Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 67. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 14
This is a good project, it will put our cryptocurrency into use other than trading.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
AIRDROP & BOUNTY
nice project, Bounty campaign twitter & facebook request so we can get more tokens  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
 ı think this project different.good job
Activity: 59
eb2x combines advantages of b2x and ethereum, must be successful, good luck
Activity: 742
like the roadmap and the project..hope your success..goodluck dev
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
the project looks good, I will wait for the further update like the exchanger you will be listed in the future, good luck Smiley
Activity: 74
this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make eB2X be success
Activity: 106
"The Best ICO with Best ROI:: Cube"
eB2X will provide the best features of both bitcoin and ethereum.  I believe eB2X can become a real store of value which can also be used for transactions.
Activity: 1
very nice to join in this project.
Activity: 56
eB2X is good project.Great one.Yes eB2X will do a revolution in digital payment industry.This coin(ALSO A PLATFORM) is fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum.Thanks to the strength of the smart contract, all transactions occur in a 100% trust mechanism,eB2X is faster but cheaper than BTC.
Lowest block time(12s),Lowest transaction time-1min bring eB2X to success.Good luck dev
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
a solid interesting project ... this will help small business and may be also e-commerce wolrd to do the quick transactions.

I follow the roadmap ...

good luck dev.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Quick transactions now the main priority in the world of cryptocurrency. Developers it says the total transaction time of 1 minute is very fast. Involved:)
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
It's time to invest money on a new project that, Furthermore, offer a 20% of discount. Airdrop can help to keep low the value and trade tokens with more profit
Activity: 141
another promising project good project great idea  have a great deal with this project goodjob i hope it will be a successful project goodluck
Activity: 910
Merit: 103
I'll support any coin/token with fast transactions and lowest fees, eB2X just giveaway token to community, I'm waiting for Whitepaper to know more detail about eB2X
Activity: 132
Merit: 19
Your project is credible. I will gladly tell about it to my friends. I wish you luck in implementing your project.
Activity: 370
Merit: 101
Freedom is priceless
Yeah, I like the Glocal Market Place !dea since I'd love to see a marketplace operating with crypto in fact own crpyto and last but not least, eB2X can be a winning ecosystem. I'm definitely going to share this wonderful opportunity with my friends Keep up the good work team!  Cheesy
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Looks good project to me, I will join and share, keep up the good work team!
Good luck devs!
Activity: 182
Hi,

sucessfull project.in crypto wolrd.
i am joined airdrop.good luck.

Thank You!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
It can be more like just an airdrop token.

I want to see its development. Let's wait and hope for the best.
Pages:
Jump to: