Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 13. (Read 3843 times)

copper member
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
Crypto trading is really a good profession but I will advice you to have other source of income if you're just starting as a new trader, at times goes on and you're also acquiring more knowledge you can now base 100% on crypto trading.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Re: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?

a very risky one, I would suggest you being crypto HODLer also
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If we believe that Blockchain technology is here to stay and part of the creations of this great technology is the crypto we are all enjoying. I think is will be a good profession since it will be at the centre of all businesses and industries. It means very soon the world cannot do without Blockchain technology and definitely cannot also do without relevant cryptos. But the only thing is that like every other business, it will require some good amount to use as capital and if you have that all figured out, then the sky is your limit. Good luck with that.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Crypto trading can be a good source of income but i would never leave my job that is giving me a certain income every month for Crypto trading.

Tell me if the price dumped tomorrow then will you profitable in trading? It is not at all sure and all time business for sure. People whoever investing on cryptocurrencies mostly looking to make money hence trading will not work at all.

If you guys wanna try as a trader please get a advice from the investors or traders whoever having big experience on trading field.
Activity: 62
Crypto trading can be a good source of income but i would never leave my job that is giving me a certain income every month for Crypto trading.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
trading is not easy as you think, you can see some other people earning with a lot of money coming from trading, but that doesnt mean that all traders are having the same income. most of them lose their money due to inexperience in trading.
Activity: 602
I can never say that it is a profession but a high salary paid compare to a good profession. And it is a work that you can do both of it and your profession. So for me i continue do crypto for good and for the future as well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Crypto trading is more like gambling than a profession. So many newbies make losses from trading.
Even those with experience doesn't necessarily make money out of it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
Cryptotrading is just like normal fiat trading, just more volatile with increased risks.
If you're good at it, then it's a great profession. If you're not good at this then you're just going to waste your money.
Trading in a market like forex was already very difficult and the volatility of the cryptocurrency market makes it even more difficult, while many people that enter this market thinking about becoming rich thanks to trading the truth is that I think that in this market there is an even greater amount of traders that are losers because when you mix volatility with and inexperience you can only get losses.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
yes, you can start now for the one of the best profession(maybe) you can earn fastest profit (and maybe fastest lose lol) ...
surely first of all prepare yourself before becoming a crypto trader.

learn the basics, find information and knowledge, don't be lazy to read. read and watch. you can read it in the trading discussion in this forum, if you feel it is lacking you can googling, then open youtube and search for information there for clearer visuals so you can quickly understand.

then discuss with friends, colleagues, or acquaintances who have long experienced, ask their opinions, then ask for advice. I think the two points above are enough to represent. for other points I still think about it, lol
happy fighting trading fighter!
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Crypto trading could be considered a good profession if it would have been more stable. Right now it is not safe to lean on it giving up your regular job
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Of course, trading is one of the best way that you can earn more profit if you know the strategy and style of trading. This is the right time to buy more coins because the market is down and the coins are in cheap price, then you can start trading them or hold them and wait for the right time that when the market is up. If you have a good job just save your money and invest in crypto because there is future here but you can't predict the price of each coins sometimes you win and sometimes you lose.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Yes you are right think since we are in red market and nobody know when the market will pick up i think we study how to get into trading and take the risk there but not for everyone.
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
Trading is the most profitable doing in crypto and to have similar profession here is very great, especially if you know a lot about crypto and economics, because in another way you will lose everything.
Activity: 56
Is a good thing, crypto trading is considered as a good business, but one must really understand deeply about the trading format, the best time to sell and the best time to hold
Activity: 260
I suppose this is a good thing. By the need for earnest, as well as other financial markets. As financial needs grow increasingly, financial services will grow under. This needs many people to do this job
yes, maybe it could be a necessity in the future but compassion takes time to believe it, for now it can't be said yes but see further the potential of cryptocurrency is very promising.
Activity: 35
I suppose this is a good thing. By the need for earnest, as well as other financial markets. As financial needs grow increasingly, financial services will grow under. This needs many people to do this job
Activity: 22
Doing business in the Crypto world is doing business and making good and lawful money in my opinion. If you use Fraud or Scam, then that is illegal in the Crypto world, because it causes many people to feel disadvantaged because of such acts. Crypto gives us a world where we can make money by investing, trading, Minning, Bonty Campaigns and others here. There are many choices for doing business in this Crypto world.
copper member
Activity: 336
Yes no doubt you can consider crypto trading as a profession. But for this you must have a good knowledge of crypto market and knowledge of that project that you want to invest. You cannot imagine the amount you can earn from crypto trading so you need patience, knowledge, judging skill and spare amount of money that you can afford to loose.
Activity: 42
I wouldn't quit your job to trade crypto, if that's what you're asking. If You Talk About ICO Then SciDex is best protocol, The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Pages:
Jump to: