Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto bring more risk than benefit? - page 55. (Read 6506 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 100
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

please share your thoughts in favor of mine statement or against.
in my opinion, even if you incorrectly calculated the risks and incurred a loss, you still get something more valuable, this is an experience! And experience in the future will bring you dividends!)
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
It depends what's your goal with crypto. You're right in saying that where there is more risk, there is usually higher profits. Governments are saying all kinds of stuff about crypto, because they can't quite control it.
There is a growing star (project) which will minimize risks for crypto traders and also bring them a vision in the future
I am waiting for the White list to invest all I have)

If you know what is Dow Jones index and its role in the regular stock market, you will really appreciate CryptoIndex
It's the future of crypto trading habits
take a look at it CryptoIndex io Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
It depends what's your goal with crypto. You're right in saying that where there is more risk, there is usually higher profits. Governments are saying all kinds of stuff about crypto, because they can't quite control it.
Activity: 62
Ofc, if a person invests in cricket without his knowledge, this investment will bring him more problems and experience than profits and pleasures
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Yes indeed, a cryptocurrency is a risk. But I would say that this risk is justified. On the cryptocurrency you can really make big money
Activity: 65
I think there are a lot of risks in the crypt, but a lot depends on what exactly you do in the crypt, and how professional you are.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
Central bank Governor of Spain has told the cryptos bring more risk than the benefits to get. but I believe on more risk more gain theory. If you can not trust crypto, you will not be able to see its value. Risk is associated with all kinda business. It just has to be calculated properly that which one would be profitable for you.

In my opinion, to win, you should always take some risk. The most important thing is to make the balance between the risk and the chance of success at least equal. Crypto world really hides a lot of risks but at the same time can bring incredible profits.
As they say, who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne. If you do not take risks, then do not reach the goal and it is better to do and regret once than not even try. Yes there are risks here, but profit is big.
Benifits and risk in crypto is depends on us. Crypto is just an instrument tgat can be used for gain in.and we are the user of it. That is why it's risk is really depend on us also with its benefit. There are so many risky ways to earn in crypto and there are also simple ways with a big benefit, I think it's all up to us if whats way we wanted to choose.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

In my opinion, to win, you should always take some risk. The most important thing is to make the balance between the risk and the chance of success at least equal. Crypto world really hides a lot of risks but at the same time can bring incredible profits.
As they say, who does not take risks, he does not drink champagne. If you do not take risks, then do not reach the goal and it is better to do and regret once than not even try. Yes there are risks here, but profit is big.
Activity: 236
Of course, this is big risky industry. Your coin can go to the moon or have deep dumping after few minutes.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
The risk that you are talking about is due to the decentralized nature of cryptocurrencies. We can't compromise with the decentralization so we will have to take these risks. The biggest risk of cryptocurrencies is that the transactions are irreversible and the coins are easily hackable from someone's wallet or an exchange.
Activity: 192

Well, the coins TAU, NEO ans QSP are very great and although every investor has to come across the risk factor in Crypto market, it is no more a problem with the incredible performance of these coins and high returns.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

Activity: 162

I am in this market since a long time and especially with the coins I am using, I feel that risk level is not a problem because the profits are great and the coins PRG, ICX and Lisk are working very great and their projects are very inspiring.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
In most cases yes, because according to statistics 70%+ of ICOs failed. Some of them scammed people, another part felt down below ico price. Summing up all these points, I can make a conclusion that crypto brings more risk than benefit
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
I always believe that the greater the risk, the greater the profit. Most people agree with the statement. So you can see new investors coming in every day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think this depends on your risk management. If you do not risk too much concluding your deals, then trading in cryptocurrencies will not be risky for you. If you are not a trader and an investor, then I think the longer you hold Bitcoin, the less risky your deal.
Yes I really agree on this one! It always depends on your plan to maximize your profit and minimize your losses because if you do not have any plan and go for any trade it just like suicide that you already accepted your money will disappear.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think this depends on your risk management. If you do not risk too much concluding your deals, then trading in cryptocurrencies will not be risky for you. If you are not a trader and an investor, then I think the longer you hold Bitcoin, the less risky your deal.

some people cannot accept the risk and they just blame the other people but they don't realize that it's actually because of that person's mistake. we can do risk management like you said and it will better if we can learn about how to prevent the big risk so we can still invest in crypto and we can take the benefit. there will be many things that we should know that we can eliminate the risk if we know the way. but if you only hold bitcoin for a long-term, then I think your risk will be reduced if bitcoin price increase higher.
Activity: 70
Activity: 448
Well base on what I have observed in crypto world, I can say that for most of us crypto is more beneficial than being a threat or being risky because of the facts that it can really give them more earning and gain and it really can give a big opportunity to change the life of the people.

Same here, I find it very beneficial though risk is alwats there, however a lot of people are taking advantage of the benefits they get from crypto and most of them are enjoying it.
Activity: 224
Bounty Detective
Well base on what I have observed in crypto world, I can say that for most of us crypto is more beneficial than being a threat or being risky because of the facts that it can really give them more earning and gain and it really can give a big opportunity to change the life of the people.
Pages:
Jump to: