Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 5. (Read 6506 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 3
Be smart, join: https://t.me/cryptofinance24
You can do very much to lower the risks by yourself. Just do the research and study and get to know the cryptosphere. If you know what you are doing, then it is less likely you lose your money. After you have minimized your risks, then it is much easier to benefit from crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I think this has a lot to do with the trend. When the market is down, your risk will increase, and your risk will decrease when the market takes off. This is a financial game.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
There are always a lot of risks in the beginning, as there is no experience and you don’t know how to act correctly, but gradually you learn to find benefits in such conditions.

Yes, the experienced traders make fewer mistakes than the beginners and lose very rarely. Do not be simply lazy and learn about the cryptocurrencies constantly - it will help you to earn more later.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Most of the projects are unsuccessful, so the risk is huge! Crypto is very attractive to long-term investment but is required to test and choose the right project, which is likely to succeed in the future!
Activity: 36
no
My own personal experience cryptocurrency has been great. If you are deciding to invest in an ICO, you need to ensure that your money is spent on a right ICO.
Activity: 68
Taking no risks can't bring you any benefits.  Every investment needs to take risks. I think it gives you the fair benefits depends on your investment plan. Risk can give you more benefits
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Due to its unregulated nature the risks still remain relatively high which is a major concern for your average user especially if they don't understand the technology and what it can offer but that will improve in the coming years making it far more adoptable

It's still more of an emerging market for geeks/early adopters/tech-savy investors but retail and institutional investors are increasingly expressing interest as more reliable products and services begin to arrive
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
For me yes. We all know that value of coins is very unpredicatable. Though we already have the coins, we still need to consider the market trend for you to decide whether you will hold or sell you coins.
Activity: 574
All depends on your ability because in this crypto world requires good ability. So you don't get caught up in the scam. You have much to learn from this forum in order to determine a good project and can be successful. If for my crypto has a huge benefit in my life. And I can be thankful because crypto is able to transform the economy for the better.
Activity: 770
about the risks and benefits of crypto also I think it is balanced. When looking at it from the side of the poor and was fine then it just would look one side of them without considering anything else. many countries are looking at this because it could be at risk as the smuggling of funds for war and likely this will indeed be the case. But if see this as investment assets then it will certainly be a good thing to have.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

Banks and governments will always be against crypto since people's faith in fiat money will be affected. Crypto currency also bypasses the banks and governments will have difficulty knowing how much money you own since it's not tied to your name.

The shift to crypto currency will take time/years but eventually more and more people will trust cryptocurrencies.
They just need to be educated that you can be your own bank and you are responsible for safeguarding your crypto currency wealth.
Activity: 756
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
depends on what you do with cryptocurrency. when you trade daily. maybe you get a little risk. and myself, doing work by hunting prizes. and for me with what I do, it minimizes risks. and I disagree if someone says that crypto is more risky than its benefits.
Activity: 421
Cryptocurrency is 50-50 there's no guarantee. 50% that you will earn big and 50% that you will lose big. Though cryptocurrency is not a game of chance, instead it is a game of understanding and strategy. You need to understand how things are going with the market, its characteristics, and experiences of the others. From here you can setup a great strategy not to lose.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are always a lot of risks in the beginning, as there is no experience and you don’t know how to act correctly, but gradually you learn to find benefits in such conditions.
The risks give me more excitement, I use that excitement to invest in the coins that I want. Risk is not always going to end for the worse.
Activity: 426
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
It is true that if you do not trust a thing, you might not know the benefit attached to , but at the same same time, you must also be careful while investing.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
Yes, cryptocurrency does possess some risk, but it mostly depends on how fast you want to make money. I am earning Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for more than three or four years or maybe 5 but I do not think I have taken any risk(at least when I wanted to make money). You can simply wait and put your hard work into something and that will yield money or you can take some rest and can make much more money at that same time. But yes with cryptocurrencies people understand its potential and utilize it as frequently as they can because it's Now or Never situation.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.

I totally agree with your statement, most of my friends who have been risking their money in crypto have already been so rich even at their young age. They always tell me that the higher the risk is, the higher the profit. I think as long as money is involved, there will always be a risk.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I think that he is right and in the conditions of the state at the moment if everything is clearly and correctly adjusted-it will be very convenient but they do not want that the cryptocurrency was in full use. All simply and all understand that if all movement of Finance will be transparent it actually first of all will be not convenient to all these corrupt officials and thieves! And the reason all of which immediately lead to the explanation of this greater volatility, and nepokretnosti most coins.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
Well, all things must have their own risks and crypto too. For that situation i think Central bank Governor of Spain is afraid to start cause the market price is so fluctuate. It's not the bank fault but it their decision to not join with crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: