Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 68. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 252
I really like the idea of developers! I join the project! I think the project will be implemented as quickly as possible! I wish the developers of the project success!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Project with pros of both BTC & ETH, promising idea. The developer of project is pretty active, I have deep conviction that this project will make its space in crypto world.
Activity: 17
Looks serious and promising project.
Hope it goes well.

More power for the dev team. God bless!  Wink
Activity: 40
fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum sure Trust & agility, can't wait for it to hit the exchanges soon, hope devs perform well, good luk
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Beautiful, project wonderful ideas, great team. I will hold real tight to this previous tokens
Activity: 45
Confirmation time is very good compare to other cryptocoins I see. Plus its compatible to ERC20 wallet which the easiest and most common use other than any other wallets. I have a confidence that this project will be a good one
Activity: 966
Merit: 25
Ton Together | Save Smart & Win Big
Bitcoin itself is super, ethereum is also strong technology thou they have each minus. Can you imagine these two gigantic crypto become one token? Me myself so interested with this concept and lookng forward to know further.
Activity: 9
Amazing oportunity to get this token on a very adorable price and make a lot of profit. One of the best tokens out there with the best qualifications.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Your own digital self
very innovative project, hope this project will bring us go to moon soon.
Activity: 28
I'm very excited to this project! Your goal of having faster transactions and cheaper bitcoin really caught me... Looking forward for the success of eB2X! Salute!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 17
The best airdrop project that is worth investing on. Good luck to the DEV.....Glad to join and be part of this huge project.😊
Activity: 171
Merit: 12
I like this project it really has everything a crypto needs. I am really considering investing seriously in this. Good luck to developers
Activity: 68
I am a bit confuse, how dev can make eB2X work with 0% fees.
As its run on ethereum smart contact, user have to spent some ether gas as transaction fees.

I am new at crypto world, I might be wrong. Its realy helpfull is dev reply on my question.

Activity: 94
Combination between 2 biggest cryptocurrency, Ether and BTC would make this coin super better of course. No doubt we will see this token going high in upcoming months time
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's good to create innovative.
very helpful for people who want to run business and using crypto as payment.
much faster and much cheaper if there's payment requests for instant settlement and invoicing.
the one of feature called Global Business Directory will help business man. Not hard to search compliant businesses in any country, province, city or even a block.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
Glad to join and be part of this huge project. Goodluck
Activity: 168
nice project, i think you will success. you have a good team.  good job dev,
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
A good project as a result of fusion between Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Faster and cheaper transactions will help this to achieve great results.
Activity: 168
#joine
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
You guys look pretty serious about this project however whatever advantages you show off are of ethereum network, what's unique about you?
Pages:
Jump to: