Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 75. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12
So many good idea project , and nice a roadmap i think this project will be succefully at the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
I am interesting to discussion each orther
This one of the best project that I think ...with limit total supply make this token available for the increase price future
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
what about the total and  contract ?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Good project and nice roadmap. Please consider to put up tentative timeline along with the roadmap that will give more confidence.
Thanks, Good Luck.
Activity: 63
I've been following eB2X for its Unique Value Proposition. Great project working on improving crypto. I will participate definitely.
Activity: 70
仮想通貨やAirdrop
I hope your project coin is low supply
Random Number generator based on open source Etheruem contracts and blockchain
View all previous transactions in previous hashes and blockchain

It looks very promising. I myself joined Airdrop and I think this is a very good project on the market
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
nice  web , so clear . hope it will be more people here.
Activity: 294
I am considering long-term investment.
Of course I will participate.   Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
This project could be huge. If the devs will be able to deliver and if this project will have a great community, this could gain massive attention. Looking forward to your roadmap.
Activity: 330
I will soon apply for this new airdrop thanks
Activity: 49
Looking like a good project. Estimated time on the Whitepaper? And when will it be listed on any exchanges?
Activity: 574
Positive this success project
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
really, eB2X has the edge on this competetive crypto market, with the power of smart contract and the power of bitcoin unite as one, they can be huge !
Activity: 96
In our age of high technology, I think there will be a worthy application for your project. I wish you good luck and will try to take an active part in it - success is not tanned!
Activity: 17
This project looks really good, will be glad to promote it in my country, dev am optimistic.
Activity: 462
Happy a new coin faster and stronger. Hope plan will big success
Activity: 280
Development is the best thing ever when the developers get the project done the future of is bright.  Good work on this project developers. I support the 0% transactions.
Activity: 25
Is there plans for enlisting on exchange?
Activity: 411
Merit: 11
Develop the project, I think in the future you will succeed!
Activity: 61
I support the idea of ​​implementing tokens into the business with high speed and low cost of transactions.  good luck..
Pages:
Jump to: