Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 79. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 202
Merit: 10
Wow! U have avery good platform, devs. I'm sure the community would love it. Traffic has always been a huge problem in the crypto world, so it's great to hear such token with fast transaction. This will surely be a success. More power! Thanks.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Use of the ethereal base is a nice idea at speed.this project will be successful
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
eB2X is a great idea and i support it. I like your website and roadmap.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This project will reach a predetermined sales target, a good market movement, I am happy to find you here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
Really interesting project, wish you success.
Good luck dev !!
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
I like your website. Good luck with the project.
Activity: 378
The project seems promising
Activity: 107
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
A clear statement why this one is fast on transactions Smiley impressive
Activity: 37
i will support his project..much cheaper on fee and much faster than to other cryptocurrency...
thank you for 20% bonus...
goodluck team..
Activity: 56
eB2X is potential to hold. I would like to see more information on the website.
Activity: 165
It have faster time for transaction and ZERO fee transaction
WOHO!! This gonna be awesome
Activity: 34
I'm glad I found this project.join and support this airdrop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
eB2X is a promising project a revolution in digital payment industry. I am glad to be part of this successLet's spread this to every one and let us support so we can make this go along way , and soon be one of the best coin in crypto world 
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Good luck to the team. Interesting project.
Activity: 56
hello Dev, this project is amazing and with the trust team. The platform offers an advantages outcome to the crypto market. GOODLUCK success. Thanks
Activity: 4
This new evolution of crypto currency well develop and well design, this aim to manage bigger volume of transaction where other crypto currency current problems...
taking btc and eth will make this project will make this cryoto famous and easy to search i think its a good strategy... hope it will grow fast and strong.
Activity: 82
0x9d1A9d53bbcCF2B2c1a4D3612dbe8B8b9bB4A558
Nice introduction,  when should we expect  white paper and roadmap?
Activity: 1
I love this project very much, without a doubt it has a lot of future!
Activity: 630
eB2X is fast transaction coin which take less time for in and out with very small fees. it will help to improve the working system of altcoin market need.
Activity: 38

Great project dev, I love what you are doing and I want to be a. Part of this great project and ready to make investments. I want to know of the prospects on investments.
Pages:
Jump to: