Author

Topic: DragonMint T1 16TH/S halongmining.com - page 105. (Read 87643 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
January 05, 2018, 01:53:07 PM
Sandal_Hat,

I have not been given permission to divulge further information about the DragonMint at this time.

If I had it my way, every 4.5 - 5.0 star member of this forum would get their own free miner to review, but I'm strictly a pawn in this game. I don't have that kind of sway at Halong.

Like I've said before... come to Brookfield, Wisconsin, USA (20 minutes West of the city of Milwaukee) and I'll be happy to show you some units currently in action. My phone number is +1-262-844-5773. I have a few demos lined up for the next couple of weeks already. If you're looking to by 1000+ units, I'd be happy to have you in my town, show you the miner and perhaps go out for drinks after and all be happy together.

Scott O.

but u wont just show a credible video and review of it which will take far less time. I believe it is because u cant do so....

Why not juz send a copy to one of the legendaries here for review. Prove my gut feeling wrong and I will apologize and remove all my posts from this thread.

I am in Asia. Maybe someone in USA can take u up on this.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 32
January 05, 2018, 01:51:13 PM
Sandal_Hat,

I have not been given permission to divulge further information about the DragonMint at this time.

If I had it my way, every 4.5 - 5.0 star member of this forum would get their own free miner to review, but I'm strictly a pawn in this game. I don't have that kind of sway at Halong.

Like I've said before... come to Brookfield, Wisconsin, USA (20 minutes West of the city of Milwaukee) and I'll be happy to show you some units currently in action. My phone number is +1-262-844-5773. I have a few demos lined up for the next couple of weeks already. If you're looking to by 1000+ units, I'd be happy to have you in my town, show you the miner and perhaps go out for drinks after and all be happy together.

Scott O.

but u wont just show a credible video and review of it which will take far less time. I believe it is because u cant do so....

Why not juz send a copy to one of the legendaries here for review. Prove my gut feeling wrong and I will apologize and remove all my posts from this thread.

Activity: 462
Merit: 118
January 05, 2018, 01:43:31 PM
Your wish has been granted, Mr Newbie Forum Member itzazkrit! Let's steal (the thunder) from the rich and give to the poor...

Here is something I've worked up in a Google spreadsheet that shows what's either currently on the market or supposedly coming in 2018:

I can hear it now... "THAT'S NOT PROOF! ANYONE CAN MAKE A SPREADSHEET WITH FANCY COLORS!" My response to that will be, sure... anyone can do it, but up until now... no one has... so, all you 5-star forum superusers, instead of waiting around from some magically photograph, get off your lazy ass and compile some data!

Ok... are we having fun yet?!

Scott O.

Can we start talking about technical stuff now?  Keep it up Scott!  Eff the junkies.

Thats juz the thing. U take the trouble and time to post so much crap and to even do all this excel stuff but u wont just show a credible video and review of it which will take far less time. I believe it is because u cant do so....
I have nothing against u or anyone but thats juz wat it looks like to me. Why not juz send a copy to one of the legendaries here for review. Prove my gut feeling wrong and I will apologize and remove all my posts from this thread.
copper member
January 05, 2018, 01:38:03 PM
Actually NotFuzzyWarm... I am an SEO professional. It was my primary source of income for 5 years up until I sold my web dev / internet marketing company.

Scott O.

Never heard of SEO before I take it? Done for Search Engine Optimization to be sure that is the first thing a web crawler picks up.

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

Welcome to the INTERNET!....and China....It aint just mining hardware bro.

Well you guys must be drinking too much of your own kool-aid if you thought a picture of a watt meter was going to make us cream our drawers.

I (and I'm sure many others) have looked at the hardware.  I don't doubt the existence of your hardware prototype.  But until you start delivering and letting some fairly unbiased members review the hardware, you'll be guilty until proven innocent of a scam.

not to let the wind out of your sails.  I'm sure you're all really excited to take over this world by storm.
copper member
January 05, 2018, 01:33:57 PM
Flying Hellfish... YOU'RE FIRED! ;-)
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
January 05, 2018, 01:32:02 PM
Wtf guys, are you all that jaded?
Mining is the heart and soul of Bitcoin and it's been fraught with scams and advantage-seekers since day one.

Welcome to the INTERNET!....and China....It aint just mining hardware bro.
copper member
January 05, 2018, 01:29:19 PM
Like the saying goes... "Out with the old... in with the new".

Let's have some more noob/shill accounts chime in on how they know all and all us veterans know nothing!! 

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 05, 2018, 01:27:23 PM
Yeah I can't understand this hostile attitude towards us active members here at the forum.

I don't care who is veteran and who is not, or who knows everything and who knows nothing.

The only thing I know is that we need some clear, honest proof. Like a review, that was supposed to be done by promojo.

But I guess it's not gonna happen after all.

So, what was the point in sending him a demo unit?  Huh
January 05, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
Seriously JZ is that you!!!

I thought the very same thing.....    Fuckin' inaba.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
January 05, 2018, 01:23:44 PM
It's so refreshing to see a mining manufacture's rep insulting people on a forum!  It's been years since we had such awesome PR from the manufacture's!  /end s   Wink

Next you'll be firing customers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously JZ is that you!!!

#BFL 2.0 ??
#Bitmain killer??   HAHAHAHAHA not likely!
#Killed by Bitmain??  if Halong is real just maybe!
copper member
January 05, 2018, 01:17:07 PM
A1. The DragonMint is not about one single company, it's not about one single person behind a company. Just like the Bitcoin project is not about one single company or entity. An official distributorship deal will be announced later in January or February and the details of THAT deal will bring comfort to all. Of that, I am sure!

A2. I don't know much about promojo and don't know what happened to his promised review.

Scott O.

Q1 - Why is the company totally anonymous? Address, phone number, company registration, etc. would go a long way dissipating doubts.

Q2 - What was the deal with promojo? How come he promised a review and stalled it this way?

January 05, 2018, 01:16:57 PM
Wtf guys, are you all that jaded?

Yes, we're all THAT jaded.  Mining is the heart and soul of Bitcoin and it's been fraught with scams and advantage-seekers since day one.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 538
I'm in BTC XTC
January 05, 2018, 01:15:43 PM
Let's have some more noob/shill accounts chime in on how they know all and all us veterans know nothing!!  Too funny if so much coin wasn't already tied up in this nonsense!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
January 05, 2018, 01:14:32 PM
Scott you are now acting just as childish as Jordan (promojo) was acting earlier.

Less talk, more pics.
January 05, 2018, 01:13:08 PM
This has to be the weirdest mining hardware company I've ever seen.

They tease us with little information and details, accept preorders for their equipment.  Then a couple months later, the big reveal is a wall wart with some power consumption data.  I presume this power consumption data is positive.

But then, no one is impressed.  So the vendor begins insulting and personally attacking many of the forum members.

And once you raise your voice, it becomes clear you have no argument.

What's the point really?  Talk is cheap.
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 2506
Evil beware: We have waffles!
January 05, 2018, 01:12:08 PM
***  Halongmining Dragonmint miner is a SCAM! If someone buys their miners without any well-known and trusted Forum Users 1st getting hold of one for doing a review and posting it here then well, you have been warned ***

Never heard of SEO before I take it? Done for Search Engine Optimization to be sure that is the first thing a web crawler picks up.

The term 'shill' is centuries old...maybe this will help you? http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/shill
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
January 05, 2018, 01:11:27 PM
I cannot believe that this thread has made it to so many pages. 

thanks for the input mr brand new account. that's really gonna help the cause no end. i'm sure convinced now.

now back to skepticism as usual.

Thank you, mr I have a high post count so my word means so much more than anyone else, for making my point.......Who CARES how many times I've decided to waste my life minutes away and hit the post button.  Means jack shit.  Speak technically, and with knowledge if you want something to hold meaning.  Your post count means $hit.  If you guys want to still call scam, then try to argue the point of technology and how their claims are impossible.  That would be a worthwhile discussion, not the one we are having here with yalls "proof" being new accounts, etc.  Thats just evidence of a new company venture.  Wtf guys, are you all that jaded?  Maybe you should go spend some time on other forums of interest for a little while to balance out your lives.
copper member
January 05, 2018, 01:11:05 PM
Then, why not use wording like this instead:

UNCONFIRMED! Halong Mining / DragonMint 16T is still in the process of being vetted by the 5-star forum junkies. We are all under the consensus, at the time of posting this comment, that this product/company represents a risky investment currently. Please be careful if purchasing from this company.

Don't you think that would be a little more appropriate than writing this?

HALONG IS A SCAM. HALONG IS A SCAM. HALONG IS A SCAM. HALONG IS A SCAM. HALONG IS A SCAM.

Scott O.

... to make people safe from buying ANY  random bullshit that pops on the internet...

copper member
January 05, 2018, 01:06:03 PM
Your wish has been granted, Mr Newbie Forum Member itzazkrit! Let's steal (the thunder) from the rich and give to the poor...

Here is something I've worked up in a Google spreadsheet that shows what's either currently on the market or supposedly coming in 2018:

I can hear it now... "THAT'S NOT PROOF! ANYONE CAN MAKE A SPREADSHEET WITH FANCY COLORS!" My response to that will be, sure... anyone can do it, but up until now... no one has... so, all you 5-star forum superusers, instead of waiting around from some magically photograph, get off your lazy ass and compile some data!

Ok... are we having fun yet?!

Scott O.

Can we start talking about technical stuff now?  Keep it up Scott!  Eff the junkies.
Jump to: