Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 15. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
November 19, 2018, 11:06:45 AM
I'm not panic sell even if bitcoin go to 4000$. I'm only a little worried what will happen with miners if bitcoin price go to low, how much they will make profit? or will be in a loss or they not pay so high price in $ for 1 KwH? Here is 0.16$/Kwh so right now not worth mining, maybe only if will be a new miner launched with more TH and lower power consumption.
Activity: 941
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 11:01:18 AM
analyzing the trend will lead you to understand what proper actions to take with this downfall moments, panic most of the time leads you to make wrong decisions, if you are still wondering what to do its good to think twice and reassess anything that come inside your mind, speculations will come correctly if you have good understanding with any events that showing around the market.
of course, don't make decisions when we feel panic. we need to overcome the panic we experience. with conditions like now I think it's natural that many feel panic, but try to overcome them.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 19, 2018, 10:59:05 AM
I agree, panic will only lead to market dropping. You can not stop people from panic because they are afraid of losing money and they always think that the price of that token will become zero. What to do now is wait and hope the market will soon become green
analyzing the trend will lead you to understand what proper actions to take with this downfall moments, panic most of the time leads you to make wrong decisions, if you are still wondering what to do its good to think twice and reassess anything that come inside your mind, speculations will come correctly if you have good understanding with any events that showing around the market.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 10:19:18 AM
Yes, that market situation in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again. So don't panic!
Activity: 297
November 19, 2018, 10:18:23 AM
I agree, panic will only lead to market dropping. You can not stop people from panic because they are afraid of losing money and they always think that the price of that token will become zero. What to do now is wait and hope the market will soon become green
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 19, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

That`s right, we dont need to panic just stay calm and wait the right time, that the price back to its normal situation. Instead of getting worried just take as good opportunity if the price is not good, buy a lot of good coins in the crypto world and wait the time that the price back to its normal situation and sell those coins to earn more.
Activity: 1064
Combo Network
November 19, 2018, 10:02:46 AM
if you feel panic in my opinion it is natural because everyone will definitely feel the same thing, but when we panic with conditions like this do not let them sell the assets that we have because it will only worsen the situation.
Activity: 119
November 19, 2018, 10:00:05 AM
If you are panicking and debating weather you should pull the trigger on the sell order .. just do it and never come back crypto. weather you come here as an investor or a trader ( and going through different subreddits it seems like a good percentage of people don't know what the hell they are) just don't put money in that you will cry about if you lose it. "Don't invest in anything you are not willing to lose" it such a banal statement, but it holds true. if can't handle the roller coaster ride, just take your money to Vanguard Mutual Funds and let them invest it for you.

Much respect for that company and you are guaranteed a slow and steady gain in due time. No roller coaster ride...
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 09:21:18 AM
I believe that the best strategy will be to find opportunities to earn money in the current falling market, rather than just waiting for the market to recover and reasonable prices, this may not happen very soon, while your assets will be frozen and not profitable. Look for ways to earn money, learn trading, scalping and other similar things.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 09:19:07 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Yes. Don't panic at the current ETH prices. Try to relax and just enjoy it. Everything will be fine and ETH will rise again. This can be a good time to buy some ETH to hold or make as an investment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 19, 2018, 09:16:49 AM
My friends think I'm a crazy because they keep seeing me going in. I keep buying more and more and the next time crypto goes parabolic. It will blow our bags just like it has the previous times.
Activity: 69
November 19, 2018, 09:16:43 AM
Thank you for your reminder, I also have this idea. Please join the newcomers to the digital currency investment, keep a calm attitude, the bull market will definitely come.

Be assured by this that you can see for yourself that Bitcoin is experiencing a very bad thing and maybe it will have a worse price than today. No one can guess the thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
November 19, 2018, 09:10:58 AM
Panic is a form of unstable decision making the tendency is the mindset is always waver at all times depends of the market trend. Ethereum must be kept in the wallet to hold it for long time due to its potential to rise again in due time.
Activity: 504
November 19, 2018, 09:06:34 AM
I want to believe in your forecasts. Now is not the best time for cryptocurrency. You just need to bear in mind that the market is often not stable. Just have to wait.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
November 19, 2018, 08:55:31 AM
Yes, the market is big dump in this week, why those people sold the coins in the cheapest, the trading bot or the panic sell? This is the reason why the people not interesting invest in the market, this like as the scam, you invest it then you lost the money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
November 19, 2018, 08:55:15 AM
Thank you for your reminder, I also have this idea. Please join the newcomers to the digital currency investment, keep a calm attitude, the bull market will definitely come.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
November 19, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
I agree with your opinion.
Maybe the price of Ethereum is currently decreasing.
But we know that Cryptocurrency prices can experience price increases.
Everything can change at any time, including Ethereum in the future Ethereum experienced a high price increase.
I am sure there will be a price increase on Ethereum by the end of 2018.
Let's wait and prove it.
Activity: 6
November 19, 2018, 08:51:01 AM
According to me trading can provide us with huge profits but only if you have enough experience and skills for it. Trading is not simple as investing and holding.You have to keep an eye on the rise and fall of the price and have to sell your coins on regular basis. So if you think that you are skilled enough for trading then you should definitely go for it.It will provide you with a lot of profits.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
November 19, 2018, 08:43:50 AM
Many hodlers are selling their alts because they panic that the value of their coins might go deep down. Just keep calm because the market value will increase again. There's nothing to panic about. You will just lost your profit and investment.
Activity: 602
November 19, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
Now you just have to tell people not to sell their stocks for such cheap prices. I don’t understand how it is possible, because any money should be respected, now it’s very strange, because I don’t understand how people sell money so quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: