Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 23. (Read 30056 times)

copper member
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
November 15, 2018, 12:49:00 AM
Sell some alts for profit if you can and feed the BTC piggy bank!
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
November 15, 2018, 12:08:09 AM
I think it is better to sell the coins that you bought recently because the market will continue to fall and it is better to buy obscure altcoins because there is a big possibility that new coins will come to the fore.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
November 15, 2018, 12:05:25 AM
If you look at current prices, of course all will experience panic and I will also experience this now. But I will still hold my coin because I will wait for BTC and ETH to rise again. And what I think now is that I want to buy ETH because the price is very low.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
November 14, 2018, 11:58:58 PM
It’s hard not to panic and stay calm in such a market. I am rather calm, 2 people, but after seeing today's fall, I still panicked a little. But quickly coped with this feeling.
i am also difficult to calm down,
the current market situation indeed makes crypto users panic, and that's normal.
but i hope the market will recover, and maybe this is the preparation of the market before going to the end.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 11:52:05 PM
do not panic , because it's perfect time to buy
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
November 14, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
It’s hard not to panic and stay calm in such a market. I am rather calm, 2 people, but after seeing today's fall, I still panicked a little. But quickly coped with this feeling.
That's all we need, we panic sometimes but at the end of the day we will realize our mission.
It's a long journey and we cannot expect everyday is a moonshot, there are dumps we need to accept and there are pump where we need to control our emotion so we cannot if target is not yet reach.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 11:37:39 PM
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
November 14, 2018, 11:28:17 PM
some people are panic and some are not because the current situation is very difficult, even to buy coins at low prices now still think long because there is no sign  will of growing market prices. all Altcoin prices fall in the blink of an eye in a few days and that's what makes people panic and worried because they won't get the maximum profit. but we remain optimistic if the market price will grow again at the end of this year and see Ethereum shining its price again. don't panic and be patient!!
Activity: 517
November 14, 2018, 11:21:15 PM
In the condition of your red prices do not sell coins and sell in panic conditions that will not make you profitable. If you wait until the price recovers it will be better. And if you have money, you can certainly invest because the price of coins falls.
I guess it's now no longer a panic that makes people to sell assets they have. now a lot of people are selling their assets because it doesn't have any more money and are forced to sell their assets on the cheap to get money. It is unfortunate because the market conditions are not so good at making people have to sell their assets loss.
Activity: 462
November 14, 2018, 11:18:30 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

You can't control the people. You can't just tell them to not sell because they need their money. If you really want to persuade them to not sell, then show some numbers. Show some data that can support your claims that ethereum will indeed rise in the coming days. Even I wouldn't be convinced that what you claim is right.
Activity: 588
November 14, 2018, 10:24:23 PM
In the condition of your red prices do not sell coins and sell in panic conditions that will not make you profitable. If you wait until the price recovers it will be better. And if you have money, you can certainly invest because the price of coins falls.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 14, 2018, 09:40:41 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
How can u say that it will rise again? Do you think that it will happen this December? For me it is impossible to happen that bitcoin will rise this year because I think this is the year that bitcoin is struggling maybe next year would be good for cryptocurrencies. Ethereum is sich a good coin but I think it is also relying to bitcoin and most of the market so lets just hope they will all recover soonest.
Activity: 700
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
November 14, 2018, 07:50:23 PM
I am sure that prices will rise again, now is not the time to feel worried and panic, all we have to do is think of ways to keep making
profits in a market situation like this, panic will only make us even more lost, be patient because the crypto market will recover
Activity: 476
November 14, 2018, 07:37:56 PM
I am calm enough to bring this situation. Because I'm sure the price of Ethereum will rise again. It's better to spend time looking for a good bounty then sell coins when ethereum prices rise again.
Activity: 225
November 14, 2018, 07:28:45 PM
Just few hours ago, bitcoin and altcoins experience a dramatic downfall. Most of the coins reached their all time low for this year. This might bring panic selling to others, but just a piece of advice, don't panic. One reason not to panic, search for the chart price of coins last quarter of 2017. This might give you hope.

Yeah, heard the news about sharp fall today. Panic selling is not always a good strategy in trading and investing. Better to understand the reason first and always take note of the volatility involve in cryprocurrency.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 14, 2018, 07:18:20 PM
Just few hours ago, bitcoin and altcoins experience a dramatic downfall. Most of the coins reached their all time low for this year. This might bring panic selling to others, but just a piece of advice, don't panic. One reason not to panic, search for the chart price of coins last quarter of 2017. This might give you hope.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
November 14, 2018, 07:08:56 PM
I agree that it’s better not to sell the time of panic. If you didn’t manage to sell on time, it’s more profitable for you to buy than to sell. To sell on time for panic is not a very deliberate decision.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 14, 2018, 06:14:05 PM
The fall in the price of crypto  certainly raises anxiety for crypto owners, but indeed we should be able to control emotions and not panic in responding to the price decline that occurred this year. I still have full confidence in crypto, and believe that the price of crypto will go up again, for that for me now is to be patient in waiting for price increases and remain calm in addressing the decline in the price of crypto, so that we are not trapped in a situation that will make us regret or experience a loss in the investment that we currently make.
Then whether this new decline will not cause a very large panic because the current fall in prices is very deep if we do not panic when the price drops 2% and sell it first then we will be very loss because prices continue to fall up to 10% then if we sell it quickly then buy back when the price is below then big profit for all of us, but again we never know whether the graph will go down or rise.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
November 14, 2018, 06:07:14 PM
How can you influence such moods? for some reason, the cryptocurrency market very quickly picks up the negative
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
November 14, 2018, 05:43:24 PM
The fall in the price of crypto  certainly raises anxiety for crypto owners, but indeed we should be able to control emotions and not panic in responding to the price decline that occurred this year. I still have full confidence in crypto, and believe that the price of crypto will go up again, for that for me now is to be patient in waiting for price increases and remain calm in addressing the decline in the price of crypto, so that we are not trapped in a situation that will make us regret or experience a loss in the investment that we currently make.
Pages:
Jump to: