Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 76. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
#join
check in my join
twitter: https://twitter.com/kennike1986
Telegram: @nguyenluancmg
Tweet: https://twitter.com/kennike1986/status/938243301278285824
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
Thanks to a 0% rate, the eB2X market will leave behind both the ebay and the Amazon. Another plus is the ability to work with a smartphone. I think the project has a great future!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Interesting project. wish you success.
Activity: 68
This is a great project goodluck devs i will support this project all the way
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Joined and would like to say this:
To succeed, keep your community updated and engaged
Restrict any new airdrops to holders
Don't get listed on exchanges until you publish your WP
Good luck!
eB2X is the fusion of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum. Trust of Bitcoin and agility of Ethereum makes eB2X a True Next Generation Crypto Currency. With the power of smart contract, all the transactions happen in a 100% trust-less mechanism.  A great project with faster and cheaper transaction
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
A combine of Bitcoin 2x and Ethereum is a great project. I think your platform plan is very helpful to the community . I joined in your project dev keep this up . Goodluck Smiley
Activity: 9
I wish all the best for this project, good luck!
Activity: 117
hope this project will success
goodluck
If more people know it, I believe he will succeed. What do you think?
Activity: 28
THIS airdrop is amazing! Good luck, guyz!
Activity: 122
hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about eb2x project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
CV proof..best project 2018
i was refereed to this project by my cryptocurrency companion.he is a genius in this field.so i highly trus about projects which he recommends.also i got guge profits from them.i  hope to study little abot this project and invest alsoo.
good luck team
Activity: 156
With eB2X, it is possible to realize a non-centralized type of service where users directly trade each other, and there is a possibility of bringing significant change to society.
Activity: 122
hard to admit that i dont know much about this project ,its new for me, but im willing learn all about eb2x project and on it rigth now. goodluck to this project and wishing all the best of your team. goodluck dev.
Activity: 39
Hope you will truly connect Bitcoin and Ethereum networks. Join to your airdrop!
Activity: 22
A wonderful project...  I wish the dev and his teams success in the project!
Activity: 78
🌟ATLANT ICO 24hr LEFT🌟
Hoping success for this project!!! Will watch out for your success!
Activity: 43
I want to ask . what are your plans for this project in the future.Huh Huh
Activity: 486
this project looks good ..
Pages:
Jump to: