Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the death of Bitcoin also mean the death of cryptomania?? - page 10. (Read 2622 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
Hard to speculate without knowing the reason of Bitcoin's hypothetical bottom-out. In most scenarios I can think of, altcoins could exist independently even after its death.

Unless we're talking about some global internet shut-down or coordinated ban on crypto/fiat transactions - it's fair to say that cryptos are here to stay.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
I think that if Bitcoin dies, it is possible that crypto will also die by Bitcoin. Because market trends sometimes have a huge impact on the crypto market. Just like Bitconnect dies and other MLM projects die
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The death of the bitcoin is not the death of crypto. Bitcoin is the part of the crypto currency, not crypto is the part of the bitcoin. there are many other coins which are continouely increasing there value as well as the value of crypto also increases.

If bitcoin will dead a day, it doesn't means the Crypto will dead.
copper member
Activity: 48
Bitcoin is the term from where crypto world took the first step and this world has reached many milestones since then so its death is not a practical thought. But if by any means this happens to be true in near future, crypto world is surely going to be affected and the market will be shocked. Trust of the investors and traders is likely to go down. Prices of cryptocurrencies will also go down. But now the market has lots of cryptocurrencies which are very much profitable when traded. So i think death of Bitcoin will surely affect cryptomania to a very large extent but with some time, market will continue to go on.
Activity: 14

If Bitcoin were to completely bottom out, what would happen to the altcoins?

Follow the crypto superstar to a fiery death?  or  Skyrocket passed their predecessor?

I believe that Satoshi had a vision where blockchain technology and cryptocurrency would be the foundation of the world. But as we all know Rome wasn't built in a day(unlike bitcoins run to 20k). What if in this vision Bitcoin wasn't meant to be the gold of the internet but rather a mold of what should be created. When comparing bitcoin to its rivals, it is usually at a disadvantage in the technology department yet, it is still the most valued crypto. While Lightning network has been less than impressive, other crypto tech has been stealing the spotlight. Ripple is currently holding the fastest transaction time of roughly 3 seconds(avg. transaction time for bitcoin~60min). EOS while navigating a rough mainnet launch is dropping EON which looks to fundamentally solve problems within EOS. Investors are already talking about EON being crypto-gold in the near future.

Don't give up hope if Bitcoin does take a turn for the worst. Trust the Tech, better days are on their way.

Pages:
Jump to: