Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the death of Bitcoin also mean the death of cryptomania?? - page 6. (Read 2622 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
Losing faith question because bitcoin not jumping their price at the market
Anyways in my own opinion if bitcoin die i think cryptocurrency are also die 'why'
If bitcoin die altcoins becomes uselss coins because their price is depending in bitcoin
Let analysts if bitcoin dropping altcoins and the whole cryptocurrency is in the crisis all coins in the red signal at cmc
Activity: 770
Merit: 100

If Bitcoin were to completely bottom out, what would happen to the altcoins?

Follow the crypto superstar to a fiery death?  or  Skyrocket passed their predecessor?

I believe that Satoshi had a vision where blockchain technology and cryptocurrency would be the foundation of the world. But as we all know Rome wasn't built in a day(unlike bitcoins run to 20k). What if in this vision Bitcoin wasn't meant to be the gold of the internet but rather a mold of what should be created. When comparing bitcoin to its rivals, it is usually at a disadvantage in the technology department yet, it is still the most valued crypto. While Lightning network has been less than impressive, other crypto tech has been stealing the spotlight. Ripple is currently holding the fastest transaction time of roughly 3 seconds(avg. transaction time for bitcoin~60min). EOS while navigating a rough mainnet launch is dropping EON which looks to fundamentally solve problems within EOS. Investors are already talking about EON being crypto-gold in the near future.

Don't give up hope if Bitcoin does take a turn for the worst. Trust the Tech, better days are on their way.

I'm not sure the altcoin will survive when bitcoin has fallen, because we all know, now all altcoins have a price dependence on bitcoin, if bitcoin falls then everything will run out.
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
Assume that bitcoin is dead.What are the reasons for the death of altcoins?The only thing that can happen if bitcoin dies,the price of altcoins will be much more than the previous prices.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
It is true that if bitcoin dead then all the cryptos may be dead because that each crypto is affected by bitcoin cost as you generally available and all cryptocurrencies are being exchanged with bitcoin. On the other hand, if bitcoin dead, people will lose their trust in cryptocurrency and they will not invest in crypto anymore. So you can say that the death of Bitcoin also means the death of cryptomania.
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
Bitcoin has come to stay, if after the 2018 attacks on bitcoin and bitcoin is still  strong then it is still the king of all cryptocurrency. The developer of bitcoin is aware of the scalability issues and must not keep quiet while the new blockchains like EOS  and XRP  are faster in handling transaction of which more others are on their way coming. Bitcoin must continue to lead  for all cryptocurrency  for  now  because bitcoin will always updates.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
it  will be wrong to say bitcoin is death, it is well known that the cryptocurrency market is a volatile market so the market is ban to fall and raise again and this is the beauty of the market
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Bitcoin will not die and the crypto market will be also available. There are many fake news about bitcoin that it will die but we should believe in bitcoin. It will survive obviously.
The only thing that can prevent the death of all cryptocurrency when Bitcoin dies is if another crypto is able to usurp bitcoins role as the leading cryptocoin in the entire world. Other than that, I believe that when Bitcoin dies all others will follow suit.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
death of bitcoin is not death of altcoin . i think bitcoin is also a part of currency market. eth and other top coin are also equal to bitcoin in trading.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
Bitcoin will not die and the crypto market will be also available. There are many fake news about bitcoin that it will die but we should believe in bitcoin. It will survive obviously.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Bitcoin is always the basis for every market move because Bitcoin and Altcoin are correlated with others. However, in my opinion, there is no possibility for Bitcoin to die in the current scenario because Bitcoin performs well in the market and is still getting better and better and more people are supporting Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 327
No, the death of bitcoin doesn't mean crypto will also die. If bitcoin can't survive then there are still altcoins that will continue to make crypto live and survive in the long run.
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I think yes. If bitcoin ever die, then the whole market will follow him, unless a more powerful coin appears. But I doubt that bitcoin will die, so everything will be fine
Well, anything can happen. But it is our job to make it not happen because bitcoin already help a lot of people's life. And if people still support bitcoin, i am sure that bitcoin and other crypto will survive.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
Well as the saying goes, everything is possible to happen so far as there is a way for it happen. Anyways i think your assumptions are too harsh. I mean it'll be very difficult for Bitcoin to completely bottom out- well maybe unless countries coordinate and do that of which I don't believe it'll happen. Anyways should that happen I think the ALTs may be around, but only a very few.
Activity: 36
Of course not!! Please read about AML BitCoin and you will see this coin is here to stay forever. AML BitCoin rests on a privately regulated public blockchain that facilitates AML-KYC compliance and identifies criminals associated with illicit transactions while maintaining and strengthening the privacy protections for legitimate users.
Activity: 392
I think yes. If bitcoin ever die, then the whole market will follow him, unless a more powerful coin appears. But I doubt that bitcoin will die, so everything will be fine
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Even after the death of bitcoin, cryptocurrency can not cease to exist, because every day there are coins that are not much inferior to the progress of bitcoin and maybe some will give a much greater growth.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 3092
No, each type of crypto currency is a separate system that can function independently. Therefore, if bitcoin suddenly disappears, which in itself can not happen, then the crypto currency will continue to exist and will develop further. This is especially true for tokens, which constitute the bulk of the crypto currency. They generally work in the narrow spheres of our life and practically interact weakly with the main crypto-currencies.

Not agree, lets remember how the other coins prices is based on bitcoin, when you join to an exchanger to buy some alts, you see their price in bitcoin, and should be that way because some altcoins like DOGE coin cost only a few satoshis, so, if 0.001 are $7 guess how much is 0.0000001, right, money can't explain that amount, that's why the price is based on bitcoin.

And answering the question, if bitcoin crash and burns in hell, then other coin would be the new bitcoin, if it happen tomorrow, we would see a fight between BCH and ETH to get on top of the market, and other coins would base their price in those coins.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Although bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the world, there are many coins in the crypto ecosystem. The fall of bitcoin may adversely affect the world of crypto since it has a high influence on the altcoins. I don't think the downfall of one coin can affect the entire crypto world.

But more than 50% of of all investments are in Bitcoin right?

So if may have a positive impact as it may cripple cryptos temporary. And also almost all of the trading pairs is Bitcoin so there's really a influence on crypto verse. However, I don't want to sound to be doom and gloom though, but its really possible that if Bitcoin dead suddenly there will be a dark and empty space for crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Although bitcoin is the leading cryptocurrency in the world, there are many coins in the crypto ecosystem. The fall of bitcoin may adversely affect the world of crypto since it has a high influence on the altcoins. I don't think the downfall of one coin can affect the entire crypto world.
Activity: 364
It will not end the whole cryptocurrency as they are all in separate platforms but this can create doubts on the investors point of view. Why will still invest if the main or the originator has burst from the bubble? Although I'm not totally worried on this as I believe that bitcoin will still with us until many years.
Pages:
Jump to: