Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈 - page 2. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 03, 2018, 11:13:17 PM
why did you say that ?? those who only bought coins at this time must have been calculated by the coin. they knew that the coin was good or not to buy.
when the price is low in my opinion this is a good opportunity to buy as many coins as possible and choose coins that have high potential, which will benefit you. It can be said not only to buy coins, but also that you can invest or trade so that you can get more profit from branching in an effort to do business. it's a good thing but you must be able to focus and always check the progress.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
November 03, 2018, 11:06:29 PM
In my opinion, depending on the capital, depending on your choice you can decide how many coins to buy in the market as you like. Diversification of investment is a smart decision. But the options should be based on your knowledge, experience to have research on the project, on the market ...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
November 03, 2018, 11:01:11 PM
why did you say that ?? those who only bought coins at this time must have been calculated by the coin. they knew that the coin was good or not to buy.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 03, 2018, 10:53:09 PM
Yes that's right I agree, We should not just invest in one currency because we will sure gonna regret it once it was a scam and hard to make your investments grow. And also we should really careful of choosing the right currency that we want to invest with our all money.
Activity: 364
November 03, 2018, 10:47:07 PM
Yes i agree, don't invest all of your money in only one project, you will lose all if it turns to scam. Invest in many projects and do research before doing it. In long term, only join top coin that have successful history and the team keep developing it.
Activity: 644
Merit: 364
In Code We Trust
November 03, 2018, 10:00:00 PM
Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁

In order for a project to become successful, they also need the help of the best investors in the world in order to have funds to help the project achieve its road track and goals. But, you are still correct, Investors also need the good team, marketing and developers. Its a mutualism between two parties.
Activity: 130
November 03, 2018, 07:59:21 PM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

tjat is true and you jeed to be really careful with wjat ypu are buting amd it is better fpr ypu to kbow this for sure
The risk is not horrible compared to not doing the investment and missing the opportunity to profit.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 03, 2018, 07:58:17 PM
I do not think you just bought a penny. You want to buy how many coins depend on how much you have. It is more important to invest in an electronic currency that will bring you higher returns. Do not buy a lot of coins as well. If all goes up then you will lose but you will lose.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 07:57:22 PM
I think everyone who came here not for "to become rich in one week" already understand this. But a lot of newbies still fall in projects without any research. It is a good advise, hope it will help somebody to stop and think twice before choosing project to invest in.
They need to realize that Cryptocurrency is not easy. They need to know how to earn money to actually earn it.
Activity: 434
November 03, 2018, 07:45:28 PM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

tjat is true and you jeed to be really careful with wjat ypu are buting amd it is better fpr ypu to kbow this for sure
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 03, 2018, 07:44:16 PM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Investing in just one ICO project is risky because, according to the current statistical report, ICO scam campaigns for more than 60% of total projects being started on the cryptocurrency market. So be conservative when buying and invest only in potential crypto to get a great profit.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
November 03, 2018, 07:40:28 PM
Running a business is extremely complex and I don't know why do people think otherwise. It is not a magical cauldron which throws twice as many back to you as you throw there. Everything needs to be almost perfect, yet no one can guarantee the success of a company. Buying a coin? Sounds good, but actually making research and finding legitimate project backed by professionals who know what they are doing will be a better choice in a long-term investing  Smiley.
Activity: 728
November 03, 2018, 05:05:40 PM
I think everyone who came here not for "to become rich in one week" already understand this. But a lot of newbies still fall in projects without any research. It is a good advise, hope it will help somebody to stop and think twice before choosing project to invest in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
simply getting the job done
November 03, 2018, 04:57:07 PM
yeah i have so many doubts about icos too, also till one of them gets growing, a new ico comes with newest technology and people gets back their moneys and pays to the new ones.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
November 03, 2018, 04:24:07 PM
And how bad to invest for a short time? Someone receives a profit from such projects, while others prefer less risk and long-term investment. Everyone chooses what he likes more)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 03:31:44 PM
You understand that all the" top " coins used to be just startups with a small team and no money for marketing? All projects start like this and it is thanks to the support of the community that they become great. IMHO
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
November 03, 2018, 03:31:16 PM
Buy a coin is the first step, most people after buying then selling even though they get a big profit, in my opinion to make crypto better is to use for payment transactions instead of money.

And its helpful to gather money in a short way. Smart money collect system and smart transaction system.
Coin buying and selling not a good thinking. A good thinking will be like that a best student who loves to know the world and more technology and more effective way.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 03, 2018, 03:24:21 PM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

Many people only buy coins and don't know what the advantages are, what about the team, the marketing and others. They only buy and wait until the price rises, but when it is not in line with the expectations they will sell it and the losses they get. So, before you buy a coin observe and do an analysis first about the coin.
RBF
Activity: 212
Merit: 114
November 03, 2018, 12:45:23 PM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

As you say. So if I am a short-term investor, then I don;t need to pay attention to the project in the long run. Whether it's dead or not I do not care. My only concern was that I had short-term profit.
that is enough.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
November 03, 2018, 01:30:34 PM
I agree with OP, investing in a good project can make you good profit in the long run. That is why researching is important before investing.
Pages:
Jump to: