Pages:
Author

Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed? - page 15. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332
DMs have been disabled. I am busy.
What kind of ridiculous title is that? Does panicking make you feel (at) ease?

Do you even understand what panicking means?

"be alarmed, be scared, be nervous, be afraid, overreact, become panic-stricken, take fright, be filled with fear, be terrified, be agitated, be hysterical, lose one's nerve, be perturbed, get overwrought, get worked up, go/fall to pieces, lose control, fall apart"

Do any of these definitions mean feel at ease? No. Then don't ask stupid questions.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Why panic there is no need for that, if you are a long time bitcoin holder then you clearly knows the makert moves. This manipulating is normally happens in the market there is only two chance either it will increase or decrease. But at any time it will have a chance for tremendous growth. Till that hold the coins and wait till the market recovers, don't get panic about current price and sell it will leads to big loss. Then there is no use for holding long time.
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
I sometimes panic, but rarely. I try to control myself. When the market there is a sharp drops in work. A couple to hold back emotions is very difficult. But I know that panic does not paint a real cryptocurrency player.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
for me, it is just a depression nothing more, as you know almost a year passed in trouble, so hard to guess anything about the future, in the end we will smile maybe, but really i  am not sure, also if there is a meaning after i lose my health.
Activity: 168
I try not to fall into a panic state. It only knocks and unbalances. In cryptocurrency, you always need to be morally strong and resistant to various changes and events. So, try to control yourself.
copper member
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
To tell the truth I decided to HODL all my coins until the price of BTC will increase 20k. This happened because one day I lost a chance to get 20k. I could sell one of my tokens and would get this money but I was greedy. (
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
before you do the buying and selling activities of Cryptocurrency you should already know what the risk of trading Cryptocurreny is, if you think depression always comes when the coin that you have the price is going down badly, it's a big mistake, in terms of trading Cryptocurreny we should be able to think clearly so we can think of how the coin that we have gets profit, not loss
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
Panicking is a state of being agitated and of course that is followed by other negative emotions such as fear or being depressed, so needless to say that a person who sells their coins and token at a lower price that thier capital when a bear market comes of course they will be frustrated about they situation. If that is the case a person investing in the crypto market should already be aware that this might happen and should be also ready emotionally and financially so that they impact of it to their well being will lessen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 281
It takes experience to learn how to control emotions, but even the most seasoned traders will feel it when their investment goes down the pan. Panic selling is something you do at least once in your life, then realise that you should have just hodled!
Activity: 182
I think each of us sooner or later panics. The cryptocurrency market is unpredictable. And it is not always possible to accurately predict his further actions. Therefore, panic, this state visited everyone. That's just to get rid of it should be the sooner the better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
It always brings stress to see your holdings being dumped personally i have also panic sold sometimes and i have seen some coins pumping after i sold, what i have learned is that if the coin you are holding is good there is no need to panic sell, just hold and wait and the price will grow back, patience is a virtue.
Activity: 168
I have long been trying to suppress a panic state in myself. So, as a panic only makes us weak. Therefore, morale is not the last in cryptocurrency activities.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
I do not really panic when the coins I am holding are dumping. I have learnt to take it with a pinch of salt. Since I have confidence in the coins I have decided to invest in, I believe the prices will go up in the long run.
Activity: 280
Whatever the situation on the market, I think that you need to be able to adapt to it and get the maximum benefit for yourself. In the field of finance there is no place for emotions, there is only a cold-blooded calculation.
Merit: 250
I don't think when we are panic then we will feel ease, right? When we are panic, we can not think clearly. Then it's our job to control our emotion when we are panic, learn not to do anything hurriedly or we will regret that in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins?

I am all right with markets panic, my positions and holdings are normally protected by stop orders and the ones I hold for long, I don´t care what happens in the short term. Panic is a market cleanet.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

Only naive newbies who don't know how the crypto market works would easily feel depressed simply because a coin is going through a dumping phase, I'd gladly sell when the dumping begins without any remorse if I have little or no trust in the project or coin regardless of how much it ends up worthing.
Merit: 100
when we hold a coin, we already believe that the coin can give us a profit, either for the long term or short term. so when a big dump happens, I keep holding it and sometimes I buy it again. because investment is not only for today or tomorrow, but for the future.
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

first I never throw coins when a dump occurs. second, even though I have to do it. it's not all depressed. I think only fools panic when the market is dumped. my advice when faced with a market that is suddenly chaotic, first must be calm, second for analysis if you feel it will become worse it doesn't hurt to sell it.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

during my first year in crypto, I will always feel very terrible whenever luck was not on my side.  everytime I sold my coins and the next day it pumped, or when I bought some coins and it dumped afterwards.  it made me had several sleepless nights.  but now I am more matured, lost is lost, I will just earn more next time to earn back what I lost today.
Pages:
Jump to: