Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 19. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 18, 2018, 02:34:11 AM
for me the decline was not the right time to sell but I did the opposite this was an opportunity and opportunity to get rich with the price of almost all the coins going down. buy coins with an indication that the increase will be high like ETH and some coins at the top 20 coins and that will make you rich, if you are patient, wait for the increase.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
November 18, 2018, 02:22:55 AM
I think that panicking is not a good idea when you are a trader because you need to be patient
Yes, of course it's not good, but it was a panic, however human nature we cannot eliminate it. but we can overcome it by diverting our focus to the topic other than crypto market. I usually do that, if the market is bad then I will leave my trading activities and are looking for other activities. It was very helpful to me.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
November 18, 2018, 02:12:47 AM
I think that panicking is not a good idea when you are a trader because you need to be patient
Panic can really result a huge dropping of re price and many people really loss on it. Panic can really result to  a great loss because we can do some action that is not necesary to do and we can also maybe sell our asset in a very low price because we cannot control our emotion because of the huge dip and the huge deoppingvof the price on its chart.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 18, 2018, 02:09:24 AM
I think you don't sell it now, because now the price is still low, so you will also get more profits by waiting for a better price increase in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 17, 2018, 05:32:57 PM
A few days the market is experiencing a strong decline. I see how people who recently said that they are crypto enthusiasts lose faith in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
November 17, 2018, 05:25:09 PM
Yes it will, no need to panic market prices can be down for now but sooner or later it will go back to the stable price. For this market breakdown you stay calm and have patience,  market will recover soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 17, 2018, 05:11:39 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Agree, panic is never necessary, be able to endure, the market earn people who know how to endure in the market, I'm certainly in a big drawdown but I think the market will grow even better!
Activity: 392
November 17, 2018, 05:00:58 PM
I agree that it is not necessary to panic when selling coins and buying them as well. To my mind, being  a trader you should be patient and be ready to everything, as the certain risks are involved
Activity: 434
November 17, 2018, 04:55:21 PM
Sometimes selling is good movement to relocate your funds to another coins. Panic is not good choise in current situation, holding now for 100 % better
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
November 17, 2018, 04:42:59 PM
Friends, do not panic and do not sell your coins. Have patience and market growth will not be long in coming. There is information that this is the last fall, and after a while growth will begin.
Activity: 308
November 17, 2018, 03:15:01 PM
I think that people have stopped panicking and have changed to the new realities of the market. after all, the market has been falling since the beginning of the year and everyone has long understood that we should not expect a rapid growth of the market this year.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 17, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
panic you only spoil the picture itself, there is a tendency that the market goes up and falls sharply, but do not panic, sooner or later to get better.
Activity: 406
November 17, 2018, 02:49:37 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

Nothing good comes from panicking and panic selling. We suffered another big drop in prices in just a matter of few hours. But there really is no point in selling now. I'm still holding and waiting for that bull market to start. Just be patient, great times are definitely ahead us!
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
November 17, 2018, 02:47:14 PM
I agree with our opinion, panic is the best way to lose your funds. I think the correction will end soon, so people who will go on holding crypto will get a huge profit.
panic is something that we have to waste if we invest in crypto because crypto will always go up and down so if we can't get rid of panic then we will continue to be haunted by fear of losing. whereas in investing we have to take risks in order to get profits so selling panic is indeed not recommended in investment especially in crypto.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
November 17, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
I agree with our opinion, panic is the best way to lose your funds. I think the correction will end soon, so people who will go on holding crypto will get a huge profit.
Panic i just another emotional actions that's not should be a part of your trading practices, you should leave this emotion out of your system when dealing with this type of investment, a  lots of times those who sell out to panic losses a lots of money as they didn't bother to analyze what should be the right thing to do when seeing downfall, practice to stay calm and be patient enough to endure the sideways then wait for the rebounce.
Activity: 1078
November 17, 2018, 02:22:37 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 17, 2018, 02:20:18 PM
the number one rule! dont panic sell. have a detailed target gain and stop losses. plan every trade your are doing to avoid of incurging losses. there is a saying that "if you fail to plan, you plan to fail."
Activity: 474
Merit: 263
November 17, 2018, 02:12:45 PM
Don't panic sell - September 06, 2018

Now, few months later when crypto market made another -50% we actually see that this was a very bad financial advice.
The good call back in September was: "DO panic sell"
Activity: 254
November 17, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
You should not panic, for every fall there is a growth. just wait a couple of months. Thinking coins will disappear and will cost 0, but those that survive will grow several times!
This fall, the price of cryptocurrency has not increased. We need a panic to bring down the price of cryptocurrency and after that whales will be interested in buying. The growth of crypto will definitely begin.
Activity: 448
November 17, 2018, 01:58:14 PM
You should not panic, for every fall there is a growth. just wait a couple of months. Thinking coins will disappear and will cost 0, but those that survive will grow several times!
Pages:
Jump to: