Pages:
Author

Topic: Drop in ICO Price after listing - page 42. (Read 35641 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
December 08, 2018, 12:18:22 AM
Now, this has become a habit when coins enter in exchange and prices fall immediately. Many people throw coins so the price falls. But that also makes us have very good opportunities. We can buy coins at very low prices because there is definitely an opportunity to grow big.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 07, 2018, 11:46:50 PM
We are in the bear market so expect a dump in price when it hits exchange, this is a bad time for ICO because people are more cautious on the project where they will invest. It's hard for the price to recover because the market keeps going down and maybe a bounce back in 2019 may happen.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
December 07, 2018, 11:46:01 PM
hold the result of ICO is good and just wait. All prices are not good at this time because the crypto conditions also are not good. so maybe it would be better when used for a long period of investment to be able to get results as hopes of such price ICO or not far from it.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 11:30:56 PM
Yes I also noticed it in all ICO's that I participated this year and it is really disappointing to some investors that don't reached their target price of their current holding currency. Maybe most of the launched projects this year is turned into a little bit different form their target ICO piece.
many investors were disappointed because they did not produce what they wanted, the value of the Crypto currency was getting lower. today many ICOs fail and many cheat so many avoid it. do not be easily affected by project projects that promise if they have not been well proven.
Activity: 314
December 07, 2018, 09:13:41 PM
Yes I also noticed it in all ICO's that I participated this year and it is really disappointing to some investors that don't reached their target price of their current holding currency. Maybe most of the launched projects this year is turned into a little bit different form their target ICO piece.
Activity: 798
December 07, 2018, 08:36:20 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

Thats always happen and i think many factor behind it. Maybe its because developers team give too many bonus for their investor and when listing, their investor dumping the bonus and hoping buying again at lower price. Beside that many bounty hunters dump their reward at first listing because they just need fast money
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
One Social Network
December 07, 2018, 08:31:18 PM
I think many ICOs have 2017 pricing and expectations in mind. They need to more realistically price their tokens to prevent this kind of thing. Otherwise, what's the point of joining an ICO if you can just buy it for cheaper on exchanges.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
December 07, 2018, 08:29:13 PM
Always be there. Every time the coins from ICO are listed on an exchange, the price will drop more than 100%. It will be very cheap and I don't know why, moreover they use the ETH calculation. SO, that is why the price is very dropped. But, it actually has a very great record if we can hold them waiting for the next bull run.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 07, 2018, 07:51:50 PM
That is more happen now. We know that happen because of the bounty hunters who don't care about the money of ICO investor because they get only a token for free only their hardwork they need. I hope every bounty hunters will be cooperate so it will not down but it will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
December 07, 2018, 07:48:49 PM
Already almost throughout 2018, almost 99 percent of the projects, after transferring their tokens to the exchange, they fall in price, while falling tenfold and very rarely tokens fall in price only 2 - 3 times.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
December 07, 2018, 05:44:45 PM
This is all due to the desire of the first investors to get their profits or just to return their money. They are ready to sell at any price, but not to lose their money, and if already lost, they want to lose less.
Activity: 602
December 07, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
I do not understand why projects are now entering the market. Their prices immediately fall. This is a big problem for investors. Are such projects fraudulent? I received a few coins from different companies and their price dropped so much that I simply could not sell them.

This situation will continue for a very long time. Therefore, I think that the situation as a whole will only develop in a negative direction. I am sure that today people will try to invest in such projects. All this will be a completely normal situation.
Activity: 366
December 07, 2018, 12:59:44 PM
I'm also victim of this situation so sad story I was invested in ICO. After listed exchange dump 98%. So we can't do nothing without waiting and next year we will see some pump
Activity: 1344
December 06, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
Now almost 100% of new coins fall in price after listing. Now is not the best time to invest.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
I invested and joined as bounty hunter in many ICO which has good concept, experienced team members and also good hype but after listing price drops very much. Some of project also not recovering since long time. Any comment.

It's normal for a new ICO to drop in monetary value once it gets listed. Early ICO investors and bounty hunters rush on selling their holdings once it gets listed because they want to earn instant money from it. Only ICOs with good product and foundations recover from this.
Merit: 2
December 06, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
I do not understand why projects are now entering the market. Their prices immediately fall. This is a big problem for investors. Are such projects fraudulent? I received a few coins from different companies and their price dropped so much that I simply could not sell them.
December 06, 2018, 12:57:31 PM
Sure in this year when i participate in icos, i always lose my money because when the ico hit first CEX the price of that token always below than ico price. I think it's normal because bear market still not over and all coins are decrease too.
Well, this is really normal, because everything is as it is and the bear market has not really ended. I think that today, all the same, there is an opportunity for new investors who can invest but are still afraid.
Activity: 315
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 09:31:03 AM
Falling prices after getting listed on the exchanges is a standard situation for a bear market, and it would be very strange if this were the opposite. Many people prefer not to trade at all and not to do anything during the active bearish trend, but my opinion is that this period of time is quite positive for someone who wants to accumulate a fairly large number of coins because you can buy them at a very cheap price.
Activity: 625
December 06, 2018, 08:57:59 AM
In general, I am now extremely rastroem this situation. Because I spend a lot of time to earn my coins. And getting $ 1. What to say about investors who spend thousands of dollars and do not get nothing. Difficult situation, the market falls and the price of coins of new projects with them.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
December 06, 2018, 08:52:21 AM
I faced many time at the first time listing an ICO investment coin with higher price, but just cross few day price have down and lower, before sending to investor price at the exchange is higher but why after giving and distributing price was donw.
Pages:
Jump to: