Pages:
Author

Topic: eB2X - Revolution in Digital Payment Industry - page 81. (Read 15297 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
I support this project and I am sure this project will continue to grow and always successful
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
I like this 20% bonus offer and it is awesome, it will take this coin to moon. This coin is next generation of this crypto market.
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Integrated Business Solution

eB2X intend to be the (Simpana) single window solution for all your business needs. Our portal will feature an integrated online & in-store billing portal, e-mail based payment requests, instant settlement and all this from a simple browser or any smartphone.  Selling for eB2X tokens comes with the advantage of faster transaction at zero fee. YES, you heard us right. Its zero fee

ZERO FEE?? it's wonderful
Activity: 59
Good project keep it up
Activity: 365
The coin looks promising, I wish a speedy launch
Activity: 121
Good team, good luck
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I support this project and I am sure this project will continue to grow and always successful
Activity: 308
As we can see, CryptoKitties is very popular recently, but this makes Ethereum network very slow. I hope eb2x can solve this problem. I want to see the detailed roadmap.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
If this is really 12 seconds blocktime it could have big potential. Would like to see some data around that.
Activity: 84
this is a good project.. and interesting... Wink
Activity: 3
This project is amazing. The platform offers an advantages outcome to the crypto market. GOODLUCK, open to support this project.
Activity: 1
A positive looking project goodluck to the unique concept hope to be part of its success
A coin attempting to replicate the benefits of both bitcoin and ethereum combined into one crypto currency with emphasis on the power of smart contracts that's faster and cheaper sounds like an unicorn token.  Following to see if it fulfills it's mission statement.
Activity: 392
eB2X revolution in the digital payment industry, but also the next generation of digital currency. Good development prospects.
Activity: 175
let's join and support this
Activity: 6
This project is amazing. The platform offers an advantages outcome to the crypto market. GOODLUCK, open to support this project.
Activity: 294
Very interesting project! Hopefully the thread would be updated soon with white paper and detailed roadmap
Activity: 198
Keep a good work devs. Good Luck
Hope to see eB2x can will be the solution on the problem on eth and btc right now. There so much transactions and it takes so long. Love to see also big part of supply will be given on airdrop.
Activity: 347
😶😶😶😶😶
Its not Always much faster and cheaper. Look At Whats happening now .. i see big future in this project but They have to be prepared
Pages:
Jump to: