Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic sell - page 24. (Read 30056 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 05:38:45 PM
Everyone's psychology of falling prices often sells off all of their coins because they fear prices will go down. I think that's a mistake and it's easy to fall into the trap of ignorance when all by extreme confusion.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
November 14, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.

It's true, panic selling will only cause ladder effect. If people will panic sell due to the bearish market, the market will continuously fall. People should learn to be patient especially during this time in crypto market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
November 14, 2018, 05:36:02 PM
Absolutely no one should sell panic.Quick sales only bring harm.A coin is waiting for you to sell at a minimum buy at the price you received.If you implement this tactic, you will never fail.You'il never lose money.
Activity: 707
Merit: 1
November 14, 2018, 05:33:35 PM
That's for sure, the market will bounce back again. Selling at lose isn't a good Idea as most tends to regret selling. So I think it's worth hodling, then selling in profit.
copper member
Activity: 269
Merit: 0
November 14, 2018, 05:29:56 PM
The crypto market is in the red right now, Ethereum suffering the most, but don't panic sell people, it will rise again.
Bitcoin and ethereum are dipping at the moment, do we need to panic? I think not because this is crypto and in my opinion this is just a signal for me that something is going to happen in the near future and it is a bull run.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 14, 2018, 05:09:05 PM
Today is the kind of scary flush down day that many people will panic sell. Hopefully, the market will stabilize after Bitcoin Cash fork tomorrow so hold on and stop looking at the prices.

I do not even doubt the future stabilization of the market. I am even sure of that. However, people want market growth, not stabilization.
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
November 14, 2018, 05:07:59 PM
Yes, I agree if you panic then sell right away you're just making losses and creating stressful ideas to yourself. Ethereum will rise again alongside with bitcoin maybe this December or January next year just hodl.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
November 14, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
I do not want to panic, but it is very unpleasant for me to watch the whole market go down and my investment portfolio is bleeding.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
November 14, 2018, 05:06:26 PM
If you choose a buy and hold strategy, there’s no point in panicking. Panic has not benefited anyone yet. It is necessary to adequately assess the situation, this is my opinion.
Activity: 640
Merit: 100
November 14, 2018, 05:03:51 PM
What happened today? Why Bitcoins is so down? Are we testing the bottom once again? Or we are going more down... I hope it's last push down and after that, we will finally see a bullish trend.
copper member
Activity: 210
November 14, 2018, 04:59:31 PM
Whenever bitcoin breaks major support level,and keeps on going down aggressively ,there is every possibility that some impatient  traders will panic sell.They panic sell because they don't  know the next support price level of bitcoin.
On the other hand,those that panic sell tend to regret when they see the market recovering .If you have been trading before joining cryptocurrency,you should know that price of goods goes up and come down,and the same thing is  applied crypto.
However,the traders that panic sell  are the ones that loose more because their buyers tend to gain more once the market recover,while the panic sellers tend to be frustrated as result of selling at very low price.Sometimes,market tend to recover fast after being subjected to correction .The question still remains,why are some traders panic selling ? For your intrest ,do not panic sell because the more you panic sell the more you loose your money ,and if you form the habit of panic selling anytime market is correcting ,you will sell all your tokens ,and this will make you to be totally frustrated .Some exchanges use bot to place fake sell order,and once panic sellers see the heavy sell wall they sell their coins only to regret at last.
I advise every trader to make use of different time chart (like one hour,4 hours and daily chart ) to make trading decision.I believe that once traders use different time frames,they won't be panick selling.
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
November 14, 2018, 04:56:35 PM
I know that we should not panic, but in the current situation I can't handle it. I have already sold everything and now watching the market, looking in which direction it will go, in order to have time to make the right decision. Relying on luck and hoping that the fall of the market is over now seems too risky to me
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
November 14, 2018, 04:54:57 PM
Today is the kind of scary flush down day that many people will panic sell. Hopefully, the market will stabilize after Bitcoin Cash fork tomorrow so hold on and stop looking at the prices.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
November 14, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

The market may not rise in the near future. Similar lateral movement can last for years. It is very difficult to make predictions in crypto. I have high hopes for the approval of the ETF applications and the launch of the Bakkt project. It seems to me that this may push the growth of the market. If this does not happen, then we will need to wait a very long time ..
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
November 14, 2018, 04:34:28 PM
Yea.....though only true investors who strongly believes in the crypto revolution can be unshakable despite the present market condition. So many people have sold their coins at losses due to panic.
The true investors that  can endure by hodling on to their coins will get great profits in due time.
Activity: 182
ONe Social Network
November 14, 2018, 04:21:27 PM
the stupidest decision you can make is to sell your asset now at such a low price. manipulators specifically lowered the price so that the market began to panic
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
November 14, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
In such a situation it is difficult to remain calm. The market was in place for 2 months, many hoped that there would be growth, and not what we see today. Angry
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 14, 2018, 04:14:32 PM
A good chance to buy more. With averaging it will be more profitable then to find new deep. I think it's a check of traders and holders before big bull run  Grin But it's very nervous. Crypto for long time in our world. Don't sell with big losses
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
November 14, 2018, 04:11:09 PM
Do not panic, because only being in panic people make the hardest mistakes, nowadays there is a big decrease, Bitcoin must touch the bottom in order to rise again.
Activity: 784
November 14, 2018, 03:40:33 PM
with the price decline that significantly affected the crypto market, it certainly made many people panic, moreover the market slumped for a very long period of time and especially on coins that had good potential such as ethereum had thrown very large.

but I believe in the future of the technology project developed by ethereum will be able to restore its conditions to a better level and increase the price to the highest rate.
Pages:
Jump to: