Pages:
Author

Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed? - page 2. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Small Trader
I have experienced a lot of experience with ICO coins and linnya coins. When I sold coins, the price of coins actually went up. When I hold a coin for a long time, the coin should go down.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project
there is no panic that makes it comfortable, on the contrary, if we panic, whatever decision we make must be wrong, so do not be too easy to panic, let our brain think for a moment, then it is resolved.
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
I had this. However, I did not sell and converted my tokens into Ethereum, and after the Ethereum price fell and the price of tokens began to grow and instead of 2 Ethereum, I could have 12.
Activity: 788
This its the leason you must use a stop lose feature for your aset. Set your target cutlose dont always set the target profit, i know cutlose its really hurt but better than see your money everyday keep down.
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I think that it is better to avoid panicking. It would be better to concentrate on the current situation and work around
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
Well it depends in the contest  you are applying it, sometimes it might save you from taking some decisions and sometimes make you do things that you might regret afterwards. So in all it depends on you the individual and what you seek to achieve.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Of course, I am not happy with the situation when the market panic and the prices of our coins falls. but I try not to sell my coins in such cases, but also to buy, too, because I prefer to keep my coins when the situation improves and prices will rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
When the price of my coin drops too much I leave for the hold. This is my fight strategy. as if the coin is worth it, it will definitely grow. But psychologically hard to experience it.
Activity: 442
Merit: 11
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

In this matter, the best weighed decision that you only take.  You are not alone in the situation with the loss of a% of your investments, someone will hold, and others in a panic sell, but here you need luck and cold calculation.  This is a cryptocurrency, be prepared for any development of events.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
It usually doesn't make me any ease or depressed but frankly want to say on the fall market and while we see bad news if at the same time got panicking then it make me depressed.
Activity: 322
I did it even earlier when I was a newbie and very inexperienced. sell when the coin is already collapsed - not the wisest decision
Me too. I think we all have the same experience when we are still new. Because we only cares with our funds and not to get loss. But I is not  a good call. Because after our attempt, the price returns to normal and worst it goes more higher, that was my experience.
Activity: 854
Merit: 267
Mostly it makes me feel depressed. I do not want to lose money like as everyone. So i never choose to sell them when it is dumping, this situation causes more panic on me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
Panicking always make depressed because in a panic we make wrong decisions when we realize that decisions are wrong then we can not do anything, so do not panic under any circumstances and think carefully, then you avoid big loss Can have.
Activity: 518
When you panic, all the negative emotions start to affect you. Panic works negatively, you are most vulnerable at that time. The attitude of investors should be positive so I that in negative situation, you can still see reasons not to panic but hold!
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

The hardest thing to accept and it actually happens to me many times, that is dumping my coins and after several days or weeks the coin's price ballooned to 3 to 10 times, this is one of the reason why i seldom look at the coin's price when I dumped it because it's hard to accept you lost a lot.
copper member
Activity: 266
Ako Bayot!
It will depend on who sells the tokens to which it leads to market price dump for that tokens. I am guessing that some token market price dump is due to team that secretly sells their tokens. Usually they contributed the dump because bounty hunters had only few percentage of the total number of tokens being hold.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
the thing I hate most is when I panic. when I panic, I always can't think and be calm. seeing things not working as predicted sometimes makes me panic. the way I stop, is to pause for a moment.
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
Decision made after panicking gives you ease for short time but for long term or after your stupid decision , you regret for taking that decision. So , in the end , chances are favoring depression.
Activity: 1024
there is no one who is comfortable while panicking, so is me. sometimes panic makes me make a wrong decision. I continue to learn how to overcome this panic. it is very important to think rationally, when things don't go according to plan. don't let you panic, because it's very detrimental
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz

I dont think panicking will makes you feel ease. It is the opposite, panicking will makes you anxious.
For me, of course i will be depressed if i selling my coin far below my buying price in the market.
when most of others dump the coins in the market, usually i will wait and keep monitoring the market.
Pages:
Jump to: