Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 25. (Read 6506 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
September 04, 2018, 09:15:26 AM
It all depends on how the person uses the cryptocurrency. If not a person does not know what he is doing then the cryptocurrency, to such a person, brings more risk than profits. And if a person knows what he is doing, then, on the contrary, everything is fine.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 09:14:31 AM
Crypto currency can bring a good profit if you know how to invest correctly. It all depends on you and on your ability to choose the right projects for investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 09:12:25 AM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
Need a thorough understanding of this crypto so that people do not misjudge it. because after all crypto is a business like the others and has the same risk. especially for novice business activists who rarely bear any risk
A very definite subscription to every business is that whatever businesses is it, even if it is small or large businesses either a real business out there or is just an online businesses be mindful that this may have their own risks to take so everyone must be learn how to dance with the risks that it may take.
I agree with you, there is a risk in any business and crypto currency is no exception. But if you are able to correctly manage your knowledge and capabilities, then the benefits and profits will be greater and more pleasant than the risk.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:10:16 AM
Crypto currency is the risk and risk that today is in the crypto-currency world brings only losses, no matter how you like it. If you are a trader, in most cases you probably just sit waiting for the end of the lateral movement?
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
September 04, 2018, 09:09:43 AM
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Need a thorough understanding of this crypto so that people do not misjudge it. because after all crypto is a business like the others and has the same risk. especially for novice business activists who rarely bear any risk
A very definite subscription to every business is that whatever businesses is it, even if it is small or large businesses either a real business out there or is just an online businesses be mindful that this may have their own risks to take so everyone must be learn how to dance with the risks that it may take.
Activity: 303
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 09:05:30 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 08:19:44 AM
While it's true that the higher the risk, the higher the gain, you still need to play it smart. Play it cool. Invest only on what you can afford because it's a gamble. You win or you lose. I've heard of some people who had invested everything that they had and lost it all. That's not too smart, right?
Activity: 98
September 04, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
I believe that both are more risky but if you look and think vividly, you will discover that crypto currency benefit is more than it's risk. The only risk I can think off now is being scam, any thing aside that is benefit. Even those that scaring of it is because of the scam
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 07:20:24 AM
it depends on how you see it, for public it is bring more benefit than risk. for government and bank, not so. loosing all the power will bring more risk than benefit to them.
September 04, 2018, 06:38:08 AM
i think benefit more than risk in investment point of  view
Activity: 80
September 04, 2018, 06:36:21 AM
Extraordinary returns/benefit accompanies incredible hazard and cryptographic money is a high hazard venture. The hazard however the hazard can in any case be alleviated and lessen on the off chance that you research and concentrate before settling on any choice. The unpredictability if the market makes it exceptionally powerless to cost and market control. Soo dependably examine and make inquiries before settling on any choice. Try not to succumb to tricks, for example, Pump n Dump. Also, dependably guarantee to put resources into cash that you will lose. Try not to put for your entire life reserve funds in it.
Activity: 560
September 02, 2018, 10:31:36 AM
I think crypto brings both risk and benefits , crypto have its advantages and disadvantages also but Wether it more risk than benefits now depends on you, how much you are investing in crypto or the types of crypto projects you are investing in, so these are the factors that will determine maybe you will see more benefits or risk from crypto.

until the situation changes for the better in the crypto currency market, no one will see any positive changes and benefits from the crypto currency. In any case, today scammers and large whales have the most negative effect on the Crypto currency.
Activity: 90
September 02, 2018, 10:20:47 AM
I think crypto brings both risk and benefits , crypto have its advantages and disadvantages also but Wether it more risk than benefits now depends on you, how much you are investing in crypto or the types of crypto projects you are investing in, so these are the factors that will determine maybe you will see more benefits or risk from crypto.
September 02, 2018, 09:19:31 AM
promoting and buying and selling, whilst the market rate is declining, will be a big danger so that it will get a loss. while retaining your belongings may also be risky, however if you keep the ones who've carried out properly in development, then you'll get promising results.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 02, 2018, 08:19:00 AM
every thing in life comes with a level of risk, so it's the same as new technology. If you try to calculate investment and build the right trading strategy, you will see that all the risks people are talking about - that is a myth
Activity: 42
September 02, 2018, 08:18:15 AM
no sir thats not right at all.in crypto many people have earn alot in last couple of years. there are many ways by which these people earn .some invest wisely in different altcoin or even bitcoin. some do   bounty campaigning for   different projects. some invest in ico. crypto is a sort of technology by which one can raise fund.   it is a wallet as well as money as well as   investment for any one. so some risk is there but huge petential market for anyone
Activity: 280
yamzu
September 02, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
It depends from how much free money do you have in your pocket and ready to invest in crypto and from what coin you will shoose for this!
Activity: 89
September 02, 2018, 08:14:47 AM
the risk is always there where you can make a profit. and the greater the profit the greater the risk. investing in cryptocurrency projects need to understand it. so after the failure not to shed tears.
Activity: 350
September 02, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

No, I don't the risk could outweigh all the benefits of crypto could bring.
the government of very many countries make similar statements, as if cryptography is detrimental to state security. But no one translates the facts to prove this impact.
Activity: 360
September 02, 2018, 07:56:22 AM

No, I don't the risk could outweigh all the benefits of crypto could bring.
Pages:
Jump to: