Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 44. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 05:19:55 PM
In down market times, virtually all projects that are listed and then traded on the exchanges have their tokens sold at lower prices than they were at their respective ICOs.
In a bearish market, however good the project, there are not many conditions to paddle against the tide.
copper member
Activity: 995
December 05, 2018, 01:11:24 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Unfortunately, there is a chance that the price of these coins will not recover. Even now, I notice such projects it is very embarrassing. Let's say now a few projects that I kind of paid tokens. out on the stock exchange. They just do not stand and I do not know what to do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 12:54:43 PM
I saw a lot of project lost the value after the ico or first listing to the market places. I joined some bounty campaign and they value down too and 500%. Because of this i do not trust the new projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 12:51:48 PM
It is happening due to the market conditions. First of all the team should create more hype around the project to make people buy their coins. Secondly, we cannot affect the market and should wait until the bulls will come back.
I think that the hype around the project is not working as hard as the idea of ​​the project itself, which can push the project very quickly, so that it is simply at a high level, because today we really need a project that would solve our problems.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

quite a lot of projects are going down deeply, sometimes resulting in us all thinking that the market will be destroyed. but that is also not necessarily true. because until now the market still survives too. so we have to build the market to recover
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 05, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Because market is bearish now and ICO are dying. Where did you find in summer many bounty for ICO projects with a big hype? I can't remember even one, may be Sparkster or DCC but with a big advance.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
December 05, 2018, 06:45:34 AM
For a lot of projects the price will never recover and never reach ICO prices.
Just imagine for example the whole market costs $10000 and the largest part of it is taken by stable coins/blue chips (ETH BTC LTC etc.) Since new coins appear almost everyday - to maintain their price investments and fresh money needed.
On the other hand newcomers would invest rather in stables than in ICO tokens with dim future.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
December 05, 2018, 06:25:38 AM

You are not the first one here complaining about this situation. I can feel you because I know what it's like to lose 80% of the expected payment. Normally ICO projects make payments to bounty hunters much later than a token appears on the market,  and bounty hunters suffer a lot from that. On the one hand it's understandable that they want to put investors in the privileged position, but on the other hand, it's unfair towards the bounty hunters. I think you should demand, before joining a campaign, that at least 50% of your payment to be made the very first day a token is listed on any exchange, or otherwise don't join.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
December 05, 2018, 05:59:06 AM
I think this is because of the crysis in the market, all coins are down now, so if you think that the project is good then be patient and hold.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
December 05, 2018, 04:33:41 AM
Usually the main reasons why the price drops after listing is because of the dumpers. They will immediately sell their reward tokens in the exchanges and convert it into fiats because all they want is to earn money since they are a greedy type of a person.
But, we cannot blame them as that is their own cup of tea. But only the devs/owners are responsible in my view because they only need to take care of their prices not falling down deeply.

If a project is too good then no one will prefer to dump once it gets listed in some exchanges. The early investors, bounty participants and ICO contributors will go for dumping only when they feel there will be no future potential for a coin. So, I believe every action is happening with the reason and we cannot blame anyone for that happening.
Activity: 490
December 04, 2018, 01:04:11 PM
Of course the hype is very important to increase the token holder in the community of a project but this is like a knife ready to kill the project because the more holders, the more dumper will compete to immediately sell the tokens they receive. That's because the feeling of disappointment from the holders may be because the developer is always a lot of promises but fails to be obeyed or because of the problem of economic needs and the important thing is the term selling when the price is still good.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
December 04, 2018, 12:56:33 PM
it means that these projects are not interesting to anyone, since after their entry into the stock exchange their token is not needed
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
December 04, 2018, 12:48:23 PM
Market is in disarray, no matter how brilliant the ico could be, the price usually drop after ico, even if the team is the most experienced in blockchain field and the most captivating idea, it won't have any influence.
Activity: 210
December 04, 2018, 12:43:23 PM
Well, if you look at the market for all coins I think all the coins are falling, and has yet to rise , and as new coins also lie on the bottom , I think prices will recover soon, just need to wait
Activity: 1190
Merit: 3
December 04, 2018, 12:12:45 PM
This hapens with many projects and sometimes some users say dump done by bounty hunters but dont think its true, as many times when bounty pool is  locked, there is dump,which is done by early investors who had bought tokens with 60-70% discount.
I also think that the reason for the collapse of the coin is the early investors. hunters can not with their 1-3% of the coins so roll off the price. but buying a coin at 60% cheaper, you can earn good money on it and not think about the further fate of the project!
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 04, 2018, 11:08:28 AM
It is happening due to the market conditions. First of all the team should create more hype around the project to make people buy their coins. Secondly, we cannot affect the market and should wait until the bulls will come back.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
December 04, 2018, 09:50:39 AM
This hapens with many projects and sometimes some users say dump done by bounty hunters but dont think its true, as many times when bounty pool is  locked, there is big dump ,which is done by early investors who had bought tokens with 60-70% discount and make profit selling with ICO price,if there is investors like that thier founds must be locked too.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
December 04, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
Hype is not enough to reach many investors after listing in Market.
Bounty participants are selling many tokens in the market and the demand is not enough.
Most investors are not into long term holdings and just focused on the discount rate of the ICO.
Activity: 602
December 04, 2018, 09:43:23 AM
It is now common practice for ICO, very few coins after listing grow in price, mainly if the project is livable, then growth begins only after a few months, but not before.
Unfortunately, it was before and before most of the investors really waited for some time after they still released tokens and added them to the stock exchange, only then they tried to sell, and now everyone has absolutely no difference.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
December 04, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
It is genuine as project is in early stage. In initial stage project needs cash flow for the development of the project. And there will be least or no revenue. So that's why price decreases.
Pages:
Jump to: