Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 14. (Read 3843 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 17
no, a good profession is actually a businessman
I really want to be the owner of a big company like Google, where the internet king is now Google
if I have Google, then I can easily monopolize the cryptocurrency market (my dream)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Crypto is one good and very profitable trade. But the fact is that crypto is still underestimated by some people who do not have good knowledge about crypto. And even though it's a good job, I don't agree if crypto is used as a main job.
Activity: 210
trading is the most important thing in crypto. However, if you are indeed a true trader, which already benefits more. no problem making trading as a main job.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Of course, you should try, just do not forget that the trading requires a lot of knowledge. Start to learn trading and you will succeed.
Activity: 266
Career of crypto trader is the same like a career of card palyer.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Crypto trading is good profession but you required good trading skills and deep knowledge about crypto otherwise stay away from crypto trading because this crypto market is very volatile and you can loose your money.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If it is not we won't be seen billions of USD in daily trading, though some argue that soem are exchanges fake volume but very sure not all. Traders that knows their onions have made a kill in this market conditions but most people do not know. I am not good in technical analysis but tend to listen to some people which most of their calls are usually right
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
trade is a good thing in the crypto at least and should be done. many people get a considerable profit from trading in crypto especially when crypto is increasingly getting much support like this then surely time to trade in the crypto field will become an increasingly promising. but when could not run this well would indeed be quite risky.
Activity: 56

If I have to start with you to learn how to trade in crypto currency. but always be careful about scams because they do not lose my advice before investing. You need to read the white paper to find out about the project. so you will not fall victim to a scam.
Well, I would not consider cryptotrading as a profession, because this environment is out of the law and rules. As a rule, greed leads to crypto trading, but not many survive and most lose their money. But again it's up to you to make decision here.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
To start being a trader on Crypto is certainly not too late because we all know that the current Crypto price is not much different from the market conditions last year and of course there is no difference from last year or now and most importantly always read the risks we will receive if we have entered trading on Crypto and we also have to be mentally strong so that panic doesn't occur when you enter Crypto due to uncertain price conditions.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1

If I have to start with you to learn how to trade in crypto currency. but always be careful about scams because they do not lose my advice before investing. You need to read the white paper to find out about the project. so you will not fall victim to a scam.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

Yes trading is also consider as good source of income but you must be very careful on this since it has have a  big chance to be lost of you money so you must learn to  how control your emotion , but you need to be  knowledgeable on this before starting .
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

I am not a trader but on telegram, I saw a lot of people making good money from trading, they have an insider info on what to pump and this makes it profitable for them, there is a lot of risks involved in cryptocurrency trading that I prefer the much safer bounty campaign and holding my coins.
Activity: 427
Merit: 250

Generally forex / crypto trading is a very profitable thing and is a very serious profession. But not everyone can be a successful trader. Do not thinks that is so easy. To reach the top, a lot of knowledge, experience and hard work are needed.
Activity: 189
Some people are already doing trading everyday crypto, as indeed some of them already considers trade crypto as their work. those who work in trade daily crypto certainly has more ability in analyzing crypto, of course this being the excess of the traders.
Activity: 518
I wouldn't quit your job to trade crypto, if that's what you're asking.  Wink
Yes I agree with you but many successfully move from working for someone else to working for yourself but this takes time and patience
Activity: 294
Professional traders are people with a high level of exposure, they are very stress-resistant and have a high level of intelligence. It is better to avoid trading without developing these qualities.

It can be consider as a good profession only if you know how to do trading very well. Doing trading can be very risky and it is not good for people who do not want to take risks.
Activity: 131
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Only is allowed to become the elite the real trader. If you feel in yourself forces and persistence to become the real trader, then you should begin it. If you are not confident in the forces, leave this invention. The market does not accept uncertain and shy, rather all of you will only waste the time and money.
Activity: 180
Encrypted transactions can make a big profit if you know how to make the most of it. It is only for knowledgeable and knowledgeable people. I advise you not to consider it a major occupation because this market is risky
Activity: 73
Cryptotrading is just like normal fiat trading, just more volatile with increased risks.
If you're good at it, then it's a great profession. If you're not good at this then you're just going to waste your money.
Pages:
Jump to: