Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 72. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
This would be great fast much transaction. Nice idea. Goodluck team Smiley
Activity: 458
A very interesting project. it is a promising project in the future. i look forward to participating in this  eB2X project.  i wish successes and promotion of the project as a whole.good luck eB2X
Activity: 224
eB2X is one of the most interesting and promising projects, in which I and the whole community believe! In the near future we will see the REVOLUTION in the world of crypto currency and #eB2X will be the main player in this market!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
As I have gone through the details, I found very interesting below specs of this eB2X coin.

1. lower block time.
2. number of confirmations.
3. transaction time.

One of the current issue we are facing is, transaction takes longer time which created longer waiting period.
Hope the project will be successful and moon.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
i joined.. succes for project..
good luck team
Activity: 7
wow, a good project with nice concept and wonderful teams, I love the fact that the token will be used for secured online payment. Keep it up dev!
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
great project. Supporting this project by promoting in social media. If i will get my token in airdrop i will hold then planning to buy more. advance thank you to the dev and team! more power and God Bless!
Activity: 38
I love the idea of short block times and need for a lower number of confirmations!
Activity: 59
An interesting project will be if the developers bring it to the end, joined
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Crypto Lovers
i will support and vote your project to list token in bittrex, poloniex .
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Really Nice Idea but would good tho know the Team and Advsiors behind the project
Activity: 770
Its a project with a wide range of idea which contribute greatly on the blockchain community
Activity: 378
This project has the pros of both bitcoin and ethereum and eliminated the cons of in both bitcoin and ethereum.
I can't wait to see the fast and secure blockchain in eB2X .
And the idea of the crypto platform also good.
Good luck to be success in the future.
Activity: 43
Nice project dev,  i love coin who care the community goodluck dev
Activity: 392
this is very interesting project .. bitcoin and ethereum as one? this is a brilliant concept. of course i will hold this until it goes to the moon if youll let me be part of this project .. thanks in advance
Activity: 77
fast and easy way of tranfering cash in a decentralized way,the project is kool
Activity: 38
This is a project that really pays off. I liked it very well organized. All of you are in congratulations for doing this
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
The project is interesting and it seems that the quality. I hope to see great progress soon.
Activity: 89
Altcoin to the moon
I hope the project is not just p2p. good luck.
Activity: 245
great project,,i hpe you adding bounty for token holder
Pages:
Jump to: