Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 21. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 235
Merit: 40
November 15, 2018, 05:48:39 PM
I definitely agree. In this kind of bear market, we shouldn't do instinctive movements. I'm holding all my coins, not touching them.

Ledger is your friend Cheesy put your coins in a ledger and forget about them for a year. Everything (i hope) will be much different in a year. (Etf, btc halving etc.)
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 05:42:44 PM
With such a drop in the cryptocurrency market, it is risky to trade. I think in such a situation it is better to do nothing to prevent mistakes that can lead to losses .
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 05:42:28 PM
About Ethereum you have written is true, I also think that this is temporary and not sell but the mood is very sad the situation on the market !
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 05:36:24 PM
I also think that we should not make panic selling. It brings big losses and contradicts the goals that we want to achieve in crypto.
Activity: 336
November 15, 2018, 05:27:11 PM
I also think that it is necessary for some time just to forget about your wallet and not look there! after some time, the market is sure to stabilize!
Activity: 196
November 15, 2018, 11:54:18 AM
Dont panic sell.
I agree with you. I'm sure if you see this condition, the market will rise soon. Such market conditions may be a result of the circulation of asset exchanges that have not been stable. Dont be panic with this condition . Hopefully.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 11:41:51 AM
I've made the decision to just hold through it even though i'm almost in the red again for the first time in ages and i'll have to bear down on the spending.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 11:16:37 AM
This is the most awful thing that you can do right now. Do not even think of selling, because right now it is the perfect time to buy more. Market is down again and if you have funds I would recommend you to invest in more alts.

Panic Sayle is exactly what will lead us to growth, when the price of Bitcoin drops below $ 5000, a huge number of people will start selling in a panic, of course someone will buy it all. After sales in a panic end, Bitcoin will start to grow, people realize that they made a mistake and will start buying.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
November 15, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
yes, it is of no use if we panic to see prices like now. but it was not easy, I myself also found it difficult to get rid of a sense of panic in myself when the market did not recover. in my opinion eth is a good coin and has potential in the future, but the decline in eth prices is very drastic at the moment. for me right now is the right time to gather eth and save it until prices really recover. that way we will benefit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 10:57:26 AM
To get into panic won't help you to have good times of your bitcoin. In order to maintain your coin have peace of mind and try to relax yourself from market struggles. I also believe like what others believed that the market will recover again once bitcoin rise again. Be positive mate!
Activity: 462
November 15, 2018, 10:51:15 AM
Good advise,but if you have margin position and there is a fast movement, then you can lose your money so fast.
That's why I sell when I see negative trend
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 10:49:45 AM
Ethereum there is a sharp decline and makes many people panic to sell it. Not with me, I'm not panicking, because I'm sure the altcoins will soon rise and the right time to buy is now open.

Right now Ethereum is back down to 3rd place and Ripple is back in second place. I only have a little Ethereum and I don't think it's a big deal if I sell it now because the price is very cheap. But I do not understand why the price of Ethereum is very difficult to rise, the distance between the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum at this time is very large.

What does Ethereum need so that the price goes up again?
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 15, 2018, 10:48:04 AM
You shouldn't panic about it because the drop in the market depends on many factors, but the main thing I think is that large players want to buy a crypto currency at the lowest price, so they put the market down as low as possible.
They set the price lower for bitcoin (if we are talking about it) and former the price the same for some Altcoins in order to give some profit from crypto
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 15, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

I have read a lot of articles today about the bloody situations right now of cryptocurrencies in the market right now. A time, especially this 4th quarter, where most experts last year predicted another bullrun. Just hold on to your assets and eventually the market will correct itself and be back to normal again.
Activity: 395
November 15, 2018, 10:44:00 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
At the moment is hard to let the investor calm down and not panic. I think some investors have started selling the Altcoins and buying it at cheaper prices.
Activity: 308
November 15, 2018, 10:43:31 AM

I think so too. When the ETH team launches Casper and decides the issue of network scalability, the price will increase at least 2-3 times if not more. So we wait ...
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
November 15, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
Actually, you can't stop people doing panic selling because they are also scare on losing money and they always think the price of that token will become 0. As of now the price of Ethereum was keep on declining and I hope it is not the end of Ethereum. The market will become green soon so we just need to bear the situation on market.
Activity: 52
Merit: 6
November 15, 2018, 10:40:23 AM
You shouldn't panic about it because the drop in the market depends on many factors, but the main thing I think is that large players want to buy a crypto currency at the lowest price, so they put the market down as low as possible.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 15, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
This is the most awful thing that you can do right now. Do not even think of selling, because right now it is the perfect time to buy more. Market is down again and if you have funds I would recommend you to invest in more alts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 10:36:05 AM
I think many are scared by this situation. Another evidence of the BTC authority over all cryptocurrencies. What do you think after such a fall will many come out of the kitchen?
Pages:
Jump to: