Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 13. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 320
Merit: 10
November 20, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
In any case, you need to understand - sales in the period of such a panic can not bring income to their investors. Therefore, you just need to be patient and continue to hold your coins. In fact, such a period of panic provides excellent opportunities for investors, since it is possible to buy promising coins at a low price.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
November 20, 2018, 03:05:43 AM
i do not think that you have to sell right now because you will not get big profits but by waiting you will see that the price will rise and you can earn more than by selling right now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
November 20, 2018, 03:03:29 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
This is not a panic, but a reality, when no trading will help to make a profit, and the holding looks like a waste of time.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
November 20, 2018, 02:17:25 AM
Panic sell is the most dangerous think for dumping this present market situation. Most of the traders are panic sellers, when they hear any false news, sell their coin at random price whatever they got in the market, this dumps the market. Ethereum is now facing the worst position ever, it is like dead but soon it will recover.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
November 19, 2018, 10:56:12 PM
Bottoms are made when market is in a panic sell mode like today. Hope most people hold on and wait for the next rise to start.
panic can make wrong decisions and wrong actions. yes, we better hold the coin and wait until the market is stable, believe me the market will rise soon, so be patient ...

if you always panic, you will let go of the coin so that you will lose a lot, get rid of panic, worry and not rush to make the decision to try always calm so that you don't lose everything. be patient and at least you don't lose and get a little profit might benefit you.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 19, 2018, 09:25:00 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
If we panic sell, we just putting the cryptocurrency down, it will not going to recover if we release our support to it. What we need to do is to HODL and wait until the bear market to finish. At this case, the cryptocurrency value will rise up again.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
November 19, 2018, 09:17:45 PM
Bottoms are made when market is in a panic sell mode like today. Hope most people hold on and wait for the next rise to start.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 19, 2018, 09:16:18 PM
Yes, in my opinion, which causes a situation like this because it has a feeling of panic and it is very dangerous, if it happens and the person is still lay, what happens is sell assets at very cheap prices to avoid losses, so I suggest not to panic and keep calm.
I guess, we cannot control every people's mind. We have a different thoughts and understanding on how the crypto market flows. Even if we say it repeatedly, if they want to sell it we don't have any choice but to accept the fact that gaining profits as of now is not possible.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 09:05:06 PM
Yeah. It's the right thing to do on this kind of situation. The only question now in the minds of the holders is how long will it takes to see the red? Does the recovery really possible on December or in the year end? I hope, there is something good in the upcoming days.
Activity: 208
November 19, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

Yes, i agree with you. Do not panic when the price get low, or get dump. Also do not sell it immediately. Just hold your coin, it will pump soon again. The best is yet to come. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
November 19, 2018, 08:08:01 PM
Crypto market has seen worse situations than this yet it recovers. There is no point in panic selling now unless you want a loss in your investment. The market will definitely rise. It appears we are in the correction stage after the giant leap in December, 2017 and January, 2018 and after the correction is over, the market will rise again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
November 19, 2018, 08:00:14 PM
It's hard not to panic when you see your portfolio falling 10% daily. Many of my friends could not bear these falls and left the cryptocurrency market. But I still continue to believe. I do not know how much is enough for me.
Activity: 236
Merit: 3
November 19, 2018, 07:49:20 PM
The panic mode sales have been achieved now.  It only left for the wise to Hodl their Eth,  and not to loose hope.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
November 19, 2018, 07:49:07 PM
Almost people will sell their coins immediately when the price is dying. They will be panic and then become stuck to sell the coins in the very low price. They seems not care with the lost and profits that they will gain. That is why panic in crypto is very dangerous. We shouldn't. Just be prepared to see the next market and all possibilities that may happen in crypto.
Activity: 270
November 19, 2018, 05:00:35 PM
I gave up honestly. I invested and lost significant amount of money, but nothing that I couldn't afford to lose. Now my bags are full with various coins, but they are so low in value right now that I dont even want to bother selling them. My only option is to hold them and maybe buy some more at this prices and feel so smart buying coins 50x cheaper than last time!
Activity: 183
November 19, 2018, 04:47:31 PM
Even with such a heavy fall, I don't sell my coins. If you're selling now, you should be ready to say goodbye to your coins. Now is a good time to increase your Deposit by buying cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 118
November 19, 2018, 03:50:16 PM
It will raise again but unfortunately nobody knows when. I was so sure, that we will see the green days in the 4th quarter, but the market is bleeding again and is bleeding really hard. I cannot remember when I saw ETH at 150 USD.

I think that by the end of the years we will see Bitcoin above $ 8,000.  A long and protracted fall is not beneficial to anyone. I do not see a big desire to sell bitcoins from market participants. I do not see big volumes. I do not want to believe that Bitcoin will go down to 3000 dollars.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
November 19, 2018, 03:42:52 PM
These days I just don't want to go into my wallet and see the remaining balance. Since these numbers are unlikely to make me feel good. So I arm myself with a good company, a great movie and continue to enjoy life.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 19, 2018, 02:37:18 PM
I'm not panic sell even if bitcoin go to 4000$. I'm only a little worried what will happen with miners if bitcoin price go to low, how much they will make profit? or will be in a loss or they not pay so high price in $ for 1 KwH? Here is 0.16$/Kwh so right now not worth mining, maybe only if will be a new miner launched with more TH and lower power consumption.
I am feel bad for miners too. New miner could be great, but that is new investment which most of smaller miners could not afford. I think that in Europe mining is not anymore profitable and it is better for them to buy at these prices than pay electricity bills for same amount of coins. I think that this situation right now is great for miners which have farms in countries like China, Venezuela, Mongolia.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 19, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
i think that everything will rise again. i am more than aware that it really hurts, to watch the current situation and yet it's not the end. well, maybe the end of our nerves Wink but seriously, just hold on
This is the time we must hold on. The market is testing our faith in bitcoin. Everyone who holds bitcoin now is at a huge crisis because of massive dumps happening today. I am hoping for bitcoins recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: