Pages:
Author

Topic: Does the death of Bitcoin also mean the death of cryptomania?? - page 8. (Read 2622 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I would have to disagree for bitcoin to die as this is impossible to happen for now where in fact, bitcoin is doing great in the market and progressing it's growth in the crypto market. You need to stay long and observe the market trend then you will able to realize that the subject thread is not feasible to happen. I believe that bitcoin will stay in decades and will prosper more in the coming years to come.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Public demand is a thing when you consider death of Bitcoin - not going to happen. Also, several countries are planning their own state backed centralized crypto - so, no worries.
Yeah i agree with you, more and more people are looking to buy Bitcoins that means the demands of Bitcoin isn't dead so why Bitcoin will be death for sure ?
People who are supported Bitcoin won't let that horrible thing happen, without Bitcoin this world isn't that good.
Activity: 31
If bitcoin will die than all crypto world will destroy because all other altcoins are depend on bitcoin and its impact will be very danger for market and investors. but this thing is impossible because bitcoin was a first cryptocurrency when crypto world start already its impact is very strong in world's Economy and  bitcoin will be use as a major currency in upcoming years.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
I think other cryptocurrency will just replace Bitcoin if these happens because these new cryptocurrencies are now backed by strong developers with large community, I'm sure that they will continue to develop and use this digital currency because they know that Blockchain technology is a great creation and so useful nowadays.
Activity: 434
I personally remain optimistic that if at any time where the crypto will run out of course there are still many altcoins in the market that are now widely used all the bitcoin users may ethereum be replacing bitcoin positions or there is a next step from satoshi to supplement the bitcoin supply we hope so.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
It is impossible to happen the death of bitcoin as long as there is a demand and supply in the market. But let say it will happen as what you think,crypto will still alive because if bitcoin gone another coins will rise and replace to bitcoin position. It is like a super star always at the top and always in the news, always the center of attraction but if being super star has gone another one will come and take the position of the first superstar. You know in crypto i believe that there is a lot of things and changes may happen at this coming years.
copper member
Activity: 104
I disagree, coins like bitcoin cash and ethereum can hold their own without bitcoin legacy. If Exchanges start offering trading of coins with either one, the game lives on. If bitcoin legacy falls, yes the market will take a hit but will recover.

Also it feels like the post is isolated to just this community and one part of the world. Ill remind op that crypto markets are global.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
Public demand is a thing when you consider death of Bitcoin - not going to happen. Also, several countries are planning their own state backed centralized crypto - so, no worries.
Activity: 115
BTC is the symbol of encryption. If BTC is destroyed, it is certain that altcoin will be destroyed. Maybe it is also the risk of investment encryption.
Activity: 32
Bitcoin system will most certainly not die, but the coin "owning" Bitcoin name, can (and most likely will) change the "ownership"... and most likely scenario for this is the Bitcoin Cash which has very real potential to get the rightful title of Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain

If Bitcoin were to completely bottom out, what would happen to the altcoins?

Follow the crypto superstar to a fiery death?  or  Skyrocket passed their predecessor?

I believe that Satoshi had a vision where blockchain technology and cryptocurrency would be the foundation of the world. But as we all know Rome wasn't built in a day(unlike bitcoins run to 20k). What if in this vision Bitcoin wasn't meant to be the gold of the internet but rather a mold of what should be created. When comparing bitcoin to its rivals, it is usually at a disadvantage in the technology department yet, it is still the most valued crypto. While Lightning network has been less than impressive, other crypto tech has been stealing the spotlight. Ripple is currently holding the fastest transaction time of roughly 3 seconds(avg. transaction time for bitcoin~60min). EOS while navigating a rough mainnet launch is dropping EON which looks to fundamentally solve problems within EOS. Investors are already talking about EON being crypto-gold in the near future.

Don't give up hope if Bitcoin does take a turn for the worst. Trust the Tech, better days are on their way.

I think its very hard to give the answer about this case. Because, like we all already know, bitcoin is still dominating the market and remain superior untill now, but in the other hand, we also can ignore the potential of altcoin's power.
When bitcoin die, i think altcoin will also loose the their place. Because, bitcoin is giving a huge impact in crypto world, and if it die, the other will also die.
Activity: 54
in my opinion, I think the answer is no, bitcoin might be a grandfather of altcoin but still not a god of altcoin, if bitcoin dead another coin with more potentials will survive and grow up over time.
Activity: 84
Merit: 11
It's gotten way to big and implemented in multiple structural organisations to die now
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Bitcoin cannot die in any way even after it got dumped deeply, it will just start to getting a high pump after it because people say that bitcoin is more real gold.
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
Yes, in fact, if bitcoin dies then the entire cryptocurrency market will also go into oblivion ! But I believe that this is unrealistic !
Activity: 96
Since all the crypto currencies follow the bitcoin price, there is likely to be no crypto currency market without bitcoin either. This is unlikely, since bitcoin will always remain relevant.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
That’s an interesting question, although I don’t believe that we will ever quit crypto. Even if BTC will fail, there will be lots of people interested in crypto currencies.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
If bitcoin for some reason ceases to exist, this does not mean the death of all the crypto currency. Each coin or token is capable, in principle, of an independent existence. Most likely, at first prices for the crypto currency will fall, but the situation after a while will calm down and the crypto currency will continue its movement according to the planned plan. I'm even interested in how the price for coins and tokens will be formed in the absence of bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 41
Well to me bitcoin will remain the digital gold and bitcoin is built with the highest technology I always say we are OK with bitcoin there is no need for other coins and token's, bitcoin can perform all the functions the other coins can perform. That will even make the ecosystem safer for users. So I don't see any altcoins taking over from bitcoin soon.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Normally the altcoins market s always mimicking what BItcoin market does. I don't think cryptocurrencies will come to the end if BItcoin completely bottomed, but the flippening will happen. The community will decide a superior cryptocurrency in term of technology and use cases and it will appear to be the new market cap leader.
Pages:
Jump to: