Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 69. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Payment system in the crypto currency has really the main key of crypto. How this payment system different then others?
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
I think this is the best airdop i join. Thnak you and goodluck.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
I support this airdrop for registration completed good luck will be very profitable
Activity: 896
Merit: 260
im already tak a part of this project, and i support that. be success in the future and good luck for your project.
Activity: 198
good project very interesting hope it will be succeed goodjob and goodluck
Activity: 398
Well, if this get the value of BTC and the speed and low comissions of ETH it will be a dream coin!!!
Activity: 68
eb2x has several advantages than traditional online payments, good luck
Activity: 574
Wow! I am just excited. What I see is an improve organ of fast transaction. This is a good work, an amazing input, a well-born out thought to settle the delay as experience when carrying out transaction especially btc network. What everyone needs is a fast and smooth transaction.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I think it is a great project, it has a great idea and roadmap. I am very much interested and want to join. Good luck.
Activity: 308
The website is slick and very well designed.
It would be better if roadmap is also mentioned in the website. Then the website would be complete with all the information required.
Activity: 490
Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. Like it.
Activity: 70
Hi sir, this seems a good project, good luck dev
Activity: 192
That great features like global business directory and lowest block time just 12 Seconds, minimum confirmation : 3 Confirmations Only. This token faster transaction will be awesome.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
you have a good project, looks interesting .. im in and i will join your bounty if you open that  Cheesy
Activity: 350
looks like very interesting project with a great innovation
combining B2X with ethereum to make revolutin in digital payment industry
Activity: 128
There is a certainty that this project will shock the crypto industry and the very foundation. I think that the participants and investors are waiting for a fundamental growth.
Activity: 125
eB2X is a great christmas gift for us. With such a low supply and attractive name it could rise high. Now its our turn to make it alive. Thanks devs and good luck community.
Activity: 196
This is the next huge airdrop
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Beautiful interface. I hope it exceeds it's expectations, I hope will be a good project of luck to everyone who supported him
Activity: 82
good project will support this to the moon
Pages:
Jump to: