Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 78. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Let us look forward this project. I believe it has good future.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
nice project , b2x maybe is a better way .
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
Nice project goodluck.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Look promosing project, I would like to see a better and more informative website.
Hope its running well. Good luck dev
Activity: 994
Merit: 263
PassiveIncomeHunter
Very interesting and promising project! I invest in it and buy tokens, I hope that the developer will meet all expectations and fulfill all the promises!
Activity: 322
Hope that with faster payment ability the project will be successful
thank you
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Bitcoin forks has been making waves and succeeding of late. I hope eB2X will follow suit too. Best of luck in project development and pushing this coin to great heights
Activity: 318
I hope to follow and there is no delay for the airdrop form
Activity: 64
Good project
i always wanted a fast,easy and secure token maybe this token will be our future token look forward to dev. Make this success and im sure this will be a token that change humans life
Activity: 146
I think this project has the potential to be a very solid Token with the support of a strong community and dev team . I would also like to wish the dev team and community good luck in all future endeavors.
 I am definitely prepared to back this project and offer any support that I’m able to
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
morning dev, what a brilliant idea you have! bringing revolution to digital payment industry. i'm pretty sure this project going to moon soon, provided with the roadmap and the whitepaper that as clear as glass. good luck dev , cheers!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Concept is nice and event made in interesting manner . I think this project have all chances for a big future . Good luck with further developmnet , because market needs something more then just lower fees then btc have .  I hope community will support this project and we gonna be rich  Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Fast transfers and Cheaper,  a merge of Bitcoin and Ethereum and more, sounds like a winner to me.
Activity: 49
Very interesting project! Hopefully the thread would be updated soon with white paper and detailed roadmap
This project is doing they best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented devs and good team..
Activity: 294
a easy and secure way for online payment
Only this I like 80% already
thank you
Activity: 56
This project is so interesting cause im sure that the officials,developers also the admin here in  this project is doing theyre best to make this project successful.I know that they have talented devs that can make a nice and great quality to qualified those people whoa is interested or liked theyre project espescially to the generous investor, thats why im so happy that i joined your airdrop and feel blessed that i joined your project cause im pretty sure that this project will thrive and will get fame in this kind of field.Together lets spread our wings and lets fly to the moon...
Activity: 57

in my opinion there is a huge potential, I will believe in your success, I wish good luck
Activity: 185
This coin with a fusion of of Bitcoin 2X and Ethereum will surely be successful next year -2018 .
Good luck devs.
Thanks
Activity: 110
A very interesting project to look out! Gonna watch out for all the upcoming updates.
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
Maybe I will get a 10% bonus
a new and good project
thank you
Pages:
Jump to: