Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 74. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
amazing project
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Very nice project, do you need any help to translate in french? Good luck
Activity: 55
lowest transaction fees and minimum time is the all crypto traders looking for. awesome project. but I think you must focus on develop the project much. good luck and I'll promote eB2X !!
Activity: 212
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
when would be your detailed roadmap be available?
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism. Transactions in eB2X happen much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. It’s not just a token, it’s a platform. eB2X token is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the eB2X platform. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.

Why eB2x -

LOWEST BLOCK TIME : 12 Seconds
MINIMUM CONFIRMATIONS : 3 Confirmations Only
LOWEST TRANSACTION ITME : 1 Minute
HIGH COMPATIBILITY : 100% compatible with well known Ethereum Wallets like MyEtherWallet, Mist, Parity, IMToken & More

Token Distribution

The eB2X platform prides itself on really caring about our community & Ethereum community. Our token distribution is transparent and can be verified by anybody with access to Ethereum Block Explorer. Below is the brief snapshot of proposed token distribution –

Features

Integrated Business Solution

eB2X intend to be the (Simpana) single window solution for all your business needs. Our portal will feature an integrated online & in-store billing portal, e-mail based payment requests, instant settlement and all this from a simple browser or any smartphone.  Selling for eB2X tokens comes with the advantage of faster transaction at zero fee. YES, you heard us right. Its zero fee

Global Business Directory

Portal will host an exclusive business directory featuring all businesses accepting eB2X as payment method. Allowing potential clients to search for compliant businesses in any country, province, city or even a block.  Tagged on Google Maps, Clients will be easily able to navigate to all listed stores.

Glocal Market Place

Your own eBay like Glocal Marketplace which allows anybody even individuals to sell and get paid online immediately.  Unlike eBay & Amazon, eB2X marketplace will operate at 0% fees.

WINNING ECOSYSTEM

eB2X would be the ecosystem you need to run your business with cryptos as payment mechanism. Right from selling portal to invoicing, payment requests to instant settlement and zero chargebacks. We have you covered from every aspect. Get Geared to roll out your business with us.

More Info

All important links related to project are mentioned below -

Project Website - http://eb2x.io/
Airdrop Information - http://eb2x.io/airdrop/
Token Distribution - http://eb2x.io/token-distribution/
Product Features - http://eb2x.io/roadmap/

2 kuddos for this project. Good luck you have my full support to this project.
Nice Idea, i hope this will truly be the next generation of Ethereum and Bitcoin. I'll support this project and will see through it's sucess. I'll promote this project.
the dev is using social media to generate the sort of buzz around its ICO...Looking forward to it
Activity: 69
Some token are legit, but not at all
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism.

Transactions in eB2X happen much faster and much cheaper than bitcoin. It’s not just a token, it’s a platform. eB2X token is a necessary element — a fuel — for operating the eB2X platform. The eB2X token can also be used outside the eB2X platform for transactions with lighting speed and lowest fees.
Activity: 139
I think it's a good idea, eB2X is high speed and can be used outside the eB2X platform.
Activity: 56
Great project. This one has a big potential in cryptocurreny world. I'm so excited for the future of this wonderful project. Keep it up and fly high to the moon.
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Community Manager - Sri Lanka
This is really promising Project Hope this will be successful future. They have good future planes. Good luck Devs team
Activity: 742
Wow,  so hype with eB2X, Hope u didn't choose random participants.
Activity: 99
I hope this is a fair airdrop.
Activity: 336
interesting projects but you are less developed try to better good luck
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
project eB2X very good to development in crypto. i,m happy joined the can to project eB2X. please, a give tutorial about sale ico in project eB2X. Good luck dec and thank yours.
Activity: 83
Faster in digital payments truly a greatconcept dev. Wish u great success

regards
Balaji
Activity: 602
your project looks good sir....with minim confirmation,lowest transaction time.....I was joined today for the airdrop...good luck,sir
Activity: 126
so many people is here ,hope  i am not late
Activity: 16
Wanted to apply for the Airdrop - hope that the team will work hard and we will see this project going to the Moon. Will support!
Activity: 56
looks like a great project will gladly buy for a 20% bonus!
Pages:
Jump to: