Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 14. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 19, 2018, 02:27:15 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
i think that everything will rise again. i am more than aware that it really hurts, to watch the current situation and yet it's not the end. well, maybe the end of our nerves Wink but seriously, just hold on
Activity: 378
November 19, 2018, 02:12:35 PM
It will raise again but unfortunately nobody knows when. I was so sure, that we will see the green days in the 4th quarter, but the market is bleeding again and is bleeding really hard. I cannot remember when I saw ETH at 150 USD.
Activity: 476
November 19, 2018, 02:06:45 PM
Yes, I agree that, Don't panic sell. we see, most of the coin are redmark. Because the drop of crypto currency price, msot of  the coin are redmark. I think, this situation are not still long time. it will come back storngly. everyone needs wait and believe it. you should not sell coin wait until the market will come back.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 02:01:59 PM
I think the temptation to sell is very common to everyone in cryptocurrency market, those refuse to sell have mastered their emotion and negative side through knowledge and practise. Selling without any logic is dangerous and it can drag you down!
Just those who sell right now initially go without understanding what kind of market it is. so they come out to take at least some of their money. they do not understand that the market will grow

I understand who you are talking to, who are the people who invest in the voice of others without knowing what the market is like. They will never know where to buy or sell
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 01:49:55 PM
In my opinion, definitely dont panic, the market is currently unstable, but this is a temporary phenomenon. Many people do not know what to do with the available coins. I think you need to wait a bit, and after stabilization of the situation it is profitable to sell them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 01:45:44 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Iam also saw in last fev  month lot of panic sellers are selling there btc and altcoins due to bad market condition. But its not suitable things this days. Iam strongly hold my coins until reached my prediction prices.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
November 19, 2018, 01:21:11 PM
I know that it is now right, but actually i want to say "please sell everything in panic already!", because untill that moment bitcoin will not see the recovery phase.
It's not only about panic sell, but sometimes cut losses are the best choice in current situation.

It is clear that patience is the key to success, but still you are all people, and when such situations occur it is very difficult to be absolutely calm. Embarrassed
Exactly, Im so stressed with current situation and so hard to patience, for now I only read every news related cryptocurrency and I got this HODL: World's First Multi-Asset Crypto Index ETP to Launch in Switzerland on November 21

As for me, the market will not start growing any more and it should be understood that only if a big fuss or great popularity begins, then only will the market start to grow and since it happens now there will be no growth  Shocked
HODL: World's First Multi-Asset Crypto Index ETP to Launch in Switzerland on November 21
Read the article above, hopefully the market will recovery after november 21, good news always give positive affect to cryptocurrency market..
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 19, 2018, 12:48:53 PM
As for me, the market will not start growing any more and it should be understood that only if a big fuss or great popularity begins, then only will the market start to grow and since it happens now there will be no growth  Shocked
Activity: 378
November 19, 2018, 12:15:22 PM
Bitcoin market is fall not because of it's failure but it has many other ways and now the whole crypto is down so we have to hold our crypto because panic selling is harmful to us no body can suffer but crypto users suffers a lot and for me crypto is good because i can use it for buying online websites and online software so i am using this for multipurpose, and i advised this to all crypto users to keep coins and to hold crypto for future if now the time is not good but we know that it has a bright future.
Activity: 336
November 19, 2018, 11:52:08 AM
I think the temptation to sell is very common to everyone in cryptocurrency market, those refuse to sell have mastered their emotion and negative side through knowledge and practise. Selling without any logic is dangerous and it can drag you down!
Just those who sell right now initially go without understanding what kind of market it is. so they come out to take at least some of their money. they do not understand that the market will grow
we all need to u derstamd that patience is a perfect ally not here only bit i  a lot of different sphere of our lives as well
It is clear that patience is the key to success, but still you are all people, and when such situations occur it is very difficult to be absolutely calm. Embarrassed
November 19, 2018, 11:47:53 AM
we all need to u derstamd that patience is a perfect ally not here only bit i  a lot of different sphere of our lives as well
November 19, 2018, 11:47:20 AM
that is a very wiese decision as i believe that we should know what we are doung and what we are selling for in the present time
Activity: 770
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 19, 2018, 11:46:56 AM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
November 19, 2018, 11:45:40 AM
I know that it is now right, but actually i want to say "please sell everything in panic already!", because untill that moment bitcoin will not see the recovery phase.
November 19, 2018, 11:40:41 AM
Of course it will rise , but the question is only when it rises , many people have thrown all their money here and now suffer , but if you wisely approached the investment, then you should not worry about the top coins will recover!
Activity: 406
Merit: 15
November 19, 2018, 11:36:42 AM
Panic sell is the last thing to do in this market. Crypto news, all reds and all greens they all tend to manipulate us. Stay calm and sell high when you want to.
That's right, but those who have little experience might think that the market is coming to an end and soon there will be a complete collapse, so I think that now many have started selling their tokens.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 11:33:35 AM
Panic sell is the last thing to do in this market. Crypto news, all reds and all greens they all tend to manipulate us. Stay calm and sell high when you want to.
Activity: 518
November 19, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711
November 19, 2018, 11:15:56 AM
I can't keep patience, i'm very nervous now. My portfolio is decreasing day by day, i'm scare that i will lose all. I want to sell now but the price is too low, i can't do anything. Anyone of you can give me a good advice?

Also a little nervous, quite a bit.  I think when we will see the bottom of Bitcoin ($ 4500, $ 3500 or $ 1500) and when it is better to start buying cryptocurrency...
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
November 19, 2018, 11:06:52 AM
Yes, that market situation in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again. So don't panic!

We have seen a big decrease in the price and I think that a big part of the people will hold their holdings, because the lose will be big if they decide to sell.
Pages:
Jump to: