Pages:
Author

Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed? - page 16. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 145
Depression is something that would only kick in when you really do not know how to handle yourself in a market and you have no knowledge to be able to make certain quality decisions. I want to believe that knowledge is what a lot of people are lacking actually, and that is what would make someone to be selling when the market is low and buying when the market is overbought and the only way they can ever know the right thing to do is to learn. Of course, you cannot thrive in any environment unless you get yourself familiarized with that environment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

sold END at a price in ETH equal to the price of ICO and I do not regret it. Who bought the coin at the bottom, they made a few x profit. For me, the question of going to the project at the ICO stage is closed, I do not see any sense. Especially now a proof of love and similar stuff.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

I will always try to hold my coin, i have so many experience if there will be a big bull trend and it will get a big pump at the same time. I can be a patience person. what will be happening if that was only a bear trap and the price of coin goes even higher dude? that's all depend on the situation of the market itself.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform
Back when I was still so new at cryptocurrency, it really made me depressed when I sell some coins and later the price rise up or buy some coins and then later the price drops down. But eventually, youll get used to it and get less depressed when something the same happens again.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I did it even earlier when I was a newbie and very inexperienced. sell when the coin is already collapsed - not the wisest decision
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Pages:
Jump to: