Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 39. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
December 14, 2018, 07:35:13 AM
Price drop is usual thing nowadays. How can we avoid it?
product valuable will increase demand and allow price to grow steadily
And what makes a product valuable today? Probably if we are talking about cryptocurrencies, today in most cases people are still waiting for a situation when people will have the opportunity to work without problems with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
December 14, 2018, 02:14:25 AM
After many ICO from last year people started to learn that it is not the way to earn money.Any ICO needs time for development. At bull season any of the ICO tokens can hit x5 x10 las year, but in this bearish market condition its changed normally it goes down 5x-10x.
Yes, of course you are right, but in spite of bears, many projects today have collected very good capitalizations for projects, so I see that, in general, it’s not at all so important what time you are doing today.
If we know that in the bull market the coin of any project rises higher then we have to invest in these ICOs and currently we are in the bear market and in the future we may not find good ICOs so if we will find any ICO right now then we have to invest and have to wait for the bull market.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 12:18:55 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
almost all ICO'S I have participates in dropped in price drastically after listing. Its very discouraging. I guess its because of the unfavourable market conditions and sometimes the dump from bounty hunters.

I'm sure you are a bounty hunter rather than an investor. Many projects do not have bounty programs, and its price is still rising after being listed on the exchange
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 11:41:27 AM
The market price of crypto coins is slowly decreasing and this has an impact on ICO coins. So that the ICO coins included in the exchange list will also reduce prices. But if later the price of Bitcoin increases again all of these coins will also increase.
Activity: 434
December 13, 2018, 11:26:26 AM
To make value of the token grow requires good products and high demand, if the platform does not have the both criteria are natural if the price drops very much, even though it has been running for a long time. So to avoid this kind of thing, make sure to only invest in projects that have the most in demand such as platform financial, exchange, wallet, etc.
Activity: 218
Merit: 16
December 13, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
Of course, you can avoid it in 2 ways: if you invest for long-term and thoroughly pick out potentially successful projects.
Almost all the ICOs follow BTC price nowadays. But there are some exceptions. Here you need to actively participate and study all updates, in case you are playing short.
Activity: 630
Glad to see you
December 13, 2018, 11:22:46 AM
Everyone wants money, everyone wants to profit from their investments and not to incur losses. Therefore, investors begin to sell the purchased coins immediately after the coins are released on the stock exchange, and bounty hunters do the same. As a result, we have a price drop.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 13, 2018, 11:14:37 AM
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 11:01:49 AM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.
almost all ICO'S I have participates in dropped in price drastically after listing. Its very discouraging. I guess its because of the unfavourable market conditions and sometimes the dump from bounty hunters.
December 13, 2018, 10:53:12 AM
The price of ICO tokens of projects immediately after listing them on the stock exchange drops significantly due to the fact that many participants of bounty companies merge their coins for nothing after they receive their awards.
In most cases today this is true. I hope that the market will still become very strong, because the market as a rule should work only for people, and not against people, as it does now when it works for bankers. A terrible situation, unfortunately.
copper member
Activity: 84
IRONX
December 12, 2018, 10:38:18 AM
this is quite a normal situation. you look at the coins that have just entered the market, many of them either do not reach the ico prices, only a few find a place and consolidate their positions.
Activity: 714
December 12, 2018, 10:28:58 AM
The price of ICO tokens of projects immediately after listing them on the stock exchange drops significantly due to the fact that many participants of bounty companies merge their coins for nothing after they receive their awards.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 12, 2018, 10:26:05 AM
All this happens due to unfavorable market conditions and bearish trend from long so mostly ICO's are much below their issue prices and same happens with established coins also as those are also much below their 2018 highs.
December 12, 2018, 10:22:11 AM
What did you expect? The price of altcoins will be very low because a lot of bounty hunters sell all their coins immediately after listing on the exchange. But this is not a problem. If the project is strong coin in the near future will rise.

And the poorest will be guilty again, because it is the poorest people who are trying very hard today, but they have little to do, because today, indeed, many projects pay us nothing and our volumes simply cannot overrun the market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
December 12, 2018, 10:15:59 AM
I think that bountyhunter are guilty here. They try to withdraw their profits as fast as they can. However, it also says that project`s devs could not persuade them that their project worth to hold for a long time
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 09:56:08 AM
The bear market was largely responsible for the dump of most successfully launched ICO's, just like a lot of coins respond to the fall in the global market price, ICO equally have their fair share when listed on exchanges. On very few pulled through initially but still finally dumped. We hope for a successful 2019 crypto year
Activity: 700
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 12, 2018, 09:24:04 AM

As they always said that the market will control the price if it's get listed but some ICO right now can't afford there price also because of this days all altcoins get dump and maybe it will happen for your token bought in ico.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 12, 2018, 07:04:17 AM
Now there is no project that could keep at least the ICO price after entering the exchanges. It's not about the project itself, it's all because of the panic in the market, where people lost faith in cryptocurrency. People are trying to save at least some of the money and therefore sell their crypto assets even is loss to themselves. Therefore, even if now there are some positive news on the project, they have little or no effect on the price.
copper member
Activity: 322
December 12, 2018, 06:53:41 AM
Because mostly of ICO  bounty hunters nowadays are waiting only for the project to be listed just to dump the tokens/coins. Investors are the ones who loses so much due to price in exchange is below ICO price. This must lesson learned for those investors out there. Choose wisely the ICO project you want to invest.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
December 12, 2018, 06:49:28 AM

Well, the possible reason which I can think of is that most of the bounty hunters dump their coins when the coin is listed on the exchange this will negatively affect the ICO project because the new investor will not show trust in such coin. After investors came to know that the team is actively working on the project they start investing and the price will stabilize or pump.
Pages:
Jump to: