavy in the comparison with its opportunities that it gives us. I think that its pluses are bigger and they have more significant effect than minuses.
Activity: 308
For me, cryptocurrency brings more benefits , due to the fact that I do not want to pay taxes, and pay for goods on the Internet is very convenient
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
I still consider both the risk and benefit in cryptocurrency equally. It depends on what position you take. And as far as you try to organize yourself. To make a profit and knowledge.
They have harsh risks but it is not an equal amount within the two halves. The money is easy if the investment is treated with care.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
actually, gaining risk and benefit is depend who he is? who is the player, that play in crypto. you cant say to all people that crypto just bring you into high risk, but you can minimize the risk by your own way. we admit it if crypto have high risk, but we have our thought to jump pass the risk.
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
It's really true because if we can take a risk how do we know if we achieve to win and all things on earth have a risk people,situation and business most of have a risk so in crypto there's a risk and benefits it means equal situation.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
What I perceive is the fear of the unknown,  everything has merit and demerit, if we choose to embrace the benefits and find a way to reduce its risk, it will all get better.
With more knowledge, risk can be minimised
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
For me we should take that risk in order to have on its benefits because we know already that crypto involve investment and in every investment their is a risk, it is now depend on us if continue on crypto or not but for me crypto is an opportunity to solve my financial problems or to change my life forever.
Activity: 154
Well, after a while, the crypt is good for me. Probably the fact that this is a risk, I do not take too close. And focused on the benefits and the future. It depends on how you feel about cryptocurrency. And what do you expect from her work.
Activity: 308
This happens in all areas of our lives. Cryptocurrencies are riskier, but also more profitable if you are lucky. The question is, are you willing to risk?
I still consider both the risk and benefit in cryptocurrency equally. It depends on what position you take. And as far as you try to organize yourself. To make a profit and knowledge.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency is a kind of risk. But at the same time, we all endure our own benefits from it. If not so. We did not sit massively on cryptocurrency. It's obvious isn't it?
yes, even though it is a high risk, but cryptocurrency, it also promises great profits too, so as long as we are careful and continue to study the crypto, of course we will be able to minimize that risk. so the point is if you want to be successful you don't need to be afraid of something that is high risk, but it must be conquered.
Activity: 88
The World’s First Blockchain Core
nowadays  everything  is  a  little  risky   but  if we talk  about  crytpo i  think  it brings  more  benefit  because we  earn just  by sitting at home and this is benefit for me.
Activity: 168
Cryptocurrency is a kind of risk. But at the same time, we all endure our own benefits from it. If not so. We did not sit massively on cryptocurrency. It's obvious isn't it?
Activity: 490
If Spain wants to join the world of cryptocurrencies in a timely manner, then perhaps this person needs to reconsider his views on this. If everything were as he says, then Japan, for example, would have a lot of problems due to legalization of Bitcoin. But this is not happening.
Activity: 182
To be objective, yes. Especially for those who do not want to think and buy coins to guess. And then they complain that the price has fallen and he has lost all his profit. You need to think before you invest
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
All right, are all risky business But the cryptocurrency still now is a very risky business. As very crazy things always happen on the market and the possible huge increase, and decline to almost zero. But cryptocurrencies have a huge potential and it always will be. Why I still invest in bitcoin and not afraid of risks.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Both Risk and Rewards will get balanced out as the market matures. There will be consolidation and further evaluation tools to reduce volatility.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Crypto is risky and beneficial at the same time. If we go ahead with the right project and team, I think it will benefit for sure. One can lower the risk for sure by studying the project and get to learn the mechanism on this it functions. Also, one should diversify the investments so as to make sure things are balanced.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
Well that is part of the game. The higher the risk, the higher the rewards. But its up to you. The biggest risk in life is not taking risk at all.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
There is risky in all the area so there is risky in this market , it is not big deal. If you really know all things about this market, probably your risky is less other than and you can earn some money and gain profit from there. I believe that the market will come a good position  that has a little risk.
Pages:
Jump to: