Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐲 DRAGONEREUM.io - The Next Generation Blockchain Game - page 8. (Read 4767 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
You can take advantage of DRAGONEREUM try the game before everyone else! So make sure you don’t miss this opportunity to get in early on the most exciting cryptogame ever.

Yes, we have a dedicated section in our wp called "Early adopter advantage".

Please take a look: https://dragonereum.io/dragonereum-whitepaper.pdf
What is another financial model? What is the team going to make?

Please read about our monetization model in our article: https://medium.com/@dragonereum/dragonereum-revolutionizing-the-cryptogaming-monetization-model-ab16306df747
Developers conducted ICO? I have not found the information. I wonder how the fees went.
You can take advantage of DRAGONEREUM try the game before everyone else! So make sure you don’t miss this opportunity to get in early on the most exciting cryptogame ever.
I don’t recall having an ICO. In my opinion, this project has a different financial model.
What is another financial model? What is the team going to make?
What is the initial investment you need to buy a dragon?

We didn't conduct ICO or any kind of pre-sale. The game is free, we don't charge a fee for eggs! We have been repeating for several times already that the only thing you have to pay is the Ethereum transaction fee which is inevitable in such type of games. This doesn't depend on developers' decision, it's how Ethereum network works.

Activity: 252
I think that in order to defeat the dragon you will need to upgrade. Obviously for this and will be used Donat.
Activity: 126
Not yet known. Let's wait for the launch of the game.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It will be a dynamic battle or one who wins, who has higher or better indicators of strength, health, energy, and so on.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
How will the Dragons fight?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Declare that there will be an opportunity to fight the Dragons. After all, each Dragon is unique and exclusive.
I read that the game will have the opportunity to conduct Dragon fights. It's true?
So far there seems to be no, but as far as I know, developers are planning to introduce something similar to Donat.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
That is, everything is completely free? Is there any built-in donate system?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
No initial investment needed. It's enough just to download your game and run it, choose your Dragon and develop it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Dragons are now available for free.
Activity: 252
What is the initial investment you need to buy a dragon?
is it still collecting or investing? Just as it is not the usual combination ...
Well, it’s neither one nor the other. It is a combination of both of these elements.
let's say, it is more like collecting, but in the end your collection object will be more expensive because it will be unique.
Merit: 10
is it still collecting or investing? Just as it is not the usual combination ...
Well, it’s neither one nor the other. It is a combination of both of these elements.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Then what is this toy about Dragons? If she does not have her own game world?
It’s more of a mix between collecting and investing.
Then what is this toy about Dragons? If she does not have her own game world?
Pages:
Jump to: