Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 73. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I wish to this project will be successfully. I think that this project will be the best project and earn lot of bit coin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Another ERC20 token to look up to. Good wishes to both the developers and the community who supports this project.
Activity: 280
Im looking forward for the future of this token. If it is in tye market already i will participate more
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
Hello dev it's very interesting project and I'll keep looking for more information and updates about the project and I hope it will get listed as soon as possible to any big exchanges sites also. Good luck!
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
EB2X seems to be very potential, low cost, and if it can be used on the mobile APP, it will be perfect, and the development will be very fast!
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Good project, can not wait to have it
I hope this coin has a bright future
Activity: 70
facebook:https://www.facebook.com/osama.os.5492216
Excellent project and distinctive logo
Activity: 56
promising project in the future,,Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2Xa true gem..Im sure this project will atract great demand for investor.  It is especially nice to participate in Airdrop! Good luck to the team! You are doing the right thing! Kiss Kiss Kiss
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
This is what eB2X coin is talking about -

LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION TIME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More

This my friend is a coin which will see the Moon very soon...........
Activity: 28
Very hopeful project. The concept is really great.
The team and resources looks quite professional.
I look forward to the good news.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I like idea of your project. We need fast fast transactions.
Activity: 104
Powerful team is working hard to build a success I continue to support you guys good luck #eB2X
Activity: 62
I like it, faster, cheaper and smarter, lets get this project moving.  This looks like a good investment opportunity.  I will keep an eye on it.  Thanks Dev.
Activity: 229
This is a next generation Crypto currency love and waiting to investing on that token. thank you very much.
Activity: 294
Lowest transaction fees and minimum time is the all crypto traders looking for. awesome project.  This probably  will truly be the next generation of Ethereum and Bitcoin. Happy to be part of this project. Good Luck!!
Activity: 43
May be one of the best coins and benefit many people,I joined because I believe I will be lucky to follow you
good job dev
Activity: 50
Amazing project
Activity: 364
LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds is very imprsive also  1 Minute transaction time is wellcome addition.looking forward to new updates.this will go to moon
Activity: 47
Wonderful project good work dev see u mooning
Activity: 210
will this implement VISa cards ?
Pages:
Jump to: