Pages:
Author

Topic: Earn crypto currencies. - page 19. (Read 1938 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
Is there any way to earn crypto currencies by offering services?

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
you can earn crypto once you  join signature and bounty campaigns, but before you do that you have to rank up first to a junior level to be able to participate in a campaign. Since you are a student you can apply some of your skills by joining translation campaign or blog campaign where you can also earn bitcoin.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:38:23 AM
One way to earn more coin is once you've reached junior member status on this forum, and others, you should start video campaigns on sites like youtube to help spread the coin's message. A good video can also go viral an increase your earnings potential.
Activity: 280
January 10, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
I suggest you do some research first and familiarize yourself a bit about cryptocurrency. You can read beginner's thread. You should improve your rank also to at least junior member for its the mininum typical forum rank required in campaigns. Earning will come along. You can find several bounty campaigns in either Bitcoin/Altcoin marketplace.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
January 10, 2018, 08:22:26 AM
First you have to post here in this forum regularly to increase your activity so that your rank will go higher and after that you can join good signature campaign and search good bounty and join all, by this doing you will earn good altcoin that bounty offers.This is the free way to earn some crypto and other way is to mining that needs lot money.
Activity: 281
January 10, 2018, 08:19:52 AM
apart from bounty campaigns, you can do any type of work and demand payment in crypto. for example, content development, social media management.
Activity: 116
January 10, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
If you are interested in all kind of crypto, I suggest you play FootballCoin to earn their digital currency named XFCCOIN. This is a very interesting project that gathers football fans world and crypto. So, you could take a look at their website and give a try to play the game, because earning XFCCOIN it's not difficult at all. I'll let here their site: https://goo.gl/RM66PA
I forgot to say that very soon they will launch their own exchange and wallet that offer a lot of benefits like low transaction fees.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 10, 2018, 08:08:03 AM
Earning crypto can be profitable. But you need to choose a method that suits you best.
I believe if you are new to crypto, signing up to bounties is a good way to start off.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 07:58:14 AM

I am a student and i am new to crypto currencies and i want to bag more and more good cryptos so tell me is there a way to earn different coins by offering them services?

It will be very helpful
Try to see services selection, there are many people sell various services for your reference or you can join a bounty campaign.
Activity: 244
Merit: 20
January 10, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
I advise you to see which bounty campaigns are available for your forum rank. In addition, it is worth paying attention to Airdrops. And of course, I recommend reading a lot, especially beginners thread.
Activity: 118
Merit: 5
January 10, 2018, 07:50:18 AM
You have a lot of chances to earn cryptocurrency if you are diligent enough as there are quite a lot new projects released every month, and they always need a guy that can help them promote their project. You can find a lot of announcement threads of new project in the Announcements (Altcoins) sub-forum, each of them will offer different kinds of bounty campaign for you to complete and if you finish any of them according to the rules they set, you will be given a decent amount of coin as reward. Besides, you can choose to participate in Airdrop which is also a common method used by many newly launched projects to distribute their coin and hence grow their community.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
January 10, 2018, 07:49:29 AM
There are many ICO projects with telegram activities. You can register some telegram accounts and add telegram to get the first money, which is what I did.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 07:47:20 AM
If you don't want to do signature and bounty campaigns, the best way is to help ICO projects with translation and writing articles about it. Every project needs promotion, so if you're good at advertisement and copywriting, feel free to do that. Such intellectual work is rewarded.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
January 10, 2018, 07:33:50 AM
I'm a student too i earn crypto currency in joining airdrop and bounty campaigns like signature campaign facebook campaign and twitter campaign etc.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
January 10, 2018, 07:25:51 AM
Sure there is. You can join airdrops or do bounty work. You can do micro tasks for others using the Storm app if you have an android phone and get paid in crypto.
Activity: 182
January 10, 2018, 07:25:34 AM
First, are you good at translating between English and native language, and if you can, you can do the translation of the reward task, which is very expensive.
Second, you can get a certain altcoin by signing.
Third, telegram and twitter can also get a certain altcoin.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
January 10, 2018, 07:18:32 AM
The only way i know to earn cryprocurrency here by using services is by joining signature campaigns. You help them promote their product, they pay you cryptos. You can start trading using it for more earnings, that is a way of effort also but that would be risky.
Activity: 448
January 10, 2018, 07:10:39 AM
Hi my friend . Income can be obtained by participating in various bounty programs . This kind of support for the project and is .
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 07:03:16 AM

It will be very helpful

The company often starts its bounty before launching its the ICO. You carry out project's assignments for which you'll receive a very good payment in the crypto currency. Wink
Activity: 360
January 10, 2018, 05:17:19 AM

It will be very helpful
Yes, that what we called bounty in here. You could offer your skill in web development, translation or community management for crypto coin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
January 10, 2018, 05:15:14 AM
As you can see in this forum, all experienced members wear a signature to promote something, usual an ICO.
This is the best and simplest way so start to accumulate crypto values :-)
Pages:
Jump to: