Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 22. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 15, 2018, 10:33:46 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

well, thinking this thing again and scaring the result today. a negative mark might be the signal to sell or leave it and forget. social medias are also noisy about what happening today, some are acting like an expert. but for im still hoping!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
November 15, 2018, 10:27:37 AM
Ethereum there is a sharp decline and makes many people panic to sell it. Not with me, I'm not panicking, because I'm sure the altcoins will soon rise and the right time to buy is now open.
Still not sure what will happen in this market. The value of a lot of large coins are at very low prices and people are still selling panic. I think it will take a lot of time to see the new price increase because I believe the market will recover
Activity: 721
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 10:25:41 AM
Ethereum there is a sharp decline and makes many people panic to sell it. Not with me, I'm not panicking, because I'm sure the altcoins will soon rise and the right time to buy is now open.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 10:20:06 AM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

I agree, panic selling will only lead to further down fall. However, we cannot stop people if they opt to sell due to the recent fall. The fall might be a sign of another bull-run before the year ends. Just keep calm and wait for the market to somehow recover.

But there is also a good side, panic sales can lead to the fact that the market is recovering faster after the collapse, major players provoke ordinary people to sell their coins at a bad price in a panic.

but even though like that we should not sell at a very low price because it can reduce investor interest in the coin. at least we have to sell it right when we buy the price.
in my opinion that is strong enough to survive is the person who will win. I am sure if Ethereum will wake up soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
November 15, 2018, 10:19:38 AM
this is how the market is, prices are not stable, but I prefer to hold, instead of having to cut lose, I think positively, the market will soon be back to normal
Activity: 442
Merit: 101
November 15, 2018, 10:16:29 AM
I think that's just  whale's trap. They are causing many investors to lose confidence in bitcoin after a long wait and they will sell it at low prices at this time. I am sure prices will increase rapidly in the next few days. This could be a high growth so investors should calm down and buy more.
Activity: 351
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 10:16:22 AM
Why should we panic!, just a stupid choice to panic sell and feed whales. The market will go green, a little patience is a wise choice or buy more when the market in red is better
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
November 15, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

I agree, panic selling will only lead to further down fall. However, we cannot stop people if they opt to sell due to the recent fall. The fall might be a sign of another bull-run before the year ends. Just keep calm and wait for the market to somehow recover.

But there is also a good side, panic sales can lead to the fact that the market is recovering faster after the collapse, major players provoke ordinary people to sell their coins at a bad price in a panic.
I agree with you elrugrim, I love when crypto markets shows his volatility, because it is what makes and keeps this market dynamic and interesting for investors.
Never sell at lowest price of the year, also do not sell when RSI is at lowest point ever in crypto market.
After huge dump, there could be huge pump around corner.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
November 15, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
November 15, 2018, 10:05:37 AM

Activity: 295
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 10:04:21 AM
I am calm enough to bring this situation. Because I'm sure the price of Ethereum will rise again. It's better to spend time looking for a good bounty then sell coins when ethereum prices rise again.

I agree with your suggestion, it's better to hold assets and look for a decent gift, because the future of the crypto world is still long and panic when selling assets is a mistake, maybe regret will come afterwards.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
November 15, 2018, 10:02:42 AM
]It will be most unwise to sell at this time. Due to the bitcoin price drop, other altcoins has been affected as well. Its the nature of the market, one just need to be patient and wait for it to rise again.
Activity: 413
November 15, 2018, 09:59:47 AM
I think many newbies will now sell their coins. This may further affect the market. Perhaps for large investors, this is the best time to invest. Soon we will see everything with you.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
November 15, 2018, 09:55:47 AM
Yeah, yeah, just repeat this spell and this will happen someday. Just believe! Cryptogod loves you! He won't let you die by hunger, not now! After The Third Wave - maybe. But not now, right? Smiley

Guys, look at the market and despair. This can go even worse and stay there for a couple of years. Save some food and fresh water Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
November 15, 2018, 02:21:26 AM

The crypto market is red again and newcomers will sell again, it is a cycle keep coming again and again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
November 15, 2018, 02:17:58 AM
Panic is a conditional reflex, which is a normal phenomenon. If you choose to numb when you are in a market, you will lose a lot unless you are a long-term investor. There is no problem with the panic sale, and many newcomers are numb when they buy it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 15, 2018, 01:56:33 AM
It would probably be better to say this a couple of days ago, so that the BTC price was not what it is now, it seems to me that such a failure should definitely be associated with some event, what do you think?
copper member
Activity: 238
GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI
November 15, 2018, 01:51:23 AM
Well we all see that the whole market is in reshape order as we have red market now , so I will advice real investors to hold on to their portfolio as their time will come soon , I think we have some years to go for bear and that I think is testing everyone patient , so be strong and hold on.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 15, 2018, 01:04:13 AM

that is very correct. try for all who hold etherum, you should hold eth you have. wait until the price improves. if at present all the eth you have will be sold, it is likely that the eth price will fall even more. that's the attitude that is needed from current etherum holders.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
November 15, 2018, 12:52:22 AM
I am calm enough to bring this situation. Because I'm sure the price of Ethereum will rise again. It's better to spend time looking for a good bounty then sell coins when ethereum prices rise again.
Agree, that ETH has now a very tasty price and on growing market it will be the most rising crypto asset.
Pages:
Jump to: