Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 18. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 05:25:12 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again

The down turn of the crypto market right now,is rather panicky and there is the likelihood of loosing huge investments because no one can predict when the market will revive, so we can only hope.

However every investor should have prepared his/her heart for a time like this knowing fully well they must come. At this point, the decision to sell is dicey and depends on individuals expectation of the market.  Those who hope the market will rise may not sell while those who expect the market to fall further can sell to prevent further loses.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 18, 2018, 04:04:35 PM
I agree with that to those people who get's panic in their holding currency don't make a wrong decision that you won't regret selling your currency in a small amount of value in the market. Just chill yourself think positively that bitcoin and other Altcoins will rise up their value in the market soon to grow your investments.

Be careful when you advise something because this may lead to losses. What's the point in holding coins when they're falling? You may sell them and buy at the lower prices. It's much better than just to observe the market is going down and down. This is one of many ways of acting in the market. Ofc, you need knowledge, but it's necessary anyway.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
panic sell is very good! it will the start of new growing. before that we will stay in that boring down trend. people are tired of it.
Wasn't panic selling also resulted in the market getting worse. the pattern for panic should be avoided because it might make the market not grow but get worse
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 07:36:46 AM
no doubt in the price will rice again don't be a panic. be strong and keep moving with your babies.
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
November 18, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
panic sell is very good! it will the start of new growing. before that we will stay in that boring down trend. people are tired of it.
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
November 18, 2018, 07:25:00 AM
I agree with that to those people who get's panic in their holding currency don't make a wrong decision that you won't regret selling your currency in a small amount of value in the market. Just chill yourself think positively that bitcoin and other Altcoins will rise up their value in the market soon to grow your investments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
November 18, 2018, 07:12:15 AM
Do not panic when buying or holding coins in your pocket. Do you think it's good if you earn or not but look at whether the price increases or not.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
November 18, 2018, 07:06:21 AM
Yes it will rise again its better to hold right now than to sell but its so unfortunate that most persons can be so impatient and would sell off their business any way but for me i am just gonna hold mine and sit back till ethereum returns
Activity: 10
November 18, 2018, 06:51:22 AM
I think that it’s not worthwhile to panic about the fall of the market, because the market is cyclical. Sooner or later there will still be growth.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 18, 2018, 06:49:53 AM
yeah i know panic sell just make you will lost your coins, when market drop just hold the coins till thats green back, You can buy a few coins now, while it's cheap and you can get big profits later

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 18, 2018, 06:47:28 AM
Do not panic many tokens or coins are high priced. not all have been hit by the collapse of the market. The coins are still much more expensive and profitable.
What coins? Please name at least one coin/token, except ICO 2018 coins, which survive during this bear market and don't fall in their prices? I don't know such coins.
Activity: 429
November 18, 2018, 06:45:05 AM
Do not panic many tokens or coins are high priced. not all have been hit by the collapse of the market. The coins are still much more expensive and profitable.
copper member
Activity: 546
November 18, 2018, 06:38:09 AM
Yeah I strongly agree with you, you don't have to sell all but cause of the present situation. I will advice you rather hold as I believe things will get better very soon. So in the mean time holding is the best thing to do and if you are rich enough invest in the deep hoping for a better market soon.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 18, 2018, 06:37:28 AM
Crypto does not like panic and should not succumb to it. For me personally, this is one of the episodes in crypto development and it needs to survive and stay afloat.
Activity: 364
November 18, 2018, 06:31:43 AM
Do not panic on the sale of coins or tokens. Be patient with the quarrel until the price rises. many have sold their tokens because of the thought that the price will fall further.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
November 18, 2018, 05:58:57 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

Thank you! The advice was useless because eth fell much since you'd written it, and people lost their money! I hope next time you will think before you advise sth that you don't understand! Those, who followed their own strategies, has won!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
November 18, 2018, 04:45:50 AM
The worst decision you can ever make is to sell your tokens at this level. Be more patient and wait for the better times and do not cut your loses. Find another hobby and you will be rewarded for your patience.
Activity: 448
November 18, 2018, 04:44:00 AM
honestly, this feeling is intensified by the day of this day and it becomes difficult to restrain oneself from selling in order to at least cover this fall
Activity: 287
November 18, 2018, 04:31:09 AM
We do not know what will happen in this market. The value of many big currencies is at a very low price and people are still selling panic. I think it will take a lot of time to raise the price. This kind of panic just makes us lose more and make the market worse. The thing to do now is keep the coins until the market recovers
Activity: 415
November 18, 2018, 02:51:23 AM
This is the normal mood of investors. No investor can control emotionality unless it is an early purchase of bitcoin. Otherwise, investors will panic when the market falls. This is a human game when most investors leave the cryptocurrency. Will rise again.
Pages:
Jump to: