Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t just buy a coin 🙈 - page 3. (Read 2698 times)

Activity: 733
Merit: 100
November 03, 2018, 12:36:42 PM
Hi,

I see still a lot of people investing in worthless projects. My opinion..
Maybe you will have some profits in short term..

But every project need a good team, marketing, developers..
Not just a good idea..

In the long term many projects will fail..

Good luck with trading! 😁
some people only want short-term profits with them participating in worthless projects, but for myself, I prefer valuable projects and wait for some time because now the projects are worth a lot and that gives more confidence.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 03, 2018, 12:33:58 PM
Yes ı agree with you . If investors think with long term vision they need to be really careful while choosing projects. Because we can see people can earn money even with some scam projects but all of these surely in short term. If investors think with long term they need to choose best project.I believe in 3 years 80 percentange of projects will die.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
November 02, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
I agree with you. This is the basic of economy. Dont put your all money to the one coin. This strategy can give you a second chance in market.
Each person has his own strategy and plays as he can and how he thinks. I agree that a lot of projects can be closed, but it is can not be predicted, even the most ideal company may have difficulties. But long-term investments makes more money than short-term investments.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
October 31, 2018, 11:20:55 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

but in my opinion if the project have a good idea I am sure that in the future the project will be successful and will not fail, because people will certainly trust to investing in the project and then the coin price from the project I am sure will increase, so I think if the project has a good idea this will give us profit for short-term or long-term investments, so we don't need to worry for investing in project that have a good idea because I'm sure the price will definitely increase.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 10:55:12 AM
It is difficult to say about what you need to buy and how to buy. I think that today you need not just to take and buy, you need to buy very responsible, because it will only be profitable if the project is really great for investing. Yet this is correct, I think.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 31, 2018, 10:52:08 AM
I think the author not of the rights. Now it is necessary to buy different coins at the good price. After growth they will cost very much.
Activity: 684
October 31, 2018, 10:47:13 AM
Before any purchase, any investment, you need to think about what you will do next with your asset, otherwise you will lose money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
October 31, 2018, 10:05:57 AM
Buy a coin is the first step, most people after buying then selling even though they get a big profit, in my opinion to make crypto better is to use for payment transactions instead of money.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Am KOFIY!
October 31, 2018, 10:03:38 AM
In depth personal research is a must before investing in any coin or token for you not to end up being a bag holder. And you must also know that some coins are only good for short term investment while some are good for long term.
Activity: 630
October 31, 2018, 09:54:50 AM
I agree with you. This is the basic of economy. Dont put your all money to the one coin. This strategy can give you a second chance in market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
October 31, 2018, 09:54:35 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

There are many people investment in poor projects. Most of the times the creation of a token is not needed or even negative for the project.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 31, 2018, 09:51:27 AM
It is whats happening now. Many projects failed for this year and theres more to come. Buying coin now is also hard today if you are into altcoins especially if you have preference like investing only to new coins and low capped coins.

If its hard for anyone on choosing what coin to buy, choose bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 140
October 31, 2018, 09:46:13 AM
You are saying the obvious truth. Some people always follow multitude to invest without knowing much about the project its usecase and the team behind it. This is the main reason why we have many worthless coin on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 31, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
Good advice but sometimes shit coins have a good space ,last year bull run even worthless coin that are under 1sat increased over 30sat and the profit was huge ,sometimes worthless coins brings more profits than others

This is a true statement! But the most important thing is to sell the token in time and get a plus. But unfortunately there is not enough time to track the market. You just have to live at the computer, and it's hard.
Activity: 560
October 31, 2018, 09:18:30 AM
Yeh, I think that everyone should invest more carefully. Many people just watch the idea of project and then run to exchange for buying their tokens. I think this strategy is awful in long-term they will lose their money,
This is a must that we should do a research before we invest a coin. Search for the best project that it could able for long term. That is worth putting our money that can gives a return of profit.
Activity: 434
October 31, 2018, 09:15:23 AM
Yeh, I think that everyone should invest more carefully. Many people just watch the idea of project and then run to exchange for buying their tokens. I think this strategy is awful in long-term they will lose their money,
Activity: 252
October 30, 2018, 06:37:41 AM
You always need to investigate the project before taking part in it. Always. I always look at the rating websites, they help me to find a good project to contribute. I also check the telegram community before investing and if the channel has less than 10k followers I am skipping this project.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
October 30, 2018, 06:18:31 AM
You are right in the some aspects but not in all of them. Buying is the main way to start your doing on the cryptomarket and the next position is the holding here.
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto but buying a coin is the main thing to do so it is necessarily to buy more and in order to hodl for the purposes to earn profits when it flunctuates.
For those quality coins holding is very important but not all of them are worth to hold, there's also project where pumped and dumped mostly happened, you need to buy project that you study well and analyze the potentials, things can be more profitable if you have done your research and supporting the
project by holding it will bring huge success.
Activity: 226
October 30, 2018, 06:11:01 AM
You are right in the some aspects but not in all of them. Buying is the main way to start your doing on the cryptomarket and the next position is the holding here.
There's a lot of opportunities here in crypto but buying a coin is the main thing to do so it is necessarily to buy more and in order to hodl for the purposes to earn profits when it flunctuates.
Activity: 840
Merit: 105
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 30, 2018, 05:58:28 AM
Hi,

Not just a good idea..

When you talk about profits, it does not matter if you will earn it in an instant or in a long run. The thing that myters here is that if the project is really legitimate in which it is nkt just some mere scam. Therefore it is important to know things first. Do research and stuffs like that.
Pages:
Jump to: