Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 106. (Read 87643 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 109
Ultra Mega Giga Super Cool Flying Oposum!
January 05, 2018, 12:56:55 PM
I don't think that this shills understand.... Point of this "Dragonmint is scam bla bla bla" is to make people safe from buying ANY  random bullshit that pops on the internet. Its simple.. PROOF > PAYMENT everyone is happy. The fact that there was already preorder make people skeptical, because you are just buying RANDOM BULLSHIT without 0 proof, and you BLINDY TRUST to few pixels that are "perfectly" rigged. And no, no one is "asking" for miners here. People that want to review it will pay for it... No one begs for it.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 32
January 05, 2018, 12:51:32 PM
So, NotFuzzyWarm... are you trying to bribe me with your red bolded text? To me it is screaming "Send me a miner to test and review and I'll remove the SCAM warning. If that's what's really going on here, then I'm the one who's been duped.

The word "shill"... who's the person responsible for starting the use that word in the mining equipment industry? In my 40 years on this earth, I've have never once heard that term in use in the English language. But now, all of a sudden, it's a commonplace word that "miner reviewers" and skeptics use everyday on this forum. So odd.

I'm sorry NotFuzzyWarm, there is state-of-the-art and do push boundaries for speed and power. There is EVERYTHING to hide from competitors. I don't know how much you know about the mining equipment manufacturing process, but it sure seems like you think you know a lot.

If you want to be credible, I'd highly suggest removing your idiotic red bolded scam warning. You're only hurting your own reputation on this forum and your actions are in no way going to have any serious impact on the sales volume of any mining equipment from any manufacturer... no matter how much you think it will in your own mind.

***  Halongmining Dragonmint miner is a SCAM! ***

... more tolerable than listening to the whining of a shill ...

... there is NO reason for Halong not providing at least *some* credible evidence... nothing to hide from 'competitors'.

You know how to stop this negative PR -- prove to us the miners exist!

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
January 05, 2018, 12:50:37 PM
I cannot believe that this thread has made it to so many pages. 

thanks for the input mr brand new account. that's really gonna help the cause no end. i'm sure convinced now.

now back to skepticism as usual.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
January 05, 2018, 12:46:18 PM
I cannot believe that this thread has made it to so many pages.  Most of which are people claiming scam, blah blah blah.  What I see is a bunch of forum junkies with worthless street cred complaining because a company wont give them a early release product.  Halong and Scott have trickled enough out on the device to drum up some interest.  The guy has even offered to host someone to his house to see in person.  You people obviously have no clue on what it takes to build and ship a real product in mass.  No company in their right mind would start putting out all the info you guys are yelling for until they are fully ready to face the market.  By giving into you guys and showing whats under the dress before then, would only allow the competition that much more time to figure out what Halong is doing and try to do better.

I get that there has been uncountable times in the past from forum scams.....You guys are adults, or maybe just children, but point is you make your own decisions.  If you get scammed, it's your own fault for not doing due diligence.  Forum speak from worshiped idols like haggs et al isn't due diligence.  Anyone can make a video of a product and use a tape measure and scale.  It really comes across as you guys being babies because you are having to wait in line with baited breath like everyone else.

I was hoping that this thread would be more informative, rather than slamming of the company and reps.  The guy is obviously trying to do his job as best as he can within the restrictions of any normal NDA.  If it all comes down to this really being vapor, then no big deal.  Just dont be a dumb a$$ and give someone money before being 100% sure you can close a deal and get something in hand.

You guys are impatient complainers that feel entitled because of post count and time spent pounding away at plastic keys.  Maybe instead of arguing your case for why you should get one early, go outside, get some sun, do some yoga and remember that your forum fame is just 15 minutes of your life.  Geez!

Can we start talking about technical stuff now?  Keep it up Scott!  Eff the junkies.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 12:31:55 PM
No proof....  Might as well be a prince that wants to give me millions.
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
January 05, 2018, 12:31:39 PM
Odd indeed. Yes, we are paranoid.

Demo units are not for sale. If you’d like to come to my house and see the unit in person, you are more than welcome. You can see it side by side to a new end-of-January batch Antminer S9 13.7TH/s in the crawl space below my dining room.
0 - Where are you located? It would be nice if someone else could take a look and verify.

I appreciate you being here answering questions, I haven't received a response to these ones:
1 - Why is the company totally anonymous? Address, phone number, company registration, etc. would go a long way dissipating doubts.
2 - What was the deal with promojo? How come he promised a review and stalled it this way?

Thanks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 560
January 05, 2018, 12:19:24 PM
Mr Sandal_@$$_Hat, I'm sorry, but you're assumptions are just simply wrong. You are making up conspiracy theories to comfort yourself and to make yourself look good to all your fellow forum bunny friends.

If Halong is a real company they need to fire you ASAP since all you are doing is further poisoning your brand. As one of those customers that can easily order thousands of miners at a time, I can tell you that your miner is completely off the table after this fiasco.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
January 05, 2018, 12:16:01 PM
***  Halongmining Dragonmint miner is a SCAM! If someone buys their miners without any well-known and trusted Forum Users 1st getting hold of one for doing a review and posting it here then well, you have been warned ***
So, thanks for sharing my private message publicly!. I now know what the word "trustworthy" means to you as a professional miner equipment reviewer.
I just can't understand that after me questioning all this, now both you Scott and also Jordan (promojo) have sent angry personal messages to me.  Huh

Jordan even went as far as bombing me with Telegram messages.

Quote from:  personal message from offordscott
Sorry for busting your balls. I really do hope you end up getting a DragonMint to review and that it boosts your popularity and credibility on this forum and gives you an increased sense of life-purpose.

However, until then, I suggest you buy an airline ticket and come spend a few hours in my basement listening to the deafening whirl of the 16TH miner in action.
It would be more tolerable than listening to the whining of a shill saying we are all so mean for not believing every lie they tell here...

Pure and simply put, assuming the miners do exist, even if just as development models, there is NO reason for Halong not providing at least *some* credible evidence. The few specs given so far show these are by no means State-of-the-Art nor do they push any boundaries for packaging, speed or power. Ergo, nothing to hide from 'competitors'.

You know how to stop this negative PR -- prove to us the miners exist!
copper member
January 05, 2018, 11:43:50 AM
So, thanks for sharing my private message publicly!. I now know what the word "trustworthy" means to you as a professional miner equipment reviewer.

I just can't understand that after me questioning all this,

now both you Scott and also Jordan (promojo) have sent angry personal messages to me.  Huh

Sorry for busting your balls. I really do hope you end up getting a DragonMint to review and that it boosts your popularity and credibility on this forum and gives you an increased sense of life-purpose.

However, until then, I suggest you buy an airline ticket and come spend a few hours in my basement listening to the deafening whirl of the 16TH miner in action.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 05, 2018, 10:20:48 AM
Yeah instead of bringing up proper proof about the miner, the answer for us questioning this has been basicly a "fuck you."

I might not be a native English speaker but I can read.
Activity: 35
January 05, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
Holy shit. If you really care about customers, wouldn't you care about potential future customers as well, why are you talking shit to them then? The PR job behind this is one of the worst I have seen yet so far, even if the miners are real. 
legendary
Activity: 4158
Merit: 8049
'The right to privacy matters'
January 05, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
philipma1957, thanks for doing that. I didn't know how to properly embed a photo.

I fixed your image below

your image  was far too big to imbed.
Activity: 60
January 05, 2018, 09:50:46 AM
Mr Sandal_@$$_Hat, I'm sorry, but you're assumptions are just simply wrong. You are making up conspiracy theories to comfort yourself and to make yourself look good to all your fellow forum bunny friends.

Offordscott - whatever your initial intentions were of posting the photo in this thread are being lost with your personal insults.
copper member
January 05, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
Angry personal messages? What on earth are you talking about? I messaged you privately to sincerely invite you to come visit my home. I think you need to re-read that PM.

now both you Scott and also Jordan (promojo) have sent angry personal messages to me.  Huh

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
January 05, 2018, 09:48:09 AM

Your bs is kinda obvious here....

Just my 2 cents gut feeling

Common sense dude. I gain nothing from looking good or bad here. I juz state my gut.
copper member
January 05, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

legendary
January 05, 2018, 09:45:08 AM
I just can't understand that after me questioning all this,

copper member
January 05, 2018, 09:44:47 AM
Halong cares about PR. We care about our customers. What we don't care about is complainers who speak out of their @$$3$ because they are simply prejudice, jaded, pouty or cranky for not being in possession of something to review.
Activity: 462
Merit: 118
January 05, 2018, 09:44:13 AM
I'm sorry Mr/Mrs Sandal_Hat, but I'm afraid you don't understand the complexities of wholesale versus retail, logistics and scaling. Do you run a manufacturing company of your own? Do you sell highly complex electronic equipment internationally? Who the hell are you dude/dudette?! How many mining rigs are you currently running yourself? Etc. Etc. You are only brave behind a digital username. Unless you can prove to me that you're more than just forum bunny, you'll be just a voice in the wilderness to me.

lol this is pure bullshit...your post has no sense.

This is pretty much common sense.  Splitting orders have nothing to do with any of the decentralization/centralization/etc thing u juz mention among other things....

So according to your reply, minimum order buy for miners will always be for 5 miners at once? Thre will be no selling miners 1 by 1, to little miners like me? I don't think that is good way to sell your units. Well its easier to sell in bulk, but again...i have mixed feelings about this Sad

In the past u can order 5 units at once. Now, the miners are out of stock and u can only order if u place an order of 1000+ unit at once. Somehow, they "have stock" if u order alot more.

Anyways, since they seem to want to limit their "customer base" to a certain amount, I got a gut feeling that they may not allow the 5 miners per order option to be available again.
There is a possibility that from now till march/april/etc, they will juz accept 1000+ unit per order, because they dont want too many more customers....this is to limit the number of complains later when nothing is shipped. This is the reason for such behavior I believe. I cant figure any other proper reason anyways.

legendary
January 05, 2018, 09:41:01 AM
Well that makes you no better, but actually worse than Bitmain.

Because you don't care about PR.
Jump to: