Pages:
Author

Topic: Does panicking made you feel ease? Or depressed? - page 3. (Read 1872 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 10
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
Why should there be such a relationship? I understand more when a person is worried and begins to be disappointed in everything that happens around him, but does not feel calm.
Activity: 173
When there was a lot of dumping on the market, I felt panicked and anxious because there was still a lot of crypto in my wallet, but I would not choose to sell it immediately because I still have hope for the crypto market.
Activity: 255
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

I am generally calm about the fact that our sphere has passed into a stalemate, and there is a constant decline in it. It didn't influence me in any way only because I already lost much.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
I even have no idea to sell all my coins, especially in such a market, so I will wait until everything is restored!
Activity: 319
When there are instances that when the coin you hold has turned to dumped hard, are you biting that move to panic sell all your coins? Do you feel ease that you sell all your coin when the dump starts? Or feel depressed when you dump your coins and turns out it almost x2 the usual price.

You know, if it's really a panic, you'd better see a doctor or any other person who can help you deal with this as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Panic will lead you to no where because when you panic, you don't have the time to think and look for reasons if its the best thing to do or not. Same with real life panic buying of items in store, in fear of missing out, you just pick up what ever item you want without even thinking about the quality, you just check when you get home and notice something is wrong, same with trading, you buy a coin without looking if the price is already at a level of over sold or over bought. You will just realize it when the price suddenly change direction and its not going to where you want it be.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
You should not panic on such a market. If you are here for the crypto perspective and the bright future, it does not matter how much does any coin cost at the moment. We are here for 2020 perspectives.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The market has taught me to follow my strategy and never give in to panic. I want to share my experience and encourage those who are just studying the market. You need to think through all the details and know in advance how you will act in case of a fall or growth of the market. Never be upset if the market is in a bearish trend for a long time, it will definitely end.
Activity: 322
When something is wrong, it makes me angry, and when I'm angry, I prefer to make difficult decisions quickly, so the anger is very good.
Activity: 182

There's no point in panicking. It would not help you, because panicked people think more slowly, so you do a lot of bad calls and lose a lot of money.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
I think that this is not the way, of course it's upsetting, but do not merge coins gift, now is the time that it is better to keep to yourself.
Activity: 80
Panic can't bring us any hope. Now in such a bear market, we should be more united, let us pick up the confidence of crypto again, rest assured, everything will pass, when the winter is over, spring will come, everything Will become the same as we are familiar with again.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
There are at least 20 different cryptocurrencies in my wallet. When the market started to fall, I felt even more frightened and depressed! Because they lose value every second!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

I can not feel calm when the price of my coins falls, but I do not think it is logical to panic and sell them in this case. It is better to wait until the market recovers, and prices will rise to get more profit. I hope in the new year the situation on the cryptocurrency market will improve.
Activity: 182

Panic makes me feel very bad because I feel that I am not able to do even the simplest possible solutions that make me fear for my life.
Activity: 406

When I was a newcomer to the crypto market, I really felt bad in a period of sharp price drops and panic sales. But over time, I realized that there was no need to succumb to mass panic. After all, this period becomes an excellent opportunity for profitable investments in order to buy coins at a very favorable price.
Activity: 308
In recent years, I have not experienced the problem of panic. After all, I had already been able to make sure in practice - such panic sales bring only financial losses. Therefore, in the period of market decline and mass panic, I try to maintain patience, looking for promising opportunities to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrencies with good development potential.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
I think it's too hard to describe. It's like standing under a contrast shower. A whole set of emotions, which is difficult to describe, it is necessary to feel.
Activity: 252
A good feeling happens when you sell a coin, and the next day you go to the stock exchange and see that it has fallen in price, and you understand how lucky you are.
Activity: 253
As an investor who doesn't currently have any coins, now I am relaxed. I hope that Bitcoin will continue to drop so that I can buy it in bulk, otherwise expensive Bitcoin now makes me unable to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: