Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 56. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
Yes, cryptocurrency investing is risky, but the benefits are many. First of all I can say that financial benefits are greater than on a regular job somewhere, so it's just like business around here.
Activity: 266
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

Possibly, it all depends on who runs the crypto business. If done by people who already know well, then the benefits will be greater, but otherwise for beginners will be a lot of risk.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The risk here is that I think the dump and pump in the market, but the trader or investor must know and prepare mentally for that before entering the market, and I'm sure 90% of investors In this market is to make money fast, they temporarily do not care about the benefits from it
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
yes crypto is more risky in terms of investment than benefit compared into banks, banks is more safer , crypto have a good and profitable thank banks can offer. In other ways of perspective both is a good way to earn profit but it depends how much they can give you. Cheesy
Activity: 504

every business all have risks but it depends on how to handle it, here crypto also has benefits, the benefits we can invest and there are also some others.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
Cryptocurrency has got risk associated with it. For the people who expect a risk free earning it is always good to go with gold or other centralized investments. This gives them a state of assurance for their investments. Users who has the willing to take risk finds more benefits within cryptocurrency than risk. Because, when they focus on getting the benefits automatically the risk seems to be an ease.
Activity: 147
in the world of crypto actually there are risks each, whether it is in investing, hodling, or trading and it all depends on us to overcome those risks, as at present, maybe the investors suffered a lot of losses due to the market situation is bear market, and that is a risk in investing, and how to overcome it is to hold the coins for a longer time. that's my opinion
Activity: 140
To the cryptocurrency market we always face the benefits as well as the risks you have to know and accept them. If you want to be safe then you will not have much profit from investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
 Just anything can happen to your investments without any explanation nor anyone to hold. I know there is the SEC, but, how much trust do we have on it? Don't get me wrong, I am a cryptocurrency enthusiast. However, I think the Spanish government is not wrong in its warning or advice to its citizens.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

In my opinion, nowadays crypto has a lot of good impact, everybody has a lot of rich from crypto, the most important thing is you have to wait for crypto price to rise, do not be afraid to buy crypto
Activity: 252

I disagree that crypto bring more risk rather than benefit because i think in crypto if we patient and can see or predict the chance we can earn more profit rather than risk. In the era modern like this day, the technology more develop and invest in crypto give more advantages. Not only in crypto but also invest in all things can give us risk. But if we take risk invest in crypto, we can see the opportunity, more creative and make our business much more rewarding.
the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get is a wrong statement, Central bank Governor of Spain is afraid of cryptos because they havn't knew it yet. every business has it's own levels of risk, if you want to be gainer you have to be smart enough to play it safely. this is how business works.
I think crypto also brings the risks and benefits because if crypto can bring the benefits continue for sure everyone will invest in the crypto and get a lot of profits, therefore I think it's impossible to invest and buy in crypto was also there is a risk

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

I do not like crypto, obviously they bring a lot of trouble. What they offer does not make sense. We must all be aware, this is an imperfect technology.
Then why are you even here LOL, it's like "Oh yeah I don't like this food it smells like shit and tastes like shit aswell but Im eating it anyway" what a contradictory statement or I think that your mental just instable lol.
There's nothing perfect in terms of technology indeed but atleast it brings human for further development.
Activity: 24
I do  not agree to this, there are limitations or risks of BTC. But if we weigh both benefits and risks, former is much more important.
Activity: 267
I'm very supportive of you. Risk and interest are in direct proportion. The encrypted currency is a new market. The changes in the market are very fast. The profits obtained at the same time are also very objective. The key is to see the ability to seize the opportunity.
Activity: 28
The benefits of Cryptocurrency in today's economy can seem to destroy the earth, destroy geographic barriers, and save a little cash at the end of the purchase. But that does not mean Cryptocurrency does not come without risk,
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

I do not like crypto, obviously they bring a lot of trouble. What they offer does not make sense. We must all be aware, this is an imperfect technology.
Activity: 248
The Exchange for EOS Community
Sure all invesments are risky abd so investing in crypto, there is so much coin out there and if you buying a wrong coin you might lose all of your money for example bitconnect and titanium, you might lose all your asset to zero. But i do see potential in crypto and there is a coin with a good project such as ethereun, ripple , and etc. Th truth is invest in crypto is risky but is worth it
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
I really support your statement is the same as what I think. It all depends on how the person faces it. It is basically the world of crypto is full of risks, but must remember these risky activities dominant can gain a considerable amount. Only smart people can benefit from crypto.

Disagree, crypto does carry a risk, but crypto also brings many solutions and advantages. If we see one side that is not good, then clearly it is not fair.
Pages:
Jump to: