Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 31. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 110
December 28, 2018, 05:15:17 AM
The price fall could be caused by of the fear and no buyers on the market. 2017 showed that if an ico will be listed on a good exchange it will give an x2-3 at least. This 2018 year is totally different. No one can guarantee a pump on a listing. Better option to trade old coins while we are on such bad market.
Activity: 627
Merit: 500
No banking,Only Bitcoin!
December 28, 2018, 05:01:34 AM
Many ICO projects experience things like this after listing in one of the exchange prices immediately falls, I think the number of people holding these coins are bounty hunters. It is impossible for investors to sell it directly without seeing the initial price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
December 28, 2018, 04:55:41 AM
Tokens which after being listed on the stock and the price are immediately low. Yes, I often experience this. If I see this because the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum collapses. Bitcoin and Ethereum can have a tremendous impact on all coin growth. Like late 2017 and early 2018, the price of Bitcoin and Ethereum is still very high. So that ICO tokens are still of high value.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
December 28, 2018, 04:48:07 AM
The reason is that we have large number of dumper people intention is to sell immediately the ico is listed on exchange, the reason why some dump is that some ico will be absconded after token sales.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
December 28, 2018, 02:55:54 AM
i have some confusion and u are similar. Unfortunately, this situation will continue until the bull market returns. if i think this bounty token has potential, or it is underrated. I will hold it for a long time waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
December 27, 2018, 06:58:25 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

This is my biggest problem as well. I worked in more than 750 bounty campaigns in 2 years and collected their coins. If i calculate with their ICO prices it would make like $250.000 but their worth today like $12.000. I really don't know why this happening. I am sure that the ICO investors should feel very bad right now. I sold some of them but i am hodling with 500 different coins and waiting for the raise..
That is something that often happens. This is because most ICO projects must get full support from various parties. In fact, many projects have to wait for some time to increase, yes we must be patient waiting for the price to occur. The increase will happen, but it's not easy. There are also several projects that are successful and even experience fantastic price increases. But it is only a few, yes if possible, only under 5%. Now the most important thing is how we choose a good project, the accuracy in choosing a good project will determine what we will get.

ICO projects are interested to list token in unfamous exchanges due to avoid to pay high fee,comission to large ones. Bounty hunters can sell for cheap price because they didn't pay single penny to project. Instead of selling only few percent of bounty participants think about to hold token for selling later.
Activity: 196
December 27, 2018, 06:53:32 PM
It seems to me that such a problem is with all the bounty hunters and I do not know what to do with it since this is very frustrating
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
December 27, 2018, 06:42:59 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
Now I see a lot of similar projects, which after listing on the stock exchange fall in price. Such coins are now the majority. I think this is the fault of the situation, which is now in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
December 27, 2018, 05:48:38 PM
Pretty common issue in ICO . there is no promising price of ICO and all price its move by market . so if you feel the value you got it still so low and the project seems like promising and the price should more than that . hodl not the bad move tough .
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 27, 2018, 05:38:47 PM
Drop in price after listing is a common phenomenon nowadays.  Due to the market conditions many investors dumping their coins
below ICO price and this leads to a declining price. And it takes time for the coin to recover after it, if ever.
Activity: 784
Merit: 6
December 27, 2018, 05:34:08 PM
There are so many projects these days, who have listed their coins and have also dump, below the peak they once had. It is not even peculiar to some set of ICOs alone, it is also very common among all. Then talking about recovery, the crypto market generally us yet to recover and so many coins have not also recovered. So I won't be surprised if that is happening.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 27, 2018, 02:33:32 PM
You may have to be more patient to wait because maybe at that time the coin is still raw or maybe at that time the market is in a bad condition so the price is still cheap, it's better to just wait and sell when you find a good price and if you're still interested in the coin then you can buy it again when the price drops
Even though we are bounty hunter, we also have to be able to trade coins
Activity: 866
December 27, 2018, 02:28:07 PM
it happened because at this time market did experience a very large price decline and caused a new coin list to also experience price declines + many investors panicked and sold all coins they got from private sale
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
December 27, 2018, 02:17:13 PM
I think the project that gives big bonuses to investors during ICO, greatly affects the market later. they can return the main capital just by selling a purchase bonus. and the impact of the price of coins on the market will be affected, because most of them sell below the ICO price
copper member
Activity: 411
December 27, 2018, 02:11:11 PM
Really,  it's a thing to worry about and that's because too many people expect too much immediately after ICO. People should give these projects time to work things out naturally. Also,  most people don't believe in the projects,  they only want to maximize profits.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 27, 2018, 02:00:24 PM
most projects fall too much on the market..Because most of the money they collect is a lie.No investor sells a dime.this is a complete nonsense.Hopefully things will pick up.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 01:56:14 PM
This is a problem for most projects. There are very few tokens, which this year came on the market and showed strong growth!
There are really very few of them, but there are reasons for this. Today these projects work and show results. Surely we can say that people today for some reason do not feel the moment to invest.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 27, 2018, 09:58:56 AM

This is my biggest problem as well. I worked in more than 750 bounty campaigns in 2 years and collected their coins. If i calculate with their ICO prices it would make like $250.000 but their worth today like $12.000. I really don't know why this happening. I am sure that the ICO investors should feel very bad right now. I sold some of them but i am hodling with 500 different coins and waiting for the raise..
That is something that often happens. This is because most ICO projects must get full support from various parties. In fact, many projects have to wait for some time to increase, yes we must be patient waiting for the price to occur. The increase will happen, but it's not easy. There are also several projects that are successful and even experience fantastic price increases. But it is only a few, yes if possible, only under 5%. Now the most important thing is how we choose a good project, the accuracy in choosing a good project will determine what we will get.
Activity: 532
December 27, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

You did a good job. However, one should not forget that part of the bounty tokens does not reach the exchange at all. They remain on the dexes, nobody needs.
Activity: 280
December 27, 2018, 09:33:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: