Pages:
Author

Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession? - page 12. (Read 3843 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Some people who call themselves as crypto traders are not really full crypto traders. They also have their regular job 5-7 days a week and they do crypto trading only at their spare time. It's not really necessary to quit your solid rock job just to do crypto trading.
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
If you want to give it a try as a crypto trader, i would sugest you to start with a smaller capital, because there are big chances you might have losses until you learn to trade properly. After you learn how to trade, the profits that can be made by being a trader can be really generous.

Trader on the stock market and forex is also a profession, even today many people are viewing the bounty as a profession, but I see all are risky, bounty forever can not earn money, if the ICO changes how it calls capital
Activity: 293
Merit: 10
Not unless you want to go broke. If you are going to be investing and trading in coins you should always have some other job even though it is part time that will help you pay the bills and carry out your day to day expenses. Trading crypto is not a sure science and there are bound to be losses so you need to have something that you can always fall back on.
Merit: 11
Before you can trade successfully on cryptocurrency, it is adviceable for you to go for proper training from those that have better knowledge about trading in cryptocurrency so that you wont run into loss. With this, i believe that cryptocurrency is a profession and a good one because it has made so many people become millionaires.

Unfortunately, successful traders do not learn to trade other people. Their time is very expensive.
Trainings are mostly losers.
I am sure that in order to successfully trade it is necessary to independently read a lot of theory. After that, start trading a small amount to understand how successful you are.
Merit: 11
It is very profitable to trade in currency on the exchange. Such a high volatility makes it possible to earn big money every day. I think it's more profitable to trade with crypto currency than to sell drugs.
The main thing to do it competently and carefully
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Certainly this is the most correct choice in order to really get the most interesting and a lot of money, because now crypto-currencies and cryptography can very much help people to encrypt data.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
Before you can trade successfully on cryptocurrency, it is adviceable for you to go for proper training from those that have better knowledge about trading in cryptocurrency so that you wont run into loss. With this, i believe that cryptocurrency is a profession and a good one because it has made so many people become millionaires.
Activity: 98
I would not really consider crypto trading a career or a profession. Like any other investments with a volatile market is not stable and you definitely would want a stable career so if you want to do trading, go ahead but make sure to have a stable job too.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
You can make a lot of money from crypto trading, but most people fail miserably, don't quit a stable job if you have one for a dream that you will get rich from trading.
Activity: 616
Merit: 42
If you learn to market in any market condition, you will start earning very well. But it's very hard, you need a cold head, excellent knowledge, and good intuition.
Activity: 38
Crypto is a good lucrative way to keep our life busy and our pockets wet, bur considering trading as a professional job might not really be a great idea but in life change is inevitable and anything can happen overnight. Instead of having all your eggs in one basket, you can take a part-time or even full-time job and add crypto as a side hustle to keep up with life. if your plans are well stated and executed, you will have a better result at last.
Activity: 72
If you want to be a full time trader and want to make profession in crypto trading then you must learn technical analysis because without learning anything and do trading is like driving a car without a break. So first take some time to learn all about technical analysis and be a master in it then start trading with small capital and as you get some success and get some profit then go for bigger and full time trading.
Activity: 406
If you want to give it a try as a crypto trader, i would sugest you to start with a smaller capital, because there are big chances you might have losses until you learn to trade properly. After you learn how to trade, the profits that can be made by being a trader can be really generous.
Activity: 252
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
You can enter the market right now, the value of altcoins is now quite low, easy to learn to trade. You need to learn more about market knowledge, technical analysis, identify stop loss and take profits. Trading small amounts of money will help reduce the pressure and learn the experience because the current situation is difficult to achieve profit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Of course this is a good job, you can get 10% of your capital in a day if you are a professional trader. this is a good job but also very dangerous, because you can also lose your valuable assets.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
If you are thinking to make a living with crypto, it depends on whether you are a skillful trader. Otherwise, it is risky to do day trading with trading skills. You can try learning and practice day trading with small amounts first and see whether you have confidence to switch your career.
Activity: 56
This activity brings a lot of money. But you can earn only if you are ready for permanent mind development. It is fashionable to study now)
Activity: 43
I suggest you not to take Crypto trading as profession. You can take it a passion. When you free you can do it. But dont lose your job.
There is many risk at crypto world, so dont take it as profession. Good luck
Activity: 110
That depends on your ability. If you are good at trading then you can earn a decent amount of profit by trading. Mainly you need a good emotion controling ability and a good knowledge about the market. If you don't have those then trading will not be a good option for you.
Activity: 286
Cryptics
A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
Crypto trading is the same as stocks trader / forex trader as you can earn money from it if you are good, there's a lot of people that considered it as their job because they are experienced. If you are new to trading or want to try it then you shouldn't do it now, you should treat it like an additional job that you do in your spare time, until at least you are confident with your trading skills.
Pages:
Jump to: